InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Three times a day! 8:15 am out of the bike shed into the sun. 6:00 pm into the shed under the Mars300. 8:15 pm into the bike shed. It's a daily dance.
:theband:

Cannabis shuffle workout routine?? You can sell DVD/Bluerays and make a fortune.

Damn Philly, this seems to be a trend. Good for you getting a handle on it early. Keep in mind that sleep deprivation can cause heart palpitations (no really, look it up!). Stay positive :Namaste:

During veg a few times starting about two weeks before flip I think. I was prepared to do it during/after stretch but this plant doesn't stretch!

We will be sending positive green growing vibes to your entire team. You do your part and they'll do theirs. You my friend are a wealth of information and deserve to be MOTM!

What he said :).
It's crazy you say that because I have one of the worst sleeping problems and it has been taking its toll on me lately.. since I work 3rd shift and am the supervisor I do a ton of training for my guys on sleep deprivation in the workplace.. I always been a hard headed person who has to learn the hard way no matter how much knowledge I have.. things are changing as I'm getting older and it's time to smarten up for my 2 boys!

It's crazy you say that because I have one of the worst sleeping problems and it has been taking its toll on me lately.. since I work 3rd shift and am the supervisor I do a ton of training for my guys on sleep deprivation in the workplace.. I always been a hard headed person who has to learn the hard way no matter how much knowledge I have.. things are changing as I'm getting older and it's time to smarten up for my 2 boys!
Lack of sleep and stressful work can be a killer man. There was an earthquake here and i just thought it was me. Getting ready to fall out or something. lol

Yeah well, those plants know you love them that’s for sure (and ms Shed as well!) :love::yummy:
I hope they all know it!
Cannabis shuffle workout routine?? You can sell DVD/Bluerays and make a fortune.
Ohhhh Yahhhh !!! Everybody Do The Cannabis Shuffle !!!
I'd have to hire a lovely assistant to actually do the moving. Nobody's gonna pay to see me lead the group :).
1988 and I was getting ready to drive cross country to move to CA and I had so many things to do in very little time. I was sleeping maybe 2-3 hours a night and lots of driving around and packing and moving. Heart starts palpitating on the third day. Called the doctor, who says, "Are you getting enough sleep?" Uh no!

I have a canna Rx for sleep you can try. Grow a good indica that reviews well related to body relaxation. Wait until it's almost completely amber before you chop it. Dry and cure it badly. Decarb and make canna oil capsules. The combo of indica strain and the CBN from the degrading THC should keep you asleep when you want to be. Doesn't work for everyone but worth a try if you're growing your own!

Lack of sleep and stressful work can be a killer man. There was an earthquake here and i just thought it was me. Getting ready to fall out or something. lol
They say lack of sleep raises all sorts of risks for serious diseases! Cannabis can help :thumb:

I hope they all know it!

I'd have to hire a lovely assistant to actually do the moving. Nobody's gonna pay to see me lead the group :).

1988 and I was getting ready to drive cross country to move to CA and I had so many things to do in very little time. I was sleeping maybe 2-3 hours a night and lots of driving around and packing and moving. Heart starts palpitating on the third day. Called the doctor, who says, "Are you getting enough sleep?" Uh no!

I have a canna Rx for sleep you can try. Grow a good indica that reviews well related to body relaxation. Wait until it's almost completely amber before you chop it. Dry and cure it badly. Decarb and make canna oil capsules. The combo of indica strain and the CBN from the degrading THC should keep you asleep when you want to be. Doesn't work for everyone but worth a try if you're growing your own!

They say lack of sleep raises all sorts of risks for serious diseases! Cannabis can help :thumb:
I would to be able to do that one day, I'm still struggling with growing. Hahaha.. eventually I would love to posses the knowledge and skill set to be able to do that. One day at a time.

I would to be able to do that one day, I'm still struggling with growing. Hahaha.. eventually I would love to posses the knowledge and skill set to be able to do that. One day at a time.
Your Blue Dream looks pretty good to me! Only extra skills you need for what I described would be to be the latest-harvester/worst-curer ever :). That's what makes the THC convert to CBN, the chemical responsible for couchlock.

Quick Thursday update! Watered the AK with the now standard nutes. 1.5 gallons, and into a gallon went:
1 tsp Armor Si
3 ml cal/mag+
¼ tsp Open Sesame
2 tsp Tiger Bloom
3 tbs Big Bloom
10 ml Terpinator
pH in and out was 6.6, TDS runoff was +900 so I'll be backing down a bit here just to be safe. Same nutes but cut by a third (i.e. mixed into 1.5 gallons instead of 1 gallon).

On the other end of the scale, here is the HazeX on day 3:

I think the Auto Masszar is turning into a spog® because I might have seen pistils this morning. Didn't have my reading glasses on so can't tell for sure. Pics tomorrow!

Let's hope all goes well with Grandpa Tokin's triple bypass today! :love::love::love:

I think the Auto Masszar is turning into a spog® because I might have seen pistils this morning. Didn't have my reading glasses on so can't tell for sure. Pics tomorrow!

Let's hope all goes well with Grandpa Tokin's triple bypass today! :love::love::love:

thats biological impossible that fast ... the plant has to be at least 14 days old at least

Back
Top Bottom