Agc Auto Growers Club

So people have this link on my signature so they can come here fir more expierencd opinions then mine. Cheers. Just trying to promote this thread.

Topping and F.I.Ming your Cannabis plants - YouTube how to top and Lst.

my journal
Auto Flower NYC Diesel & Regular Feminized White Cookies Grow

Thanks Velk I have 3 tents The big one being 3 x 3 x 2 meters being the largest one I have 4 1000w hps in in that one picture and 1.5 x3 x2 1 have 2 1000 HPs My other tent is kind of weak 2.4x2.4x2 it has 2000 watts of mix HPs leds and led Fluorescent lights

I love my green girls

damn man sounds like u have a very nice setup going brotha very nice indeed lol i cant wait till my flower tent arrives in the mail hopefuly in the nex few days and then ill b able 2 put my flower girls into there bigger home and increase my veg area so i can get mre plants filleed in and use my lights to there full advantage ya no otherwise its jus a waste of moneyplus then certain buds arent getn enuf light all tht i hope goes away alot wen i get my tent up and going once it arrives lol but yea jus had to stop in say lookn gud man very beautiful girls u got there:Namaste:

Can someone help me out here. I think I messed up. Haven't had any issues in two months then after my last water two days later leaves look horrible and the smell of the tent now smells like grass clippings instead of the nice pot aroma. Is this over watering or N diff?
420-magazine-mobile1523761804.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1489795197.jpg

Help!! How screwed am I and what do I do?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I am using FF trio. Been using it for about 5 weeks and up until yesterday had no issues. I did water a little extra this past time (stupid) and it looks like the pots with out air holes seem to be in the worst shape. Must have over watered. How screwed am I on this. Obviously don't water for a while. Any other tricks? Maybe a fan pointed at the roots

damn man sounds like u have a very nice setup going brotha very nice indeed lol i cant wait till my flower tent arrives in the mail hopefuly in the nex few days and then ill b able 2 put my flower girls into there bigger home and increase my veg area so i can get mre plants filleed in and use my lights to there full advantage ya no otherwise its jus a waste of moneyplus then certain buds arent getn enuf light all tht i hope goes away alot wen i get my tent up and going once it arrives lol but yea jus had to stop in say lookn gud man very beautiful girls u got there:Namaste:

Thanks bro good luck on your grow you got it figured out as well

I love my green girls

I am using FF trio. Been using it for about 5 weeks and up until yesterday had no issues. I did water a little extra this past time (stupid) and it looks like the pots with out air holes seem to be in the worst shape. Must have over watered. How screwed am I on this. Obviously don't water for a while. Any other tricks? Maybe a fan pointed at the roots

What are the temperatures in there

I love my green girls

What are the temperatures in there

I love my green girls

High of 74-75. Low of 65-68. Would you recommend a dehumidifier to dry out the soil? I used the exact same mute schedule as last week when they looked great. I did add extra water this time since someone told me I wasn't seeing enough run off when I watered. But I must have used too much

Wouldnt hurt to try

StarKiller OG - Rockwool - Ebb & Flow - 1200W LED - 2016
New Member Start Links
How do I top my plants?
Auto Growers Unite - A Community Thread

High of 74-75. Low of 65-68. Would you recommend a dehumidifier to dry out the soil? I used the exact same mute schedule as last week when they looked great. I did add extra water this time since someone told me I wasn't seeing enough run off when I watered. But I must have used too much

Your temperature seems fine so I would have to agree with my friends it's ove watering I don't know how you going to use a dehumidifier to dry out soil

I love my green girls

Can someone help me out here. I think I messed up. Haven't had any issues in two months then after my last water two days later leaves look horrible and the smell of the tent now smells like grass clippings instead of the nice pot aroma. Is this over watering or N diff?
420-magazine-mobile1523761804.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1489795197.jpg

Help!! How screwed am I and what do I do?

Cut down on the water for awhile she needs to dry up some

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App

So how screwed am I. These northern lights autos just started to go into flower. Did I really screw myself or will they recover?

They most likely will recover, although you may have slowed down their growth some. They will be fine in a few days I'm sure

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom