InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Excuse my newb question but what’s a spog?
Ahh, the spog® origin story. Last year I had a stunted auto and I posted about it thusly:

Neither a sog nor a scrog, I have here a spog (single point of green) ;)

And then I wrote a poem about it:
Not a sog nor a scrog,
What I have is a spog.
A spog is not two, never three, never four.
A spog is just one and can't be any more.
Just one point of green like a lonely old frog.
Just one single cola, my frosty-triched spog.

- by InTheShed

It gets mentioned by a few of my subscribers and flytier has actually used the word in the title of his journal!

Here is what the original SPOG® looked like:

20171020_084456.jpg

What's wrong with cannabis cheese? I've not had any but it's on my 'must have' list!
We hate the smell of cheese dope in the jar and when it burns. That's what's wrong with it!
I had one like this.... was sure she had pistils early then they turned into leaves. Deep ridged leaves
That would be better than pistils for sure!
I've been ready since Tuesday! Longest week ever.... if it wasn't Friday I'd be calling in sick (and tired) tomorrow!!
Ohhh Happy Dayyy
It's OVER! Weekend is here :).

:adore:
Ahh, the spog® origin story. Last year I had a stunted auto and I posted about it thusly:

And then I wrote a poem about it:
Not a sog nor a scrog,
What I have is a spog.
A spog is not two, never three, never four.
A spog is just one and can't be any more.
Just one point of green like a lonely old frog.
Just one single cola, my frosty-triched spog.

- by InTheShed

It gets mentioned by a few of my subscribers and flytier has actually used the word in the title of his journal!

Here is what the original SPOG® looked like:

20171020_084456.jpg

I love this story and I was there when it happened (I think)!! I feel like I witnessed something that will become history in the world of cannabis gardening

Glad y'all liked the spog® story and poem. :thanks: Last October that was.

I wasn't going to do an update today because I've been running around (when I wasn't napping) and out to dinner, but my journal has slipped to page 2 now with everyone's updates and I can't have that!

Here is the HazeX this morning on day 5. I don't think I've ever had a sprout where even the cotyledons prayed to the sun!

Still just giving it distilled water every couple of days. It's very leggy so the fan's got it shakin' in the shed all night! I did a light defol on the Sour G this morning as well and watered the AK clone and the Gold Leaf with 6ml cal/mag+ and 2tsp Grow Big.

More pics and updates tomorrow! Hope your Saturday went well.

Ah yes, that poem is beautiful. It reminds me of Irish folk songs. “Bring back my bong to me to me”! Check it out. It’s on SoundCloud somewhere from a guy named Seamus or Sheamus, something like that. That was Cannabis history Thunder! Olive oil is looking good!

Monday! Is it nap time yet?

Grey at chez Shed this morning and the hardscape guys are working in the back yard, so everything had to fit in the shed. No room to close off the Oval of Brightness® so it's not one. The Mars 300 really is just covering the AK and the Auto M.

Here is a shot of the AK transitioning from shed to shed. Flip day 30:

And here is the crowd:

I fed Sour G this morning, a little different from my plan of yesterday. Into a gallon went:
3 ml cal/mag+
1 tsp Grow Big
1 tbs vinegar/eggshell mix

Let's see what a low TDS/higher calcium feed does.

I hope you are all settling into the workweek well!
Man look at that big ass UFO in the first picture. That damn thing is going kill all of us.

Man look at that big ass UFO in the first picture. That damn thing is going kill all of us.
Have no fear Retrix, it's on a mission of peace and euphoria!

Very quick Sunday evening update...my dog killed another squirrel today and one on Friday. These are obviously squirrels that need to be culled from the gene pool as they were both hanging out around the bottom of trees that they should have been smart enough to climb when they saw her coming :eek:. If she didn't get them a coyote would have. Something is going to eat the carcasses anyway. Not sure where she gets this from (besides being a dog!) as a chow/golden mix.

My dad has elevated his self-defense behavior, now fighting with staff over diaper changing and toilet assistance as well as showering. He's hitting more of the caregivers and I'm getting the feeling that he is more than they want to or can handle, and they're prepping to tell me he has to go somewhere with more staff or something. It's been eating at me all weekend. I don't know how to help him. The canna capsules didn't seem to do it so I'm thinking of trying Marinol (big pharma's THC pills). The dose is standardized and I don't have to keep trying to hit a moving target of blends under this kind of time pressure. Does anyone here know anyone on Marinol?

But back to the plants...

Here is the AK this morning on flip day 36:

I watered it this morning. Into ½ gallon went:
½ tsp Armor Si
1.5 ml cal/mag+
¼ tsp Open Sesame (didn't halve that)
1 tsp Tiger Bloom
10 ml Terpinator (didn't halve that either)

I mixed the leftover half gallon from last time with half a gallon of plain water and blended everything together for a total of 1.5 gallons. Runoff is back to +700, appx. 24 ounces.

Here is the Auto Masszar on day 32:

I don't know what is growing on it so I'm just waiting to see what it does.

I hope your weekend was a fun distraction from the work week. Grandpa Tokin may be out of the hospital tomorrow, so that's terrific news, particularly after a quadruple bypass!

#squirreldarwinism #culldontkill :D:D I got nothing but gold!! Lol

Your plants are amazing! Amen

@Grandpa Tokin is in such great shape, he’s bored out of his tree, reviewing my videos on YouTube :D

Now about your dad, I currently have a prescription for Nabilone (synthetic thc) I’ve heard it’s similar to Marinol? I don’t use it much unless I’m completely out of real weed! It’s a weird clear headed high for about 30 minutes and then I feel like a zombie for 2-3 hours. Flighty, out of it, startle easily...all behaviours i exhibit when I take just the Nabilone. It was prescribed for my ulcer pain and for that it kinda works but weed works way better. Why did they suggest the Marinol?

#squirreldarwinism #culldontkill :D:D I got nothing but gold!! Lol
Your plants are amazing! Amen
@Grandpa Tokin is in such great shape, he’s bored out of his tree, reviewing my videos on YouTube :D
Now about your dad, I currently have a prescription for Nabilone (synthetic thc) I’ve heard it’s similar to Marinol? I don’t use it much unless I’m completely out of real weed! It’s a weird clear headed high for about 30 minutes and then I feel like a zombie for 2-3 hours. Flighty, out of it, startle easily...all behaviours i exhibit when I take just the Nabilone. It was prescribed for my ulcer pain and for that it kinda works but weed works way better. Why did they suggest the Marinol?
No one did. I've been searching online to try to figure out how to help him. A while back I blended a 1:1 with some indica but they said that made him too sleepy. So I cut the dose in half and they said he was still too sleepy. So I let them use up the capsules they had and then stop. This was at least two weeks ago and they are saying he's still pretty sleepy, so I'm guessing that it wasn't the capsules. But I don't think it helped with the agitation. Maybe he needs 2:1 CBD:THC or maybe he needs 1:1 with a sativa or...who knows. There are so many variables in this capsule game that I don't know which direction to take and Marinol seemed like it was a quick way to try something out that was specific and repeatable. I have read anecdotes online from folks who have treated their demented family members and had good results.

I would try anything that has had positive results myself. It sounds like you have put the research in and myself I know I would have tried Marinol or Nabilone. It does have almost a stunned calming effect once the jittery wears off

I would try anything that has had positive results myself. It sounds like you have put the research in and myself I know I would have tried Marinol or Nabilone. It does have almost a stunned calming effect once the jittery wears off
Also it’s hard to dose people or pets that you love so give yourself a break! It’s completely overwhelming, especially if you are not testing on yourself, that must be difficult.
Thanks newty! :love: Those with dementia/Alzheimers have to be the toughest, even harder than pets I think. Neither have any way of telling you what's going on, but we can read our pets pretty well and get an idea of how they're feeling. With dementia patients things can change in a second.

Back
Top Bottom