InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Someone sent me this a minute ago. Just saw him in Black Panther last weekend!
View media item 1531372
Bahahahahaha so I still need more time to catch up so beware of my multiple posts!

I’ve been starting at 420 (last Friday for the non smokers lol) otherwise I’ll need another week off to catch up :D #yourjokes

Congrats on the babies!! #cheezitsaremynewfav

1. Because they are delicious
2. Because they come in a large variety of flavours
3. Because I used the big box to roll all my dubes;)
I’ll continue on now...

I like his attitude. GO BIG OR GO HOME but I'm not going to run co2 in the house. Don't need anything like that to go wrong.
But think of the increased tanning possibilities!
:hmmmm: That won't be difficult.
It's mostly about when to flip. This seems to be your main "problem"!
It must be love, I'm feeling
This must be love
:green_heart:
(with apologies to Phil Collins)
Quite a compliment coming from you with your enormous beasts...thanks! So far so good :).
Bahahahahaha so I still need more time to catch up so beware of my multiple posts!
I’ve been starting at 420 (last Friday for the non smokers lol) otherwise I’ll need another week off to catch up :D #yourjokes
Congrats on the babies!! #cheezitsaremynewfav
1. Because they are delicious
2. Because they come in a large variety of flavours
3. Because I used the big box to roll all my dubes;)
I’ll continue on now...
#postallyouwant #welcomeback #gocheezits

Tuesday update is all about the Haze Xtreme (Hazex from now on). The rest of the plants are in the shed again while the workers finish laying the flagstone. One guy saw me move the AK from shed to shed and his eyes popped, so I've locked the shed door :).

As you saw last night, the Hazex had popped by the time I got home from work. Well, this morning it had unfurled the cotyledons:

And already had a long tap root sticking out of the bottom of the peat:

So it was transplant time. I gently straightened the tap root and put it into a cup of my regular potting soil. I don't have any clear plastic cups so green will have to do. Matches the leaves! I flicked off the membrane, gave it distilled water, and left it under the 6500K 23w CFL for the day. Tonight I'll put it off to the side of the shed under the Mars to get it used to the LED, and then tomorrow it's into the sun (if there is any)!

May your day be bright and sunny, even if you're stuck in a hospital bed (like one of our brethren).

Dang over achievers........ ;)

Love ya Shed!!!

Monday! Is it nap time yet?

Grey at chez Shed this morning and the hardscape guys are working in the back yard, so everything had to fit in the shed. No room to close off the Oval of Brightness® so it's not one. The Mars 300 really is just covering the AK and the Auto M.

Here is a shot of the AK transitioning from shed to shed. Flip day 30:

And here is the crowd:

I fed Sour G this morning, a little different from my plan of yesterday. Into a gallon went:
3 ml cal/mag+
1 tsp Grow Big
1 tbs vinegar/eggshell mix

Let's see what a low TDS/higher calcium feed does.

I hope you are all settling into the workweek well!

That pic of the AK is stunning! So nice for my ocd eyes! Enter her in the plant and pic of the month and send me a sticker when you win...slowly I’ll worm my way into some prizes! Lol!

Also that pic with the numbered sites! :D:D

NICE!!
Dude hes addicted as the rest of us.... you think it's any coincidence all of our wives want us to take a break this summer lol. Just wait till fall there's gonna be some monsters grown by those who take a break.... I'm calling it now!
Haha don’t forget the hubbies that want us wives to take a break! Lol #samsies

That pic of the AK is stunning! So nice for my ocd eyes! Enter her in the plant and pic of the month and send me a sticker when you win...slowly I’ll worm my way into some prizes! Lol!
Also that pic with the numbered sites! :D:D
NICE!!
Haha don’t forget the hubbies that want us wives to take a break! Lol #samsies
When it's completely budded out, I'll let all you AK fans pick the pic that will win the prizes, and I'll send out stickers to those who help pick the winner! And what's up with the spouses here? Mine is much happier when I have a hobby! Otherwise I'd be hanging around the house and nobody wants that :).

When it's completely budded out, I'll let all you AK fans pick the pic that will win the prizes, and I'll send out stickers to those who help pick the winner! And what's up with the spouses here? Mine is much happier when I have a hobby! Otherwise I'd be hanging around the house and nobody wants that :).

Right!!??

Can’t wait to see the pics as she gets monstrous

Back
Top Bottom