Fuzznutter's Organic Photos & Autos: Take 1

Awesomesauce!!! Of course I like both names. :laughtwo: She could be referred to as Treycy in veg and Treylicious in flowering. :blalol: :yummy:

If she gets really big just call her Trey.

Sorry it's so quiet in here. My son was in a car accident Tuesday and things have been a tad chaotic since then. Nobody was hurt, but it's been busy here getting him to and from college, making arrangements with the insurance, rental, and car repair companies, etc. 'Tis the season of joy and endless frustration. :laughtwo: There will be less going on tomorrow so my husband can help me drag the plants out for photos then.

As a mini update, that first Skunk Haze clone I took on Nov. 13th finally rooted. :yahoo: Then I made the mistake of putting it too close the fan again. :oops:I had placed the larger Special Queen clone between the new baby and fan thinking that would be enough of a windbreak. It was not. Now I wait for the second Skunk Haze clone to root. :bigblush:

Sorry it's so quiet in here. My son was in a car accident Tuesday and things have been a tad chaotic since then. Nobody was hurt, but it's been busy here getting him to and from college, making arrangements with the insurance, rental, and car repair companies, etc. 'Tis the season of joy and endless frustration. :laughtwo: There will be less going on tomorrow so my husband can help me drag the plants out for photos then.

As a mini update, that first Skunk Haze clone I took on Nov. 13th finally rooted. :yahoo: Then I made the mistake of putting it too close the fan again. :oops:I had placed the larger Special Queen clone between the new baby and fan thinking that would be enough of a windbreak. It was not. Now I wait for the second Skunk Haze clone to root. :bigblush:

:oops:

Good thing you're a talented cultivator. Before long there'll be a replacement.

Wow! Nothing like a bit of special chaos to greet the holidays, eh? Glad no one was hurt. You and I know that's all that mattered in the end.

I've got LOTS of pictures today. :)

PHOTOS - DAY 9 FLOWERING

CBD Skunk Hazes. Here they are nestled in their closet. It's a tight squeeze. Next time I'm going to aim for slightly smaller plants spread out better.
2016-12-09_Photo_closet.jpg

Here you can see I've been removing some of the lower branches that have no chance of reaching the canopy at this point.
2016-12-09_CBD_Skunk_Hazes_side.jpg

2016-12-09_CBD_Skunk_Hazes.jpg

CBD Skunk Haze (1)
2016-12-09_SH1.jpg

CBD Skunk Haze (2)
2016-12-09_SH2.jpg

Special Queen clone
2016-12-09_SQc2.jpg

AUTOS

The three ladies together. From left to right: Dark Devil (1), Dark Devil (2), and Bubble Gum.
2016-12-09_Autos.jpg

Bubble Gum - Day 58. Her trichomes are clear still.
2016-12-09_BG_side.jpg

2016-12-09_BG_top.jpg

2016-12-09_BG_closeup1.jpg

2016-12-09_BG_closeup2.jpg

Dark Devil (1) - Day 58. Her trichomes are mostly clear with a few cloudy. See how the two buds in the back look darker? That's not a trick of the lighting, they actually do appear darker than the others. *shrug*
2016-12-09_DD1.jpg

2016-12-09_DD1_closeup1.jpg

2016-12-09_DD1_closeup2.jpg

Dark Devil (2) - Day 56. Her trichomes are also mostly clear with a few cloudy.
2016-12-09_DD2.jpg

2016-12-09_DD2_closeup1.jpg

2016-12-09_DD2_closeup2.jpg

And here's a shot of the Special Queen mother. She's off to the side of the closet and only receiving indirect side lighting, yet she's doing well.
2016-12-09_SQc1.jpg

I'm still working out how to get the lighting right for better pictures. I'm getting closer.

Today I ripped the first Skunk Haze clone out of the pot because it didn't look like it was recovering at all. Turns out it was just growing lots of roots. Oops. :laughtwo: It's ok. I'll just have to be more careful with the second clone when it roots.

Now I have to admit that I opened Pandora's box when I vaped the first snippets of buds from the backbuilding. I cannot give it up now. You may notice small bottom buds slowly disappearing from the Dark Devils until they're ready for harvest. I can't help myself. :kiss:I rationalize it by telling myself the autos were technically planted to tide me over until the photos were done...and that's what they're now doing. :) :rofl:

:smokin: :passitleft:

Aww, great update, looking awesome! Some serious trichome activity in your area :) As for the light for better pictures, what if you let the grow light shine over your shoulder. If you can angle it so it shines more out of the tent, some string and stuff. Just a thought. Keep us posted. Happy growing Fuzz! :love: :Namaste:

Aww, great update, looking awesome! Some serious trichome activity in your area :) As for the light for better pictures, what if you let the grow light shine over your shoulder. If you can angle it so it shines more out of the tent, some string and stuff. Just a thought. Keep us posted. Happy growing Fuzz! :love: :Namaste:

:byebye:

I've been removing the ladies from their closets for most pictures because, now that they're bigger, it's near impossible to get wide-angle shots in there. Having them out also gives me the chance to really examine the plants from all sides and make adjustments to them easier. When they were smaller I just used a single flourescent bulb for photos, but that wasn't enough as they got larger. Recently I've been using an adjustable-height OttLite for the photos (an early birthday gift from my dear husband). I did try a few of the pictures with the light over my shoulder and some with the light over the plants today. I need to work on the perfect angle.

However, I think part of my problem with the lighting today was I had my tablet's screen brightness turned way down without realizing it. So when I went to take a picture I kept moving the lighting closer because it looked dark on my screen. :laughtwo: I realized this boo-boo once I saw the pictures uploaded and wondered why they were so much brighter on my desktop monitor. :bigblush: Obviously my brain is still adjusting to regular doses of THC. ...Yep, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it. :)

Morning Fuzznutter, just a quick peek into your garden, looking good....:good-job: I plan to go home on the 23 for two days and I'm planning on dragging my grow box back to Baton Rouge with me. Sorry I didn't post pic's of my Dark Devil, she turned out well, deep purple. Haven't had a chance to try her yet but hope too soon. I only ad time for one garden and your was the first to pop up. Take care, and keep em green....... Ole Rooster1 still alive and looking forward to your harvest...:peace:

:byebye: I step away for a day to get things done and so many people stopped by! I'm so sorry I missed you all. :hug: Fun day yesterday. My phone died and I had to get a new one. I will miss my pull-out keyboard so much! Also our sink sprang a leak and we had to replace the drain. Bleh! I also spent the day crocheting a blanket for a soon-to-be new niece/nephew (gender not revealed). It's done in intarsia, which means like a dozen balls of yarn hanging off a single small blanket. It's a nightmare of tangled strings most of the time so I like to do marathon sessions instead of stopping and starting and tangling strings worse. I'll be working on this for at least another week but will try to pop in more often.

Backbuilding is basically, when buds are the size you want, you cut off the very top of the top of the bud and it fill start "fill out" on the sides..
LA's Quick Guide To Simple Backbuilding Technique For Buds!

:thanks:

I see a harvest in your future. :goodjob:

Hehe. Well...there is something of a mini harvest happening. I snipped a small lower branch from Dark Devil (1) and Bubble Gum yesterday. I can't wait for the big harvest though. First thing I'm going to do is make oil. I miss the dosage control I can get with oil and it's longer ride. :)

Love the look of your ladies!

Thank you!

Morning Fuzznutter, just a quick peek into your garden, looking good....:good-job: I plan to go home on the 23 for two days and I'm planning on dragging my grow box back to Baton Rouge with me. Sorry I didn't post pic's of my Dark Devil, she turned out well, deep purple. Haven't had a chance to try her yet but hope too soon. I only ad time for one garden and your was the first to pop up. Take care, and keep em green....... Ole Rooster1 still alive and looking forward to your harvest...:peace:

Rooster! We've missed you! How long before you can return home for good? I'm guessing a while if you're taking your grow box back with you. I hope you're taking care of yourself while you're away. :hug:

Glad all is well with your son :)

RM's First Grow - Unknown Seeds

He is okay. Thank you. He still feels really bad about the whole thing, but that's good. I'd be disappointed in him if he didn't. I'm proud of the way he stepped up and took responsibility for the accident. Hopefully, this was a lesson he will not have to repeat though.

I've got LOTS of pictures today. :)

PHOTOS - DAY 9 FLOWERING

CBD Skunk Hazes. Here they are nestled in their closet. It's a tight squeeze. Next time I'm going to aim for slightly smaller plants spread out better.
2016-12-09_Photo_closet.jpg

Here you can see I've been removing some of the lower branches that have no chance of reaching the canopy at this point.
2016-12-09_CBD_Skunk_Hazes_side.jpg

2016-12-09_CBD_Skunk_Hazes.jpg

CBD Skunk Haze (1)
2016-12-09_SH1.jpg

CBD Skunk Haze (2)
2016-12-09_SH2.jpg

Special Queen clone
2016-12-09_SQc2.jpg

AUTOS

The three ladies together. From left to right: Dark Devil (1), Dark Devil (2), and Bubble Gum.
2016-12-09_Autos.jpg

Bubble Gum - Day 58. Her trichomes are clear still.
2016-12-09_BG_side.jpg

2016-12-09_BG_top.jpg

2016-12-09_BG_closeup1.jpg

2016-12-09_BG_closeup2.jpg

Dark Devil (1) - Day 58. Her trichomes are mostly clear with a few cloudy. See how the two buds in the back look darker? That's not a trick of the lighting, they actually do appear darker than the others. *shrug*
2016-12-09_DD1.jpg

2016-12-09_DD1_closeup1.jpg

2016-12-09_DD1_closeup2.jpg

Dark Devil (2) - Day 56. Her trichomes are also mostly clear with a few cloudy.
2016-12-09_DD2.jpg

2016-12-09_DD2_closeup1.jpg

2016-12-09_DD2_closeup2.jpg

And here's a shot of the Special Queen mother. She's off to the side of the closet and only receiving indirect side lighting, yet she's doing well.
2016-12-09_SQc1.jpg

I'm still working out how to get the lighting right for better pictures. I'm getting closer.

Today I ripped the first Skunk Haze clone out of the pot because it didn't look like it was recovering at all. Turns out it was just growing lots of roots. Oops. :laughtwo: It's ok. I'll just have to be more careful with the second clone when it roots.

Now I have to admit that I opened Pandora's box when I vaped the first snippets of buds from the backbuilding. I cannot give it up now. You may notice small bottom buds slowly disappearing from the Dark Devils until they're ready for harvest. I can't help myself. :kiss:I rationalize it by telling myself the autos were technically planted to tide me over until the photos were done...and that's what they're now doing. :) :rofl:

:smokin: :passitleft:
That Bubble Gum looks awesome, and is so full...my 42 day old girl is pretty skinny, but the buds are developing. My Gorilla Glue is huge on the other hand.

That Bubble Gum looks awesome, and is so full...my 42 day old girl is pretty skinny, but the buds are developing. My Gorilla Glue is huge on the other hand.

Thank you. It's always interesting to see the differences that appear between strains and even individual seeds. Bubble Gum may not be a pretty purple like the Dark Devils, but she's still a looker in my eyes. Tomorrow I'm going to test a little bud and will report back. She's definitely going to go longer than the Dark Devils though. At least a week a think. Maybe even two.

All the Gorilla Glue plants I recall seeing have looked very resinous. Yours will likely be extra yummy when she's done. :passitleft:

Bubble Gum is a little spacey. I can't seem to complete a single task without getting distracted and starting two more first. :laughtwo: It has more body effect than Dark Devil (which has almost none), but it's a nice muscle relaxing effect without wandering into couchlock territory.

The Bubble Gum also causes things to hum. I hum. My fingertips hum. The air hums. Hehe, my butt cheeks hum. :rofl: Seriously though, they do. :)

Did I mention it's spacey? I've managed to get distracted a number of times while writing this. I think.

I'm high.

Bye! :byebye:

Back
Top Bottom