Aloha!! 54 and legal!!

fireitup808

Aloha from Hawaii. Just got my medical card which will allow 7 plants, and my mother, who lives with us, also got her card, which will allow another 7. I'm going to do a tent grow on our back covered lanai(patio). It has good ventilation, is protected and can't really be seen. We're going to try to harvest every three months 6-7 plants, basing on an average of 6 months per plant. I've purchased a 2 X 4 X 60", a 4 X 4 X 80', and a 4 X 8 X 80" grow tents. The large tent will be used for budding, and the two smaller will be used for vegging stages. Clones will be the preferred method. The small 2 X 4 I'm running 2 P150 platinum led full spectrum, 2 plants, and the 4 X 4 I have 5 plants with 2 300 watt galaxyhydro full spectrum. The larger tent I'm planning on around 1200 to 1400 watts of led for up to 7 plants, depending on size. I would grow outdoors but it can get fairly windy where i live, and security could be an issue,(we live on a golf course) I would have to grow in the front yard. Also, if I'm growing with led lights, does it hurt to occasionally put the plants in the sun if possible, anything to save a little electricity. This has been a very helpful site so far, looking forward to big results(hopefully). 2 of the plants are ready to flower, the other five I'd like to let get a little bigger, maybe another week or two. So far so good for the first time, had a little bit spider mites, took care of it. A little bit of overwatering due to led lights not drying the soil out very fast, we'll see what happens. Pictures to come!! Mahalo's, Steve

Back
Top Bottom