BayAreaStoners New Beginning. Are you in?

Like your shirt!:Rasta: Just saw the photo of you guys on their site. Nice looking family ya got there Bay! I'm so glad that you had a good time there. It would have been awful had the place changed or something and wasn't nice anymore. I'll show my wife your post and pics. It'll be a place I need to take her next time out that way! For sure.

WHERE ARE YOU MARCHING ON MAY 1ST???
Let's Make 2010 THE YEAR THE WORLD SPEAKS LOUDEST
Find your nearest Cannabis Rally
and start organising things now.
NO MORE APATHY! NO MORE I DON"T WANNA BE SEEN IN PUBLIC AS
AN MJ USER. SAY IT LOUD, SAY IT PROUD

LETS ALL PUSH HARD FOR CHANGE.:peace:
Hope you don't mind me posting this here BAS.:peace:

I haven't found out about any Ca. marches yet. Were looking for a place to wave our freak flags high :thumb: Don't forget to write your Congress worms (oops I meant congress men) to sign the health bill and legalize MM !! :peace:

Yes Yes.. I am EVERYONEs favorite girl.. even the ones who love to hate me! LoL jk! My babies to me are looking very pale in color and I can't figure out why.. Too much light maybe?? I donno.. I can't figure it out, I hope I am not slowly killing them before they have barely begun! hehehehe! So dramatic huh?? :popcorn:

Too dramatic ;)
Think that i don't see my babies from 20 days!!:grinjoint:
They wouldn't died. And their color will be great and a few days.
Go on crazy woman :yahoo:
:peace:

Yes Yes.. I am EVERYONEs favorite girl.. even the ones who love to hate me! LoL jk! My babies to me are looking very pale in color and I can't figure out why.. Too much light maybe?? I donno.. I can't figure it out, I hope I am not slowly killing them before they have barely begun! hehehehe! So dramatic huh?? :popcorn:

G'day sis, I wouldn't think it's too much light. Hows the pH. Maybe they're telling you they're a bit hungry. If temp/RH/pH are all OK. Give them a 1/4 even 1/8 strength feed and see how they respond. Cracked up at your pic mate:rofl: I cant do the spinny one's. Anything but those spinny ones. Love the hoodie.:thumb: Your lookin damn healthy too even when your about to spew. At least my post got a response in your thread. It annoys me that more people aren't a bit more pro active but instead happy to sit around and moan about how they want the laws changed. There's a harmony festival tomorrow near where I live. Guess who's got 3000 flyers.:thumb::peace:

You guys wanna see a funny ass picture of me?? I know you wanna LMAO! Ok so I took the Fam Bam to the Carnival and one of my kids asked me to go on a spinny ride with her, so I said of course, Im always down for a good ride, uuuh yaaa so I took the camera on with me and got a ton of pics of me and her smiling and then u see my face change and I got this picture, right after this pic was taken, I puked!! LMFAO!
CaliRoadTrip_Mach2010_1532.JPG

it was hilarious to see the pics I got when I got home cause the battery died while I was throwing up.. hahahahahahaha! So I didn't get a chance to see them til I uploaded them to my laptop and oh was I laughing hard at this pic.. it's too bad i cant post the entire set.. but this is funny enough! Dont ya think??
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: if you can't laugh at yourself, then you better start cause it makes life alittle less stressful.. LMFAO!

It's true, a picture is worth a thousand words, in this case two thousand!

:yikes::yikes::headbanger::headbanger::yikes::yikes:

mebe a little mexican bat guano tea? they love the nitrogen and will respond by becoming a healthy dark green.....:grinjoint:

You guys wanna see a funny ass picture of me?? I know you wanna LMAO! Ok so I took the Fam Bam to the Carnival and one of my kids asked me to go on a spinny ride with her, so I said of course, Im always down for a good ride, uuuh yaaa so I took the camera on with me and got a ton of pics of me and her smiling and then u see my face change and I got this picture, right after this pic was taken, I puked!! LMFAO!
CaliRoadTrip_Mach2010_1532.JPG

it was hilarious to see the pics I got when I got home cause the battery died while I was throwing up.. hahahahahahaha! So I didn't get a chance to see them til I uploaded them to my laptop and oh was I laughing hard at this pic.. it's too bad i cant post the entire set.. but this is funny enough! Dont ya think??
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: if you can't laugh at yourself, then you better start cause it makes life alittle less stressful.. LMFAO!

Seeing anyone have that much fun brings a smile every time.

and then u see my face change and I got this picture, right after this pic was taken, I puked!! LMFAO!

Ewww, sorry to hear about the puking, it is my LEAST favorite thing to do on earth!!!! Sounds like you still had a nice time with your family though.

I cannot do the spinny rides! I watched my kids on the tea cups ride last week in Arizona and that about did me in!!!!!!

Ya I am not one for spinny ones myself, but I can do all the rollercoasters.. those scare the crap out of me but I love them so much! hahahha! I went on this ride back in Cali in Santa Clara called The Stealth, it was at Great America, and u rode it facing down like u were flying! It was awesome! U really felt like u were flying! And right before we got inline I told my friend I wasnt going to go on it, so I would just wait in line with her and cross over at the front of the ride, well we got to the front.. 2 hours and 45 mins later and I said "why not man, I just waited almost 3 hours for nothing, Im gonna make it worth my time, AND OHHH EMMMM GEEE I LOOOOVED IT! LMFAO!! Good Times! Thats what memories are made of! :yahoo:

Years ago at Great America (same one) I went up in that thing that takes you high over the place like a tram? You know which one? I think its for like lovers or old folks, cause it doesn't do anything exciting. It does sway back and forth a little though. Yep I did, I puked right in the 'car' it was sooo embarrassing! The swaying back and forth got me! I'm glad I was not on a date! LOL wouldn't that be a great impression. I think when ya get older the brain doesn't function as well!

Woodsman I know exactly which ones your talking about and I to this day will NOT and NEVER will EVER go on that thing, I am so afraid of hieghts and a huge fear of falling off something high and that thing doesn't even look safe! I looked at cable it hangs on and your really just hanging there and there is NO SAFETY ROPES OR CABLES!! LoL ya nope not me! NEVER!! hehehehe!

I have not been to an amusement park since! And there is a Great America close by here also. I've been on some of the kiddy rides at the County Fair with my wife and I've had some preliminary symptoms, but since they only last for a minute (rip off) I've survived them. You know the kind of rides I mean, like the boat that swings back and forth or the swings that go around in a circle.

UPDATE:MY BABIES WERE HUNGRY!! AWWW I FEEL LIKE A BAD MOTHER! BUT I SOLVED THE PROBLEM AND THEY ARE LOOKING FANTASTIC!!.. I have to charge the bateries in my camera and the I will post pix!! :yahoo:

I forgot to mention.. they were lacking nutes.. thanks guys!

Always great when the family looks fantastic!
This was their first feeding right? It's usually a couple of weeks. I wait until the cotyledons turn yellow (they are the first growth that comes out of the seed and look like chubby, but tiny leaves).

Woodsman I know exactly which ones your talking about and I to this day will NOT and NEVER will EVER go on that thing, I am so afraid of hieghts and a huge fear of falling off something high and that thing doesn't even look safe! I looked at cable it hangs on and your really just hanging there and there is NO SAFETY ROPES OR CABLES!! LoL ya nope not me! NEVER!! hehehehe!

No way for me either, can't get on a step ladder without fear.:smokin:

I'm staying on the ground. Even with Pants on the ground.:yummy:

The tram ride over at Pearl City gives me the willies.:ganjamon:

No way for me either, can't get on a step ladder without fear.:smokin:

I'm staying on the ground. Even with Pants on the ground.:yummy:

The tram ride over at Pearl City gives me the willies.:ganjamon:

I've jumped out of airplanes when I was a kid, but I'm like you now. Age. Go figure!

Hey BAS,

just checking in to see how your grow is going. I hope they're doing well! I'm lookin forward to seeing some pics!

Aloha!

Ya I am not one for spinny ones myself, but I can do all the rollercoasters.. those scare the crap out of me but I love them so much! hahahha! I went on this ride back in Cali in Santa Clara called The Stealth, it was at Great America, and u rode it facing down like u were flying! It was awesome! U really felt like u were flying! And right before we got inline I told my friend I wasnt going to go on it, so I would just wait in line with her and cross over at the front of the ride, well we got to the front.. 2 hours and 45 mins later and I said "why not man, I just waited almost 3 hours for nothing, Im gonna make it worth my time, AND OHHH EMMMM GEEE I LOOOOVED IT! LMFAO!! Good Times! Thats what memories are made of! :yahoo:

Same way here, love the coasters but can't do the spinners. totally wanna try the face down flying one if I ever get a chance!!! Make the memories while you can BAS, we only get one shot at LIFE. "live while you're alive, sleep when you're dead" =)

Back
Top Bottom