AK-74 Autoflower Outdoors Norcal Sept 1 - Let's See What This Does!

really? where did you get the beans from?

I want to be careful here because I should preface the whole deal with this: I know only enough to get me in trouble with how genetics work.

Having said that, it was Deep Blue C F2 from Mephisto. I've since learned that F2's are fairly unpredictable. This could explain it. It's honestly a blessing cause, as usual, I tried to grow more plants than I had space. I've got another seed of hers I'll probably try next grow.

OK, only reason I ask is because I was looking for some new auto-beans for my LED grow that I haven't started yet(been so damn busy that I built a new tent but have yet to do shit with it....3 weeks later)
I got these from True North Seedbank, and got 75% germ rate with one Runt
Here's my first girly, 8-27
1.jpg

Can you see the yellowing a little bit on the bottom leaves?? That happened with my GDP too... She is about day 33, time to give her nutes I would assume? Haven't fed her yet... Scared lol
2.jpg

this one is the 9-1 so thirty days

OK, only reason I ask is because I was looking for some new auto-beans for my LED grow that I haven't started yet(been so damn busy that I built a new tent but have yet to do shit with it....3 weeks later)
I got these from True North Seedbank, and got 75% germ rate with one Runt
Here's my first girly, 8-27
DK7M6pKUMAAOs6m.jpg

Can you see the yellowing a little bit on the bottom leaves?? That happened with my GDP too... She is about day 33, time to give her nutes I would assume? Haven't fed her yet... Scared lol
DK7M16TVAAAa5ko.jpg

this one is the 9-1 so thirty days

Right on man, yea I'm gonna look into fast buds or dinachem for my next seed order. I got a hard enough time just deciding between what I still have on hand. Plus I found a Berry White bag seed. It's probably a photoperiod I imagine.

As for the yellowing, that's her wanting nutes most likely. Is she throwing preflowers yet?

Yup, just as of about 2-3 days ago. Since I really fucked up my Sativa and killed her...been leery of the nutes.
I have the AN grow-micro-bloom perfect ph shit. I think i need to go buy a ph tester tonight and some RO water or am I cool with hose water(that's been set outside for more than 3 days)???
Really don't wanna fuck these two up

I lost a lot this year to caterpillars and budrot. They were bad this year. My advice is to get some BT and start spraying it every once in awhile. If you wait until you see caterpillars you'll be in much worse shape than if you start early.

Thanks for the advice 10dollarlid, I will definitely use it this upcoming year but I am about to get my tent going for the indoor season. Hopefully these two afghani #1's pop today AND both are female. I went to the club yesterday and they had some fire ass clones, teens, for 18$.. Was working and there was no way I would've risked them to the heat in my work truck so I walked out with a chop in my mouth and wishing I had two of those bad bitches.
I will def grab some BT though.

Well I'm in SoCal so maybe the caterpillars won't be as bad for you up there. I've got a couple of AK-47 photos that just popped 13 days ago for a new indoor grow. One is doing good but the other is not. I may try some autos next time. I've never grown or knowingly smoked an auto. Do you notice any potency difference compared to regular photos?

Your plants are looking good so far. Good luck on the grow!

Well I'm in SoCal so maybe the caterpillars won't be as bad for you up there. I've got a couple of AK-47 photos that just popped 13 days ago for a new indoor grow. One is doing good but the other is not. I may try some autos next time. I've never grown or knowingly smoked an auto. Do you notice any potency difference compared to regular photos?

Your plants are looking good so far. Good luck on the grow!

Cool! I believe Archiweedies is in SoCal too, so he may have some better info on that.
This is my first go at autos, so I'm in the same boat as you, I haven't knowingly smoked auto, yet. So this will definitely be a first but a lot of people on here say you won't be able to tell the difference....We will see...
Thanks , good luck on your grow too!!!

I lost a lot this year to caterpillars and budrot. They were bad this year. My advice is to get some BT and start spraying it every once in awhile. If you wait until you see caterpillars you'll be in much worse shape than if you start early.

This! I don't know where you live, but I lost two plants to bud worms and almost a 3rd down here in SoCal

Cool! I believe Archiweedies is in SoCal too, so he may have some better info on that.
This is my first go at autos, so I'm in the same boat as you, I haven't knowingly smoked auto, yet. So this will definitely be a first but a lot of people on here say you won't be able to tell the difference....We will see...
Thanks , good luck on your grow too!!!

I am in SoCal. I'm in the 951. As far as autos, I get this question from some of my older stoner friends when I talk about autos. I think it stems from the origins of the autoflowers. I can't tell a difference in potency or taste/smell. I know that inherently autos are higher in CBD. I've also learned that anything that normally would stunt a photoperiod, ie. topping, fimming, heat stress, deficiencies, etc., can definitely affect your yield. Having said that, autos are nice for running alongside your photos in the spring. By the time your photos start flowering, you'll be harvesting your autos for a little smoke before the fall harvest you could actually start more autos after the first auto harvest, and have another harvest of autos alongside your photos!

Geez, I really meant to keep it short lol

Yeah, SoCal also. Lost a lot this year. Maybe the wet end to the drought we had earlier this year really increased the moth's activities.
I've always avoided Autos since Ruderalis was always associated with hemp (no THC) but I guess the breeders have worked that all out.

Yeah, SoCal also. Lost a lot this year. Maybe the wet end to the drought we had earlier this year really increased the moth's activities.
I've always avoided Autos since Ruderalis was always associated with hemp (no THC) but I guess the breeders have worked that all out.

They have man, you should check an auto out. They've evolved over the years

Things are starting to ramp up. Also, looks like I have leaf miners, again. Giving them extremely weak nutes and it looks like they are taking it well. Already have so fluffy buds on both of them, nowhere close to tight though. Altogether, with me planting these in very small pots on a whim, I am happy with this grow. Yes, there is no harvest yet and still a chance that all hell could break loose but I think I might be sticking with autos. Just set'em and forget'em.

1.jpg

Leaf miners, still there.
Fires real close to me, winds are staying down so far but sunday night killed(literally, no laughing) people.

Hope you guys are safe down there!!

Had a small fire to the east but that was easily contained, relatively speaking. The fires in Irvine affected the wife's commute, but were whole. Be good brother! I read BT spray for those leaf miners is good.

i posted some pics of the girls earlier but they are gone, along with my reply.
Fuggit.
Yep, but this smoke is keeping the critters away, too hahaha

sorry for the delayed response. I harvested the first on on 11-1 which was at 60 days and i gave the other one to my friend because it reverted back to veg. Not using that bank anymore(shipping was fast and maybe just don't use that breeder) got some sponsoor stuff coming soon
BTW aroma is a scam

Back
Top Bottom