Alberta Canada newb

Welcome to 420 Knifemaker, here's a link to help get you started.

Hey all, total newb to growing but looking to set up and grow my own.
Welcome to :420: Knifemaker, I’ve always wanted to build a forge and get a kiln to make a knife. Your in the presence of a wonderful community that will help guide you along your way, any questions feel free to ask and any of the very knowledgeable members will chime in to help. Some helpful links in my signature to help get you going, you have anything currently growing?

Hey @Camaro1691, yeah making knives is somthing I really enjoy. Hope its ok but I attached a picture of my latest build. A slipjoint folder.
I just picked up my tent/light/filter and fan yesterday. I haven't even figured out what I'm doing for containers (5gal pails ?), what I want to grow in (probably soil) what nutrients I'm going to use etc etc... not to mention what strains I want to grow first.... its all fairly overwhelming.
Nothing like I did in my youth growing outdoors, straight in the ground, feeding 20-20-20 ending up with a 7 ft tall tree full of tiny popcorn buds that in hindsight after reading through alot of info here I harvested WAY too soon lol.
Very glad to have found a site full of experianced growers willing to share their tricks and knowledge.
Have a knife day
StaySharp

Attachments

• IMG_20190409_093129_591.jpg
    IMG_20190409_093129_591.jpg
    448.1 KB · Views: 119
Hey @Camaro1691, yeah making knives is somthing I really enjoy. Hope its ok but I attached a picture of my latest build. A slipjoint folder.
I just picked up my tent/light/filter and fan yesterday. I haven't even figured out what I'm doing for containers (5gal pails ?), what I want to grow in (probably soil) what nutrients I'm going to use etc etc... not to mention what strains I want to grow first.... its all fairly overwhelming.
Nothing like I did in my youth growing outdoors, straight in the ground, feeding 20-20-20 ending up with a 7 ft tall tree full of tiny popcorn buds that in hindsight after reading through alot of info here I harvested WAY too soon lol.
Very glad to have found a site full of experianced growers willing to share their tricks and knowledge.
Have a knife day
StaySharp
There definitely is lots of decisions to make as far as how your going to grow. This is my personal preference, I use undercurrent systems, although I’ll admit not for everyone they can be high maintenance at times.

Attachments

• 4A040297-801B-42AB-998C-9DC79F20B233.jpeg
    4A040297-801B-42AB-998C-9DC79F20B233.jpeg
    433.2 KB · Views: 125
  • A02153CB-DDC4-4F41-B693-5B72B82CCC01.jpeg
    A02153CB-DDC4-4F41-B693-5B72B82CCC01.jpeg
    415.1 KB · Views: 125
Ooh, another Canadian. How's the weather over there? You've discovered the best forum on the web, Lotsa good folks round these parts. Imma pull up a chair and watch if I may.

We’ve been having some nice well deserved weather!! Lol been a nasty winter, not sure where your from, @SgtKiLLx I’m assuming the east coast, which I know you guys didn’t have a very pleasant winter either lol
Ontario bud. Even worse. Haha

Lol neither, not into hockey (gasp I know a Canadian who doesnt watch hockey is like sacrilege)
Thanks for the welcome.
Ey, whatcha got for your setup? Light? Tent? Feed?

I just bought my tent/light/filter and fan 2 days ago. Havent decided yet about containers, madium, feed or even strain. Just getting
started.
2x4x7 vivosun tent, 600w mars hydro light, 4" vivosun inline fan and carbon filter.
I know that the light is probably going to need to be upgraded or maybe add a other one but gonna try a run as is to see what it needs.
:)

I just bought my tent/light/filter and fan 2 days ago. Havent decided yet about containers, madium, feed or even strain. Just getting
started.
2x4x7 vivosun tent, 600w mars hydro light, 4" vivosun inline fan and carbon filter.
I know that the light is probably going to need to be upgraded or maybe add a other one but gonna try a run as is to see what it needs.
:)
Ey not bad at all. Plan on growing one or many?

Gonna try 2 to start likely autoflowers of some sort. Looking at early miss auto or candy cane auto from Crop King...
Ooh, candy cane sounds good. I vote candy cane.

Back
Top Bottom