InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Mine is much happier when I have a hobby! Otherwise I'd be hanging around the house and nobody wants that :).
Not to mention she seems to be a primary beneficiary ;)
I think she and I would enjoy sharing a doobie and a real cup of tea in the shade while you schlep ‘em between sheds!!
:passitleft:

So Shed a while back i kinda talked you into using silica. Have you seen an improvement in your stem strength? Looks like you'll need all the brawn you can get with that AK. Just wondering
You did and I am! The AK gets 1 tsp/gallon now but I've stopped with the others until I sort out the leaf issues on GL and SG. All the stems are solid on these since I started. Could be the silica!
Yeah, I saw that after I asked. I've never used it but now I want to check it out. That pic with numbers is wicked-cool!!
:cool:

:high-five::slide:How nice would it be to make that happen! :ganjamon:
Yay! Silica :) Nice timing recommending that before the planting of this AK! Although, maybe it’s part of why it’s so amazing.
Honestly I think it's amazing for three reasons, none relate to silica unfortunately :oops:. First is that it's a monstercrop, and they tend to grow to be wild and amazing bushes. The second is that I have a lot of practice pruning wild and bushy plants from tending to my garden over the last 20 years (peach trees in particular). I don't think I could create a beautiful canopy from a seed the way @Derbybud has though. At least not yet :). And third is that I was fearless in the pruning process, the way @newty and @Grandpa Tokin approach their plants, and after watching some other growers hesitate to supercrop, was certain not to make that mistake. It was a perfect storm that made the AK so much fun to look at, if not to move 3 times a day ;).
I heard alot of great things about you @InTheShed over this forum. I feel like I could learn a ton from you so here we go.. wow page 118.. I usually read and catch up before I comment. It's going to take me a while to catch up. I'm going to start on page 1. Figured I'd say hi first.
Welcome Philly! Thanks for climbing on board, but please please don't go back to page 1 on this thread. The first 28 pages alone are littered with dead clones! Here is the Cliff notes version: I previously grew only autos. Now I have 5 photos and an Auto Masszar. The photos are: AK-47 (monstercrop clone taken in October - currently on 12/12 in the bike shed dark cube at night), Gold Leaf (monstercrop clone taken in October), Sour G seed (Sour Diesel x Gorilla Bomb from Rooster Farms), an AK clone I finally managed to get to survive, and a brand new Haze Xtreme on day 1 today!

I grow outside during the day and in the shed under a MarsHydro 300 at night.

Feel free scan pages for pictures you like and feel free to ask any questions about anything from plant growing to child rearing to topical pain oils and anything in between. I don't smoke or take capsules, but I do use the topical oil. My wife is the smoker and really I grow for her meds and pleasure.
:welcome:

Honestly I think it's amazing for three reasons, none relate to silica unfortunately :oops:. First is that it's a monstercrop, and they tend to grow to be wild and amazing bushes. The second is that I have a lot of practice pruning wild and bushy plants from tending to my garden over the last 20 years (peach trees in particular). I don't think I could create a beautiful canopy from a seed the way @Derbybud has though. At least not yet :). And third is that I was fearless in the pruning process, the way @newty and @Grandpa Tokin approach their plants, and after watching some other growers hesitate to supercrop, was certain not to make that mistake. It was a perfect storm that made the AK so much fun to look at, if not to move 3 times a day ;).

Welcome Philly! Thanks for climbing on board, but please please don't go back to page 1 on this thread. The first 28 pages alone are littered with dead clones! Here is the Cliff notes version: I previously grew only autos. Now I have 5 photos and an Auto Masszar. The photos are: AK-47 (monstercrop clone taken in October - currently on 12/12 in the bike shed dark cube at night), Gold Leaf (monstercrop clone taken in October), Sour G seed (Sour Diesel x Gorilla Bomb from Rooster Farms), an AK clone I finally managed to get to survive, and a brand new Haze Xtreme on day 1 today!

I grow outside during the day and in the shed under a MarsHydro 300 at night.

Feel free scan pages for pictures you like and feel free to ask any questions about anything from plant growing to child rearing to topical pain oils and anything in between. I don't smoke or take capsules, but I do use the topical oil. My wife is the smoker and really I grow for her meds and pleasure.
:welcome:
Hahahah well I made it to page 5 before you posted this... hahahah. Now I will skip to page 28. I will definitely have questions later as I am just trying to understand how certain things work in growing and why they work that way.. I have taken in a ton of knowledge through reading people's journals. I am mostly quiet in them and never even liked a post. Its self issued that stopped me for doing so.. time to break out of that shell!! So I tha k you for welcoming me on and I shall return. To page 29.. hahahah

Hahahah well I made it to page 5 before you posted this... hahahah. Now I will skip to page 28. I will definitely have questions later as I am just trying to understand how certain things work in growing and why they work that way.. I have taken in a ton of knowledge through reading people's journals. I am mostly quiet in them and never even liked a post. Its self issued that stopped me for doing so.. time to break out of that shell!! So I tha k you for welcoming me on and I shall return. To page 29.. hahahah
Or page 50! I'm not sure there's anything magical about page 28 but hell if I remember :). No one should be in their shell in this thread. I take all comers!

Back
Top Bottom