AFnOOb First Grow! Autoflower, Soil, Dwarf Low Flyer, LED

Awesome post, subbed! Was always curious as to how this strain would be. They say cardinal rule is to never top autos but hey you can do whatever you want! Sometimes unexpected things happen and you can end up with some greats genetics.

I was so close to buying this strain from CPS but ended up choosing white cookies. Turned them into a mother plant and will be cloned after my current death bubba crop is done, you can check out my grow journal on that. Just flipped to 12/12 a week ago.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Awesome post, subbed! Was always curious as to how this strain would be. They say cardinal rule is to never top autos but hey you can do whatever you want! Sometimes unexpected things happen and you can end up with some greats genetics.

I was so close to buying this strain from CPS but ended up choosing white cookies. Turned them into a mother plant and will be cloned after my current death bubba crop is done, you can check out my grow journal on that. Just flipped to 12/12 a week ago.

Hey kushnoj welcome! Thanks, I'll be sure to check it out! DLF seems to be a very hardy strain

Got a few new pics.. day 39.. buds getting bigger and more frost. Think she likes the food I'm giving her. Been trimming a few fan leaves every day pretty much to open up buds. About another 4-5 weeks of buds packing on weight!

IMG_638415.JPG
IMG_63817.JPG
IMG_638010.JPG
IMG_637613.JPG
IMG_637511.JPG
IMG_637410.JPG
IMG_63717.JPG
IMG_63705.JPG

I think I might have a hermie! Can anyone tell me if this is normal or do I have a hermie? There's little pods at the base of a bunch of the buds
IMG_639113.JPG
IMG_639013.JPG

Looks like pistols coming out of them to me anyway, so if so you fine still.

Yes there's definitely pistils coming out of them. So I'm good? That's normal? I don't need to pick them off or anything? Thank you for the fast response! I was starting to freak out.

Yes there's definitely pistils coming out of them. So I'm good? That's normal? I don't need to pick them off or anything? Thank you for the fast response! I was starting to freak out.

Far as I know they just swollen female parts (forget the proper term lol), I"m fairly new at this but pretty sure the male balls can't have the pistils.

You should be good as long as there are pistils showing from the same area. The male parts are pretty easy to identify when present, they literally looking like miniature ball sacks for a lack of a better word lol. the pods will never have pistils coming out of them, so you should be good

Oh and I was just reading above how you were removing fan leaves everyday from the plant to give more light, with my previous experience I have found it better if you limit your defoliation to specific sessions. During veg you can pretty much defoliate anytime but when starting to flower I would recommend to only do it all in one go at end of week 2-3, then again at week 6-7 or 7-8 if it's a 10-11 week strain. You don't want to stress the plant out too much everyday, it's better to do it all in one go.

You should be good as long as there are pistils showing from the same area. The male parts are pretty easy to identify when present, they literally looking like miniature ball sacks for a lack of a better word lol. the pods will never have pistils coming out of them, so you should be good

Lol.. thanks for the feed back! Gonna keep my eyes on it now

Back
Top Bottom