AK-74 Autoflower Outdoors Norcal Sept 1 - Let's See What This Does!

Awesome! That's a COB, right? I was just talking to my friend about those today, he's still on HPS/MH. Looking good tho!!:goodjob:
Up here I guess there is a lot of problems with caterpillars. I have a little baby tiny spider mite problem that I've been beating back on my GDP. Caught some leaf miners the first time I used some organic tiger bloom stuff, was really crazy because I had never had them. I just cut the affected leaves off and they seemed to have subsided.
I see you have some LST going on in there, do you have a tutorial you recommend? Gonna be starting up indoors soon so I need to get my skills up to proficiency.

Awesome! That's a COB, right? I was just talking to my friend about those today, he's still on HPS/MH. Looking good tho!!:goodjob:
Up here I guess there is a lot of problems with caterpillars. I have a little baby tiny spider mite problem that I've been beating back on my GDP. Caught some leaf miners the first time I used some organic tiger bloom stuff, was really crazy because I had never had them. I just cut the affected leaves off and they seemed to have subsided.
I see you have some LST going on in there, do you have a tutorial you recommend? Gonna be starting up indoors soon so I need to get my skills up to proficiency.

Yea it is a COB. I just got it and I want more! You gotta get some BT for those caterpillars man trust me I wish I had. I had a Super Lemon Haze that looked ripe way too soon. Upon inspection I noticed tiny little fuckers eating my buds. .

Honestly, the best thing I can tell you is just google whatever pops into your mind. Read, read, and read some more. In the end, I look at this as more of a journey than a destination. I'm just trying to progress and hopefully grow more beautiful plants. I generally have two approaches towards LST. The LST you do on a plant that has been topped will be able to be shaped like a vase, quite ideal I think. If you shy away from topping you just have to get creative about strapping it down and letting light into the undergrowth. My last plant was going to be a monster if I wouldn't have run out of space in my box. I'm ready for one now haha. I still need more light, but most indoor growers probably all say that. I'm rambling cause I'm stoned, you understand .

haha, i'm always stoned.
just took a couple pics, this one is of all 4 pots, of which three have germinated

1.jpg

and here is on of the first sprout by herself at almost a week old. I only supplemented her with CFL light for about 6 hours, the rest is all outdoor growth.
2.jpg

haha, i'm always stoned.
just took a couple pics, this one is of all 4 pots, of which three have germinated
DIuod7vV4AAG16q.jpg

and here is on of the first sprout by herself at almost a week old. I only supplemented her with CFL light for about 6 hours, the rest is all outdoor growth.
DIuonYaUMAA5qkb.jpg

Nice man, yea I stay high myself but I'm trying to moderate some. Makes you enjoy it a little more sometimes. Well my biggest complaint about outdoors is the bugs. I'm gonna look into a legit greenhouse or something for next spring so I can grow with less worry. That and I vow to murderlize all moths I see

yup, moths die with no fucks given! I'm bummed the fuck out. My sativa didn't make it through after i overfed her. 113 fucking degrees yesterday didn't help. Had to yank her, i felt bad for her.
fuck. i feel bad. she was healthy as fuck the day i started this thread.
Lesson learned: Even if your plant looks like they want more food and the food you gave them is making them blow up quick, still remember that less is more.
Big fuck up on my part and that kills a legit half ounce coming in this year. Tough mistake but she was hard from the start, almost dead when I got her, brought her back only to be hit by three separate heatwaves and greenhorn grower too heavy handed on the ferts.

fuckit. Sativa's dead, no brin9ing her back so might as well push forwards. Here is my first auto-baby she is now what, 10th day maybe? already showing some growth and getting past those first set of baby leaves really quick. Hoping to see an explosion of growth at the end of this week or beginning of next week, according to everything i have read about auto flowers. We will see.
1.jpg

these are the other two, I put one under the CFL's for a full 24 hours straight to get her about even with the other one, I think it worked pretty well myself.
2.jpg

So glad these need nothing but water for at least 6 weeks.

1.jpg

here are the two smallest ones, the fourth seed never popped so 75% rate on the seeds from true north seed bank.

and the first girl who is on her 14th day today i believe

1.jpg

she's definitely starting to take off like I thought she would, I probably won't take a pic for another 3 or four days of her but I expect her to start blowing the fuck up. This is my first auto grow and I just fucked my sativa up so I won't be trying anything like LST that would possibly strain her. Just gonna let this one go until around november 10

1.jpg

looking like she got some growth in the last two days for sure! My other one is starting to show signs of getting ready to blow while the one that I had accidentally germinated near the edge of the pot is of course, the slowest.

1.jpg

think the shorter hours of the day are not allowing this thing to get to her full potential. But we knew that would be an issue coming in so no crying about it.

Hey man, sorry I've been neglecting your journal homie. Sorry to hear about that Sativa. As far as nutes, just watch the plants, if they get lime green bump things up 1/2ml on your base nutes. When you get to preflowers, keep the veg nutes coming for about a week or two before switching to bloom nutes completely. They tend to show sex fairly early and you should be seeing it any day soon.

It's been real humid down here in 951, how about you guys?

oh shit. i just took ten minutes to reply then erased my response.
Fuck.
All is well. 951...??? I did two years at Norco so I KNOW about that shit, I remember being in a goddamned wooden trailer/100 man dorm and the temp was 114... That's when its so hot fools don't even wanna fight ahahahah
anyways back to real world...
Autos looking good, 2 good one s and a runt.
GDP is ok, kinda took a hit but she still gotta lot of bud on her
will post pics tomorrw
hope all is well bro

Here's the new pics. As you can see, two are doing quite well. They are on their 5th and 6th node , respectively.
THe runt is just that. Still just a little early to show preflower but these are feminized so i am not worried. August 27th was the pop date on the first one, i believe.

1.jpg

Here's the new pics. As you can see, two are doing quite well. They are on their 5th and 6th node , respectively.
THe runt is just that. Still just a little early to show preflower but these are feminized so i am not worried. August 27th was the pop date on the first one, i believe.
DKgKzdDVwAEdQwL.jpg

Nice man, looking good! They look nice and happy. Any bugs bothering them?

Back
Top Bottom