BayAreaStoners New Beginning. Are you in?

Welcome to Oregon. And best luck with your grow. As for outside them Indo's love this weather. Long as it don't hit low 30's Not sure where you are but here the days ARE BEAUTIFUL. My Indica's are loving life outside. Hope you don't mind this is some 'white rino' pic from outback.
White_Rino.JPG

I also have church, skunk, g-13 and afew others out back as I type. They are exploding fast.

I also wanted to tell everyone.. I will be going to Hawaii in October this Year, where I grew up and haven't been since I was 13 years old.. We will be getting married in a private ceremony and then.. PAAAAARTTYY!!! For 2 whole weeks! And 1 day! hehehehe! :yahoo: I am so excited that words can not explain! Im soooo happy! YEEEEEEEEE!!! :yahoo:

Congradulations! Both on going back to hawaii and on gettin married! I can tell you're smiling from ear to ear lol. Enjoy every moment :goodluck:

Wow that is great BAS, getting married in paradise and then getting to hang out for two weeks...sounds like the you could have the time of your life!!!!:grinjoint:

Congrats to you and your future husband...marriage can be great, but like anything good, you have to work hard at it. If you are both trying hard...something special happens and poof magic and somehow two people really can become one, at least in mind and heart...:smokin:

I wish you all the joy and happiness you can stand...;)

:peace:

I also wanted to tell everyone.. I will be going to Hawaii in October this Year, where I grew up and haven't been since I was 13 years old.. We will be getting married in a private ceremony and then.. PAAAAARTTYY!!! For 2 whole weeks! And 1 day! hehehehe! :yahoo: I am so excited that words can not explain! Im soooo happy! YEEEEEEEEE!!! :yahoo:

gettin married? shit, I thought you were waitin for me......:smokin:

That's AWESOME BAS, the whole thing! I am very excited for you, your excitment definitely comes through in this post!

I haven't stopped by here in so long. I'm really glad I did now. That's real great news. I am with you. Gettin hitched in Aug. Staying in NY for now :(. Best of luck. :goodluck::goodluck::goodluck::bravo:

I thought u were married??? Don't u think your wife would be upset??? Hehehehe!!

hellyea...she would beat the tar outa me! anyway, I hope your fiance knows how lucky he is to have charmed the sweetheart of 420! My wishes for a great time in Hawaii and in your future together....:grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom