Alafornia's 1st Time Multistrain Medical Grow

Oh gotcha! I thought maybe you were trying out a stress technique.

Check your PMs!

Checked.

I am the stress out technique (and the stressed out!). :D Temps have also been all over the place (I hope they get that quote here soon) so that may have played a role. We're closer to having things dialed in now. Climate control will help.

More meds, more room for more meds! Well done fornia, and a happy new year to you and the family. :love:

Happy New Year to you as well, Shed.

I don't have a dog in this fight, but since I have close relatives who went to Michigan...Roll Tide!
:cheesygrinsmiley:

I actually recorded and watched it, and congrats on the big win fornia! :yahoo:

Thanks, Shed, and Roll Tide!

The Tide offense was just a buzz saw this year and the defense improved throughout the year.

I'm surprised you didn't pull for your Buckeye brethren. Bwahaha! Just kidding!

OSU was a good team. Was never worried about the Irish, but thought last night was be a bit tougher of game.

What a season! Three of the top five Heisman finalists, 11 SEC wins. 13-0. Championship #18.

After this past year it was good to feel some unbridled joy, for a change. There have been too few of those and they were usually punctuated by less enjoyable things.

But things are looking up. We won. On the field and off the field.

It’s been a while.
It really has - so long in fact, that that post is where I landed here... back in November!

I hope the fruits of the MH harvest have been working for you and yours.

And thanks for mentioning using an electric grinder - I really should consider that... to fit more into the oil without tiring my hands.

coat the blade and container with a little bit of olive oil.

Thank you for the pro tip on the olive oil coating.
Yes! :thanks: Shed! I hadn’t considered it for that, even though I do similar with a tiny bit of oil when my manual grinder gets sticky. Even more appropriate for the oil-making grinder! :thumb:

Alafornia, did I read that you have a new journal space? :hmmmm:

Stopping by to say that I hope you and the family are well and safe, and the plants are filling the tents!

We are doing well, thank you! It's been an exhausting time, but we've made it this far. I've been fortunate enough to get vaccinated and I awoke this morning in a democracy. Oh, and there's that whole national championship thingy. The young boy is a work in progress. Everyone is ready for some normalcy. Well, normal for us.

The flower tent is shut down and I need to clean up for the next batch. Temps are an issue, again. Hopefully that is all squared away in a few weeks because it is impacting the health of the plants.

It really has - so long in fact, that that post is where I landed here... back in November!

I hope the fruits of the MH harvest have been working for you and yours.

And thanks for mentioning using an electric grinder - I really should consider that... to fit more into the oil without tiring my hands.

Yes! :thanks: Shed! I hadn’t considered it for that, even though I do similar with a tiny bit of oil when my manual grinder gets sticky. Even more appropriate for the oil-making grinder! :thumb:

Alafornia, did I read that you have a new journal space? :hmmmm:

MH1 is awesome. The MH2 I was promised never materialized so on the next round I'll be making some seeds. That should be interesting.

I got a Cuisinart nut grinder. It works quite well and saves a TON of time and effort. It's a great investment. I'm fairly healthy and can grind by hand, but it's such an unnecessary pain. I also received a MB2 (magic butter 2) as a gift from a very generous person and I've used it once. I made the mistake of trying to do a small amount and it didn't turn out well. My mistake entirely. The next time I'm doing at least 500 ml I'll use it again and it should do wonderfully. The problem was the automatic grinder causing flower to be pushed up against the container. With enough in there that won't be a problem. Doh!

New journal here. I'm running behind on it right now. Have to do an update soon.

Now's a good time to announce that Skywalker Kush yielded 72.3 grams and Wedding Cake gave us 84.4 grams.

I think I'll keep this journal open for now. Haven't decided on the long term.

Please pardon the intrusion, maybe you and/or your followers might be interested :cheer:

If so, please apply in the comparative grow thread, as I won't be responding to replies here :thanks:

:Namaste:

Considering a greenhouse. Tips, tricks, and comments are welcome.

I'm currently using the MBII to make roughly 700 ml of 1:1 at about 9 mg per capsule. Had to go to the dispensary to get an ounce of high CBD flower. I didn't plan on having to give this to the dogs 3x/day (the vet knows and approves). One dog has arthritis and the other is ornery as hell without it. My older son also uses these same caps about 4-6 at once a few times week now and it helps with his anxiety. The dog with arthritis runs without a limp with it.

Anyway, the MB didn't work out well the last time because I didn't know how to use it and put too little in it. This time should be much better. I'll update at a later time. I hope this amount will last 2-3 months. Harlequin should be done by about then.

P.S. I gotta drop some news seeds soon and figure out this greenhouse thing.

Back
Top Bottom