AFnOOb First Grow! Autoflower, Soil, Dwarf Low Flyer, LED

6 week birthday! Buds seeming to gain about 10% in size per day. I have a light feeding of half veg and half flower nutes last week. Tomorrow gonna give heavier feeding prob 3/4 flower and 1/4 veg. Think she likes the flower nute. Buds got super sticky a couple days after she ate!

Day 42
IMG_640314.JPG
IMG_640613.JPG
IMG_640514.JPG

Look under light addicts simple technique for back building

Sent from my 5054N using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ok yea I've seen a couple YouTube videos on that. I thought about doing it but decided not to. Maybe on my next grow I'll try that. I'm gonna do different techniques on each grow of the same strain and compare yields. Was thinking about fimming next grow might back bud too.. I need to research it some more

Cool

Well I decided to go ahead and try it out.. we'll see what happens. I cut the tips off 7 of the main 8 colas and left the biggest bud uncut so if the cut buds get bigger than the uncut one then we'll know it worked. I also cut the tip off most of the smaller inner buds..
IMG_643113.JPG
IMG_643013.JPG
IMG_643212.JPG
IMG_643313.JPG

All the tutorials I saw on backbuilding seemed to have nice results im down to learn on this one.....good luck

Thanks for the tip! I saw enough people that said it worked to convince me. Although might should've done it about a week or two ago to get the full effect.

Day 50.. 7 week Bday was yesterday! Nothing new here but buds getting bigger and frostier. I'm chilling on cruise control now debating whether I'm gonna do a flush or not. I'm thinking not since I'm using organic nutes. Might just lighten the feedings towards the end. I'm hoping I can get at least 7g off each of the main 8 colas which would yield me over 2oz. Might be wishful thinking but it looks like that could happen as long as they don't lose too much weight drying. Buds are super sticky! Every time I go mess with it I'm sticky all over and have to scrub down lol

Here's a few new pics..
IMG_645210.JPG
IMG_64537.JPG
IMG_64568.JPG
IMG_64559.JPG
IMG_64549.JPG

Back
Top Bottom