Alafornia's 1st Time Multistrain Medical Grow

So Jared over at @NextLight got in touch with me pretty quickly by email after I reached out on the website. I had time today so we spoke briefly earlier. We found that I do not have the Cat6/RJ45 port installed. However, Jared assured me this is a two minute fix and he will send one with the dimmer I purchased today along with instructions. He finished it up by promising a little SWAG to go with it. AWESOME customer service.
Yeah, Jared is a cool and helpful guy. When the port comes in it's a quick install. Mine needed it on the port cover away from the cord end. That's where I found the wires it calls for.

Yeah, Jared is a cool and helpful guy. When the port comes in it's a quick install. Mine needed it on the port cover away from the cord end. That's where I found the wires it calls for.

Yep, He says the plate without the cutouts is where it will go.

I have finally installed the NextLight Mega with a dimmer. Good thing I have the dimmer because this thing produces a lot of light.

The good news is they LOVE the NextLight Mega. Hopefully those few little leaves on OG Kush there take off quickly.

Love the comm port and swag, but what exactly was planned for the OGK?

Bending. A little late due to exhaustion this past week, but bending. I snapped it instead, in case anyone missed it. :D

P.S. I tried to tape it, but that didn't help so I just removed the remains of what once was her glorious top.

Well I'm waiting for the brilliant comeback!

Don't make me go LL Cool J on you again, Shed! :D No, this would definitely be a comeback. She has a few small leaves. Give it a week or so and she'll be on her way.

Did I mention temps have improved slightly with the new light? Also, getting rid of the one CMH light seems to have fixed some electrical issues. I've been running this light close to 50% of it's 650 watts and so far no problems.

Heat is not as big an issue now, but this weekend will be rough with several days at or above 100 (and close to it for the past week plus). Letting it get chilly at night has been helping. I hope this ridge breaks soon before we all burn up.

LOL but we love when you get all Cool J! And speaking of cool, I'm glad the heat has calmed down in there and the electrical issues are solved. Can you get working on climate change now?

I wish I could solve that and the plastic waste issues. Trying to figure out how to do a small part on the latter without breaking the bank and just switched out cooling systems for some much more efficient (and they work better). Tried to go solar but after trying it with a shady someone and others falling off the face of the Earth I’m still at square one with that project. We will get there eventually on our end.

Hey there stranger! I hope things are going well up north with you and your family. :ciao:

Shit! Has it really been three months?! I have come up for air a few times, Shed, but I've been pretty quiet because life is kicking my ass at times. Nothing bad has happened and in fact a few things have gotten somewhat better, but I've been exhausted from being busy and from general stress of a few situations. I decided to pull back a bit from all social media, take care of business, take care of myself, and pick up the guitar more often. I've been planning on posting in the other thread about the harvest, which was good. I have plants almost ready to go to flower and just put another batch of seeds into soil Sunday. 5/6 have popped out so far. I found a window unit a/c for the grow space that does great until it hits 95-100 F and will soon have heating installed so that issue will finally be taken care of for winter. Family is doing well. @Tangled is in much better health than 7 months ago after changing diet and getting on an exercise plan. The youngest boy is still struggling a lot, but we've taken some baby steps toward improvement. Told you I've been busy! I'll be posting some updates sometime in the next few days. I'm hoping to get settled into a groove soon so I can spend a little more time on here.

I appreciate you thinking of me. You're a good guy, I don't care what carcass and Double D say! ;) :D

Back
Top Bottom