Stunger's Organic Soil Stealth Balcony: Landrace Mulanje & Other Sativas

He, he, he...

....Well, imagine the scene, when the municipal gardeners went to prune this large Canary Islands palm tree that grows on a sidewalk on a public street, and when the lifting platform raised them to the top, they discovered my friend "Capi" behind his wall in flip flops and underpants sitting on a beach chair surrounded by the strange giant tomato plants that grow every year in the small garden of his humble patio...
Haha, that's great scene, I hope he didn't get into trouble for it. Lovely plants he was growing!

The only plants that consistently hermied on me were from a batch of seeds of unnamed wild African sativas. Might be a thing with those.

I don't think it's a problem with the variety, because I've been cultivating it for years and it never happened, and it seems that the breeders did a more than correct job with it (so difficult with many tropical/equatorial sativa landraces). The problem is that I had to be absent for 3 months just when I had to start fertilizing it for flowering, and it has also suffered from a lack of water: Hunger and thirst, a very bad combination.

Haha, that's great scene, I hope he didn't get into trouble for it. Lovely plants he was growing!

Hi.
He was able to harvest them without problems (I have here some of the buds that he gave me): the only way he could have problems with the law would be if the neighbors who can see the crops from their windows or rooftops complained. But if you have to use artificial media to see a crop (and as long as the size of the crop doesn't make it suspicious of being trafficked), it's not considered disturbing.

Since this grow has now finished, and my new grow and grow journal has started, I will ask the mods to move this to "Completed". I think it is still possible to post once it is moved to completed.

The only thing I will add concerning this grow, is that the droughted Mango Sherbert continues to impress me for how gooey and sticky it's buds are. While the 2 sativas are still my favourites, I also enjoy the Mango Sherbert for vaping and as an edible. Last weekend I ground up some more buds to refill my mull containers, and I found myself yet again surprised at how extra gooey on the grinder, the Mango Sherbert is from the droughting.
Many thanks to all who have dropped in. Wishing you all the very best for the coming holiday/festive season.:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom