AlanTesla33 Indoor GYO Skunk #1 Auto 2017

Flower or Extract?

• Total voters
420-magazine-mobile902661592.jpg

Gees tho guys these water lillies are killing me on the oxygen bill look at those African java...

That water is ph stabilized at 7.0 it's about 6.5 and full of nutrients so I spring the wild hair and watered a few but nothing I'm keeping up with here just another A1 or 1st gen clone mother. I know I'm killing you guys with that I need to some system because my lady like to name them and it's easier for me that way also but I need to track the data..

The skunk #1 auto:
Was fed 1.5q of RO water pH 6.4 PPM unknown but thinking 200-300 prior to making mycorrhizal food to awaken them for the roots to fall in love with.

I boiled the water at low temp added 1 table spoon of pure sugar.

Let cool overnight.

Temp was 72F at time of feed and the soil was 76 and the plant was 74.1. It is currently 92mm from soil to terminal end forming the Apical site at node 5.

I opened up the node site so the approx 4 mm shoots could soak up some light.

Is light a wave or a particle?
Both. This is area of my current research aside from everything else.

. word for today: Tracheid/s: are non living, elongated cells that allow for the movement of fluids.

It's counterpart being sieve elements.

Just came down and started work in the garden when my friend calls and said to come dab but not before I so you guys some LS(T)

Meet tesla it's about ready to tell me if she's a lady or not but look it's shaped like a T and will form 12 vertical tops where their would have only been 1 terminal or apical bud I'll have 12 It started vegging on 3.14 it was topped at the 6th node or 7th including cotyledon.
420-magazine-mobile1969528652.jpg

Micro canopy flowering in a few weeks to a month

420-magazine-mobile712510668.jpg

Right side of skewer

420-magazine-mobile1414184719.jpg

Left side of skewer

I know the fans are showing discoloration it's because of the foliar spray I'm getting my SNS samples soon. Leaning towards female but still waiting to see the hair. I'll veg her till plenty more fans are showing at a min I've also got others. Keep in mind again I'm not in a rush to flip things I'm experimental remember.

420-magazine-mobile1837375545.jpg

Just gonna cut some of the damage from the spray away this specimen has only had it once and saw about this reaction. A1 has been sprayed 3times now and still exhibits very slight burn

Here I can see it's 210mm from the soil level at it's A or B Apical Meristem or terminal ends from topping site with 4 nodes each A and B
For a total of 16 or more shoots from what was at one time the only apical meristem in essence I have created vegetative plants it node 7 counting cotyledon nodes 5,6 also have lateral shoots 2 at each node

420-magazine-mobile1588869133.jpg

420-magazine-mobile971155850.jpg

Diatomaceous Earth
100%
Works

I got it for gnats that's not even a gnat but it's dead too.

Jellyfeet (flux site cracked) thinking about cloning for 2 mothers
420-magazine-mobile1575775130.jpg

The Auto is doing better at 105 mm and node 4 totally achieved and lateral shoots are forming.
420-magazine-mobile1499607564.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2072496554.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom