Agc Auto Growers Club

what kind was it n how much did u pay for ur cool mister humidifier also where did u get it cuz i have 2 lil vickes tht isa hot humidifier n wud like to where 2 find a cool mist humidifier plz n thanx feel free to pm or whatever if ya want any way :Namaste: to all
Hey I picked it up at Walmart. It was one in the nursery/baby section. It was 25 bucks. They had others in another section but none in that section were cool mist.
420-magazine-mobile1991485854.jpg

Good man what's it like has it sorted the rh issue completely now ?

Pure coconut oil will help with that also clove oil will numb it but tastes like s^*t lol

Velk's First Grow Journal - Coco - Auto - LED

Velk's 2nd Grow Journal - Mephisto Metropolis - Coco - LED

Velks 3rd Run - The Auto Flower Jungle

Agc Auto Growers Club
I don't know just yet. I don't like to bother the girls while they're sleeping. Once the lights come on in about 4 hrs I'll be able to see how the rh was for the day.

My first grow Mars II 1600w coco grow -- 1600W LED 5x5 Tent

My issue looks to be getting worse, new growth is really curled too. This was suspected overwatering cause the last time I gave more water. My question is, when you all talk about "flushing" how does it not over water the plant? This sucks of my 7 plants only about 2-3 look to be fine now.
420-magazine-mobile702747549.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1699229767.jpg

The leaves are curling down and then becoming brittle and crumble when touched. Anyone have any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

My issue looks to be getting worse, new growth is really curled too. This was suspected overwatering cause the last time I gave more water. My question is, when you all talk about "flushing" how does it not over water the plant? This sucks of my 7 plants only about 2-3 look to be fine now.

The leaves are curling down and then becoming brittle and crumble when touched. Anyone have any ideas?

I could be wrong, but looks like you may have a root issue. As you said the new growth also has the same appearance.

Good people inspire you to do great things. :Namaste:

IMG_57128.JPG
IMG_571315.JPG

Good morning. So busy looking at the pre flowers, or flowers, ( when do they rightfully be called flowers?).....I didn't notice it drooping a bit. Last two waterings, I've given nutes at 1/4 & 1/2 strength respectively. Bout a week apart. Ph perfect grow/micro by an. Also cal mag plus at full strength. Should I water only this go round, or add bloom to the mix, or just bloom only. Thanks for the responses. Don't hate noob questions!! Lol

IMG_571315.JPG

Hey fin ad. Sorry to read about your plants. Afraid I may have same issue. Is this what yours looked like at first?

hey guys hows every1 been doing growing green and frosty i hope lol anyway i have a quick question im growing my first auto and i also planted it at the same time as a photo fem seed i have the auto is a blueberry auto and the photo is a fem seed pineapple skunk my question is this shudnt the auto be growing bigger and faster then the photo girl or do autos grow slow at first then go fast later on idk how they grow it jus seems it wud be farther along then this here is my auto
20170315_131902.jpg
20170315_131810.jpg

see from the second pic how tight spaced she is and really short cud this jus be because she is an indica cause i believe blueberry is an indica strain right? anyway here is my photo girl and she is like triple the hieght of the auto im jus wondering if my auto is doing ok anyway here is the skunk
20170315_131743.jpg

thanx any1 for any info they can give :Namaste:

Apologies if this has a "broken record" effect to it.

I pose this question to anyone that may have an informed opinion.

Some do and some don't top, try or don't try, experiment and see what happens...I get that.
What I've been thinking a lot about is, does it not (seem) to make sound sense that it would be somewhat less risky if a person was to try topping a sativa dominant strain, like Amnesia Haze? My thinking here is, sativas grow taller and lankier as opposed to the indica chubbies.

I'm wondering if anyone has had this same thought or if they know of any research done on it.

I know this is a "contentious" issue. Anyone who want to weigh in, the opinions would be more than appreciated.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom