Alafornia's 1st Time Multistrain Medical Grow

Not a ring but a diamond...Roll Tide Women's Softball to the WCWS!

Haven't even paid attention today, Shed; but Roll Tide!!! (putting in new window a/c's and other stuff)

Environmental control for something other than the plants? :welldone:

Yes. @Tangled could not get cool enough with the portable a/c so I replaced it. I am replacing the one for the plants also, though. First I have to take out a new mortgage to buy a few more 2x2's to build the frame tomorrow when the hardware store opens back up (I'm also replacing the units in the kitchen/great room area with a single window unit). :D

Oof! So glad I don't need any wood at the moment. I'm going to try my hand at brick-laying though!

I played a bit of BB back in the day, so I have some brick-laying experience! :D

I went in there to get the lumber and a cordless circular saw. It wasn't until I got to the counter when I realized it didn't come with batteries, and they cost more (for two) than the damn saw! By then I was committed, though. :D I already have the charger with the smaller batteries so there's that.

The batteries is where they get you, like the razor blade/handle thing. I'm still using an ancient Ryobi drill that I get about 10 minutes per charge on! Probably why everything else I have is corded. :)

Next time go for the DeWalt. It's well worth the money.

I happened upon a Sour Apple auto already in flower and after a good spray of neem and quarantine she got up potted and placed center stage. Waiting to see if she continues to flower or what.

Can't be sure from that pic but you might have a Spog® on your hands!

I appreciate the link to the explanation, Shed. I needed it. :D

I'd be OK with that. It was a bonus "find".

So I think I'm finally going to put the NextLight Mega to work, but I need a 0-10v dimmer to connect to the Cat6/RJ45/Ethernet port. Anyone have any advice on this?

Yes, get them involved. They're the friendliest bunch of helpful folks I ever met besides folks here.

Thanks, StoneOtter. Sent them a message on their site. I'm looking forward to hearing back from them.

So Jared over at @NextLight got in touch with me pretty quickly by email after I reached out on the website. I had time today so we spoke briefly earlier. We found that I do not have the Cat6/RJ45 port installed. However, Jared assured me this is a two minute fix and he will send one with the dimmer I purchased today along with instructions. He finished it up by promising a little SWAG to go with it. AWESOME customer service.

Back
Top Bottom