Flower or Extract?

• Total voters

alantesla33

Germination - 4.14 in solo cup size
Seedling - 4.16
Bucket Size - 5gallon
Medium - 2pts Happy Frog to 1pt Ocean Forest
Lights - Veg:400MH + 40(True) LED
Flower: 600HPS + 200(True) LED(down for post harvest cleaning)
Arsenal:
Diatomaceous Earth - Deployed
Bone Meal - Deployed
Blood Meal - Deployed
Perlite - Deployed
Rooting Hormone - Deployed
H20 - R.O., aerated, pH 7 +/- .5, 69.8Deg F
Strain - GYO Seedbank . Skunk #1 Auto
# of Plants: 1
Yield : TBA Its my First auto ever and 3rd cycle ever

fullsizeoutput_6aa.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_6ce.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_6d0.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_6cf.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_6d1.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_6d2.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_6d3.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_6d4.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_6d7.jpeg

Accepting all advice when it comes to autos please have some science to back up your claims.

Here's a peek at what all I have going on because I have some haters out there who believe I'm under koalafied

My dirty flower room is shut down I wanna mount the LEDs a little better they were very last minute pulled out of storage
420-magazine-mobile2101475311.jpg

Manifolding practice

Come on when is the last time you saw a topping this clean on here and you wanna doubt my info. Your loss ya stubborn bastaldo
420-magazine-mobile2111105795.jpg

420-magazine-mobile255884220.jpg

Oh a rain storm came through..

Ahhh....

BTW have not added any nutrient to the my feeding everything she needs it right there in the dirt.

Yes HST DAY 11
Est full recovery 4 days or next watering or day 15 or .5 month

Yesterday I realized I've reached node 4 (counting cotyledon)

420-magazine-mobile1605114774.jpg

Humidity dip activated humidifier

420-magazine-mobile1893475526.jpg

Not too hot
420-magazine-mobile2044932116.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1272977046.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1726553003.jpg

420-magazine-mobile368376003.jpg

13 days from seed drop
11 days from sprout
85mm
4th node

Btw I'm about to get perpetual with jellyfish in the cleaned up flower room just begging under 50% 600hps check my blog later for those and more updates / info
*IM NOT USING ANY LIQUID FEEDINGS*
However I will accept nutrients via post!
(Free ad rev)

420-magazine-mobile1123829916.jpg

80% recovered time 2 hours ago feeling confident. Things I've been advised not to to do: transplant, top, FIM. They really said leave it alone it will do its thing. Personally it was free so let's see what she's got and so far very impressed.

However I'm hearing all kinds of VEG light cycles and no one ever told me any flower light cycles. In fact the only person who covered flowering was a man advising 18/6 all the way.

This is me asking the community, if you have experience with indica dom auto light cycle data. Your are more than welcome to share here!

Next watering will be sugar water 1tablespoon to 1 gallon boiled into simple syrup as boost for mycorrhiza.

Next I'll be spending some time looking through nutrient companies any recommendations out there??
So far I'm thinking advanced, remo,

420-magazine-mobile1588062433.jpg

Well I'm gonna switch some things around and beam these ladies up!

Really thinking GYO is a brand I can get behind.

Nutes....
::Scratches Head::

SNS just emailed about my free samples earlier you guys should get with them too!!

Here are a couple autos i topped 2 days ago at day 15, didn't bother them a bit, no sign of stress what so ever. Imo if your auto is big and healthy enough to top at 4th node by day 15 or before it will react great to being topped, but if your auto is not big and healthy enough to top within that time range then i wouldn't top. I was very sceptical about topping mine but after a few veterans gave me some advice i sure am glad that i did, they are exploding now. Best of luck to you. Happy growing ✌
07cc0af4a7d1d64e2d83b5dd91088e22.jpg
5cf86536e1420fa364d1b0cf4560ab13.jpg

Very cool! Nice pic have you grown side by side one topped and one not. Because their is a bud threshold. Not that I'm trying to harvest it on day 80. I've got time to see what happens. But like I said just because you top one doesn't always equate to higher yields. What about FIM or bud buildback? Oh and light cycles because of perpetual I've been 24/0 for 2 days that's another reason I'm giving this guy hell! In of the mind that 18/6 all the way would make sense if "auto" then your not losing a 3rd of growth

Very cool! Nice pic have you grown side by side one topped and one not. Because their is a bud threshold. Not that I'm trying to harvest it on day 80. I've got time to see what happens. But like I said just because you top one doesn't always equate to higher yields. What about FIM or bud buildback? Oh and light cycles because of perpetual I've been 24/0 for 2 days that's another reason I'm giving this guy hell! In of the mind that 18/6 all the way would make sense if "auto" then your not losing a 3rd of growth
Thanks man, this is my first indoor grow ever and they are autos. I have grown for a few years outdoors but i always wanted to try indoors. I finally put back enough cash to buy everything. Indoors is alot more challenging for sure. Im glad i topped a few of mine so i can compare. I've been reading journals for over a year and trying to learn all i can. I have heard of filming and back building but i have never tried yet. Hopefully i will learn all that in the future. I am loving this whole experience. The people on this site are great, i appreciate all the information from everyone. Best of luck to you✌

Back
Top Bottom