AKGrowBig - Grow Big Journal

I did stop the nitrogen booster but am using c4 in its place for the past 2 weeks. I believe it has more mag I believe. also the ec keeps staying between 1.0 and 1.2 they don't seem to be as hungry. they are a little yellow looking in the pic but they look a little more green in person I just assumed this was just due to rapid growth not a defeciancy. because after a day or so the groth is completely green when full size and is the same color as the rest. what would happen to the plants worst case scenario if it was a lack of I assume you ment nitrogen.

I know it is an obvious decrease in yield. but by how much would it be measurable or obvious?

Ya stretch is usually strain dependent but it's usually 2-3 weeks roughly and as stated already high N food till switch or at the very least a npk ratio of 10-10-10

Mg def will stripe leaves, look at my grow, I was fighting PH and locked the shit out of my plants. Looks nice and bushy though. Great job.

Cheers

ya I just turned off the high N food at the flip to 12/12. do you think it would be best to add a little back into solution or do you think it is too late into flower and it could stress them due to higher levels of nitrogen and in turn lessen bud development even more! +rep Lexort!

Since you already stopped i would say that you should be alright worst case just a lot of yellow leaves since they will pull the nitrogen out of the oldest leaves first then spread up in order to feed the growth tips. Either way its not like they are in rough shape to begin with.

Mg def will stripe leaves, look at my grow, I was fighting PH and locked the shit out of my plants. Looks nice and bushy though. Great job.

Cheers

Thanks I'll look into your grow a bit also do you think it would be wise to slowly add back a little of the N ferts. or is it too late to risk it. I defenetly think there is some stretch left but I don't know how much seeing how I'm at the 2 week mark and they Ave been going nuts. I guess I just don't want the higher N levels to do something odd like try to make them go to re veg. this would be due to the 2 weeks of not being on the n booster.

I may be just over causious I just didn't relies I was depriving my girls of what they want and I just don't want to do anything withought some insight first! thanks man I really appreciate it!

Since you already stopped i would say that you should be alright worst case just a lot of yellow leaves since they will pull the nitrogen out of the oldest leaves first then spread up in order to feed the growth tips. Either way its not like they are in rough shape to begin with.

thanks alot man this makes me feel betr! I was really stressed there for a sec. I know it wasn't that big of an issue but I'm just thankfull of this site. just goes to show you the awsome and very knowledgeable people we have on here. they looked perfectly normal to me but I'm still new!

I'm glad to hear they will more than likely just strip the n from the leaves and not much will be impacted! they have a ton of old growth to pull from so this should make for some pretty colorful girls to come! thanks again man!

I followed FF feeding schedule, it calls for GB till week 6, of flower. But I stopped in week 5 on 1st grow and week 4, 2nd grow. I had no yellowing on new growth both time's. Higher powers told me to stop post stretching so week 4 or so from now on but N will not hurt flowering. Most late flower ferts have N where bloom do not. I would used N till growth stopped. If your still growing then use it. Watch your PPM or EC though, when using grow and bloom there is a lot of salt being used. I'd add regular str grow. For FF it's 2TSP gal GB, TB, 1/2 cup Big bloom (compost tea, used all grow) 3rd week open sesame at 2 TSP gal/ week 4 drop open, add beastly. That's my last 2 grows. But 1st had bigger plants and I fed heavy by + 1/3 across the board.

Cool man I don't know what it is but I love fox farms stuff I haven't even used it but I love it lol.

the cool thing bout the nutriants I'm using is it is not salt based thus no salt build up. I have a miniscule amount of build up in the res from bubble splashing but it's from the lime and calcium in my water. I can add pics of that if you would like as well but to be honest it probobly won't even show up its so little. here's some photos I managed to take just as the lights turned off for the night when I emptied the de humidifier.

20160124_000658-1.jpg
20160124_000650-1.jpg
20160124_000643-1.jpg
20160123_121319-1-1.jpg

what do you think do they look as yellow as compared to the ones at lights on earlyer?

we just had a huge earthquake just bout nocked my 7 lb. Himalayan rock salt lamp off my headbord. nothing can make you forget bout canibus so quick I'll tell you! lol. didn't last too long here I am!

Wow, I was in CA for the 8.3 back in the day. It's crazy how the earth moves.

Look good, still some color variant, but not bad. I'd ride it out from here but next grow you'll know.

Cheers

wow I bet that was crazy! I would have went nuts in a place that big while that was going on! lol. anyway thanks for the feedback on the pics. I will defanetly not be doing that again next time thanks for bringing that up because I wouldn't have even known! takes a keen eye to spot something like that!

How is it up north. I'm a few states down from you. My bro was in fishing out of a port up there.

How is it up north. I'm a few states down from you. My bro was in fishing out of a port up there.

it's pretty nice up here. the past 2 winters have been pretty mild with little to no snow, and staying above 0 degese.lol it been pretty nice tho I just want some snow! lol

Watch out for vent icicles, cops spot grows a mile away. I saw it on Alaska state troopers.

haha ya I'm not too worried bout it alot of that show is bs. they don't bust anyone for bud up here. not unless your moving a ton and I defanetly don't plan on doing that! jus growing for my wife and close family that can smoke! anyways thanks for looking out too!

not only that I'm not venting outside and I own my land! Feds have no biz on my shizz if you know what I mean! lol!

Back
Top Bottom