Stunger's Organic Balcony: Growing Daughters Of Mulanje: Watering Via Root Aeration Chambers

I'm so sorry to hear of your mum's recent death. And, I'm sorry to hear you've been sick as well. My condolences to you on your mum's passing. I'm looking forward to your new grow. Are the Mulanges curing well? Have you tried them yet?

Hi Stunger

I’m so sorry your mum is now gone. I think there is beauty in grief. It is the final raw demonstration of love in its purest form. Every ache of your heart, every tear that slides down your cheek is filled with the love your mother showed you.

I know your mum was a good woman and good mother simply by reading your thoughts, your admiration of her, your sorrow. It is an ending that is coming for all of us. None of us will dodge it. I hope you can find peace in knowing she got to nurture and guide her children well into adulthood. As a mother myself, that is my goal.

Cyber sending you love, sending you tears, sending you a big big hug.

I’m so sorry for your loss Stunger, I’m very close with my 83 year old Mother and I can’t imagine what you went through. Wishing life treats you kindly bromigo n good luck with your grow. It’s nice 👍 to know you’re still okay and will be starting a new journal. CL🍀. :thumb: :popcorn:
Thanks very much CL! It was fortunate that I spoke to her on the phone every day or two. It is kind of weird now to no longer be able to do that.

Yep, new journal not too far away!
Really sorry to hear about your mum mate. Sad ending to her life. 😔
Hope you and your family are doing alright.

Good luck with the upcoming grow mate.
Thanks very much Porky! Yep she left a bit on the table unfortunately.

As for the grow I just have to nurse them past the delicate seedling stage.
Condolences regarding your mom, man. That can't be easy to deal with, no matter what.
Thanks very much GDB! Not easy to deal with, but even though I felt she got taken early she was in good health to the end.
Sorry for your loss stunger. And double crap for your set back. Positive vibes sent your way.

Looking forward to a new balcony grow and your new journal. Sounds like some interesting strains.
Thanks very much Azi!

The new strains are new to me too, trying out some hybrids after a couple of years of sativas, I'd like to know how they compare.
I'm truly sorry to hear about the passing of your mom Stunger.:( My heartfelt thoughts go out to both you and your family.
Thanks very much CM! Such is life eh.
Sorry to hear your mother passed away , i know the feeling , may she rest in peace ..
Thanks very much Uncle! She lived and kept in good health all her life with just that wee stumble at the end, which is pretty good even though unfortunate.
Sorry about your Mum Stunger. I'm glad you're okay. Chest infections are no joke, I was in hospital not too long ago with one as well. Very scary.

Black Valium eh? Sounds like a heavy hitter if the name is anything to go by. Will be interesting to see what happens.
Thanks very much Joe! I'm almost over it now, thankfully, no coughing today.

Yes the Black Valium does sound like a heavy hitter, I am curious about it and whether it will live up to the description. It could be a nice one for bedtime!
I'm so sorry to hear about your mum, not to mention your scare as well. May your mother's memory be a blessing for all who knew and loved her, and condolences to the entire Stunger clan. :(
Thanks very much Shed! We were fortunate that she was in great health to the end, her daily walks must have helped! And you are right, we always have her in our memory.
I'm sorry for your loss. My sincere condolences.
Thanks very much Stinker! Such is life eh.
Sorry to hear about your mom Stunger.
Thanks very much Tim!
Well the really good part of your tragic story is that mom lived her best life to her last days Stunger! Thanks for sharing your sadness! My mum made it to 98 and 364 days but her health wasn't good like yours. Good health is everything!

I'm excited about your new grow! Those genetics!:love::love:
Thanks very much Otter! With her daily walks she kept in good health but left a bit on the table at end.

I just hope I can get these babies to adults and I'll be interested too in their potential.
So sorry to hear about your mother and your own health scare, but glad that you are feeling better now. Puts a lot of things into perspective. :hug:
Thanks very much Beez! You know these times will eventually come, I am just glad I spoke to her almost every day.
Gone, but never forgotten.... sorry to hear of your Mom's passing, Stunger...
Thanks very much Carcass! Fortunately the memories stay on.
Oh man that was a tough read first thing in the morning, got a bit teary just reading the love for your Mum, and her passing.

Normally wouldn't get so emotional, definitely been more death and grief around the last few weeks than Ive been able to handle.

I am really sorry for your loss mate, a parents passing is often one of those deep losses. Sending a virtual hug and a reminder to look after yourself.

Its nice to see you back though. 🙂
Thanks very much Deeve! It's certainly been a mess of a time, it didn't help that I got very crook but almost over it now.
I'm so sorry to hear of your mum's recent death. And, I'm sorry to hear you've been sick as well. My condolences to you on your mum's passing. I'm looking forward to your new grow. Are the Mulanges curing well? Have you tried them yet?
Thanks very much HG!

I will kick off a journal before too long on my new grow. The Mulanje x Mango Sherbert was my outstanding last grow and one that I think is the strongest I have so far grown. And plus, I have been pretty much solely making use of it in Cob form which I think in future I will do the majority as cobs.
Hi Stunger

I’m so sorry your mum is now gone. I think there is beauty in grief. It is the final raw demonstration of love in its purest form. Every ache of your heart, every tear that slides down your cheek is filled with the love your mother showed you.

I know your mum was a good woman and good mother simply by reading your thoughts, your admiration of her, your sorrow. It is an ending that is coming for all of us. None of us will dodge it. I hope you can find peace in knowing she got to nurture and guide her children well into adulthood. As a mother myself, that is my goal.

Thanks very much Tra! Yes it's all part of life, I accept that we all have an expiry date unfortunately. Even though it is a loss it does help bring a perspective to things.

Anyway, back to the grow. The struggling Black Valium that I gently uncovered from it's soil pot yesterday, had a case of 'helmet head' that I managed to free even though it caused me concern about potential damage from the movement the removal caused. I think its tail showed it had already grown sufficiently to want to bloom but I probably buried it deeper that it was able to grow out from, and if I hadn't dug it up, I guess it would just have rotted with its 'helmet head' condition.

This morning, I was hoping it would be showing some progress but then I realised it still had some membrane giving it a 'clamp mouth', so I carried out another 'surgery' with more worrying potential movement damage. I think I will only be able to tell tomorrow if it has gone well, but she's now opened up a little so I am hopeful that she is ok and wants to live. 🤞

Thanks to all again for the kind mentions.

It won't be long and I will soon have a new journal up and running. Best wishes!
:ganjamon:

Hi Stunger

Hey @Trala , just read your text , your words are so beautiful , u have alot of heat , brings tears to my eyes (happy & sad ) glory days , sorry for the emotional text ,take care everyone & peace to all 🙏

Hi Stunger, I’m really sorry to hear about your mum. Sending you lots of loves and hugs.

Good luck with the wee one. Seems like you’ve got her poised to grow strong now.
Thanks very much HH!
Merry Christmas to the Stunger family! 🎄 I hope the season brings you all good things.
:green_heart:
Thanks Shed! Merry Christmas to you and your's too!

Update

Greetings 420 enthusiasts!

Sorry for my patchy recent attendance.

I now have my next grow underway, of which I hope the plants are strong enough to be worth starting a journal for. I lost some of the strains that I first sprouted so I had to make some changes to the initial lineup.

For my new grow I have stopped growing in my previously used plastic pots of 30L & 50L (8gal & 13gal), and instead, I have assembled a raised garden bed of about 300L/80gal on the balcony that I intend to grow up to 3 plants in it.

As soon as I do the first post to the new journal I will put a link here for anyone who is interested.

In the meantime I hope you all have basked in some good positive energy over Christmas. All the very best for the New Year ahead!
:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom