Aloha Grown With Sunny

:Namaste: My Braddah:passitleft:

Ho my braddah looking like fiyah over there! CHEE mahalos for the aloha and positivity, my plant when give up on water and nutes and requires your daily blessings of aloha (haha). :morenutes:

Yessah my braddahhood! Mahalos for cruzing thru! In that case I stay launching a double dose of positivity and aloha to your flower cab right now :laugh:

Love and positivity feed erryting in my book.. Hope all is good and blessed for you up dea wea you stay.

Lookin tasty Sunny :yummy:
:peace::love::Namaste:

Thank you Candy! You are gonna have a bunch of sticky flowers here soon too! Your garden is always so lush and beautiful! I hope you have a wonderful Thursday!

:thanks::meditate::passitleft::green_heart:

Thank you Candy! You are gonna have a bunch of sticky flowers here soon too! Your garden is always so lush and beautiful! I hope you have a wonderful Thursday!

:thanks::meditate::passitleft::green_heart:
Awww :thanks: Sunny! I hope you have a wonderful day as well. :peace::love::Namaste:
:green_heart::passitleft:

It was a blessed day watching the sun set behind the mountain looking west. Took my daughter for a after work cruz.. was mind food just to watch the sky change colors..

:passitleft:

View media item 1750138

It was a blessed day watching the sun set behind the mountain looking west. Took my daughter for a after work cruz.. was mind food just to watch the sky change colors..

:passitleft:

View media item 1750138
Happy Aloha Friday my braddah CHEE! Mahalos for sharing the hidden gems of Hawaii. People easily take that shit for granted, good thing you one humble kanaks. I like how you when out um, mind food... I like that.
IMG_20200204_174107.jpg

Cali get some good ones too, just gotta nemind the city and stare at the sky. I do that too some times, gotta nourish the mind body and soul! Hope you have one blessed Aloha Friday like me my braddah!

Happy Aloha Friday my braddah CHEE! Mahalos for sharing the hidden gems of Hawaii. People easily take that shit for granted, good thing you one humble kanaks. I like how you when out um, mind food... I like that.
IMG_20200204_174107.jpg

Cali get some good ones too, just gotta nemind the city and stare at the sky. I do that too some times, gotta nourish the mind body and soul! Hope you have one blessed Aloha Friday like me my braddah!

Cheee pono! Happy Aloha Friday my Braddah! Beautiful photo!! Dats exactly it my friend! Nourishment of our mind, body and soul.

2EE09834-380C-435A-B583-7AA3ACDD428B.jpeg

Have a blessed day hawyn! The other day I was so hungry for guri guri after pau burn haha From the original place I forget the name but was just a small shop in Kahului near airport.

Aloha nui sunny skies guys!
Plants stay looking crip mah braddah.
well done. Your gonna have choke herbs real soon ah.
bless up king

Yessah my Braddah shottafya! Mahalos for cruzing thru! Can tell you would be a cool Braddah to blaze up with and talk story. It’s been a little bit since I went for a surf.. I run a 11’ 5 board mowing fakaz down the line.. :laugh: Nah I do my best to avoid any casualties. I’m a good size Braddah so I need a bigger board.

I tried short board when I was younger but it’s bit to squirrelly for me on the take off. I’ll still break out the booger board and fins on a shallow reef or just paddle around to get my cardio in. The dad bod is getting fucking real.

Awww :thanks: Sunny! I hope you have a wonderful day as well. :peace::love::Namaste:
:green_heart::passitleft:

Good morning candy! I hope you have a blessed and wonderful day!:meditate::ganjamon::passitleft:

Cheee pono! Happy Aloha Friday my Braddah! Beautiful photo!! Dats exactly it my friend! Nourishment of our mind, body and soul.

Have a blessed day hawyn! The other day I was so hungry for guri guri after pau burn haha From the original place I forget the name but was just a small shop in Kahului near airport.
Haha, ya you!! I fricken love guri guri, the place is called Tasaka Guri Guri.

@Backyardigan Dats the one!!! The strawberry one is killaz! Hiiiighly recommended after a smoke session when in Maui! :laugh:

3536E280-944B-4750-9376-BEFBEE493280.jpeg

Yessah my Braddah shottafya! Mahalos for cruzing thru! Can tell you would be a cool Braddah to blaze up with and talk story. It’s been a little bit since I went for a surf.. I run a 11’ 5 board mowing fakaz down the line.. :laugh: Nah I do my best to avoid any casualties. I’m a good size Braddah so I need a bigger board.

I tried short board when I was younger but it’s bit to squirrelly for me on the take off. I’ll still break out the booger board and fins on a shallow reef or just paddle around to get my cardio in. The dad bod is getting fucking real.

Good morning candy! I hope you have a blessed and wonderful day!:meditate::ganjamon::passitleft:

brah just being in da ocean Is good. I wanted to ask whatever ended up happening up Mauna Kea? I almost took one flight to come ova for support the aina

brah just being in da ocean Is good. I wanted to ask whatever ended up happening up Mauna Kea? I almost took one flight to come ova for support the aina

Cheeee!! Still going strong and holding space. The Kia’i (protectors) allowed the county to open up the Mauna Kea access road. Mayor Kim made a deal with the kia’i that no heavy machinery will be moved up there just as long as the scientists and tour companies can pass.

The mana is strong up there! I took my family up there to stand in solidarity and the positive vibration was unreal. We still bouncing back from the lava flow but we still standing. @shottafire
Kapu Aloha kine tings:meditate::peace:

Cheeee!! Still going strong and holding space. The Kia’i (protectors) allowed the county to open up the Mauna Kea access road. Mayor Kim made a deal with the kia’i that no heavy machinery will be moved up there just as long as the scientists and tour companies can pass.

The mana is strong up there! I took my family up there to stand in solidarity and the positive vibration was unreal. We still bouncing back from the lava flow but we still standing. @shottafire
Kapu Aloha kine tings:meditate::peace:
Yeah you legend I have friends that were up there standing strong holding firm. I hold your land close to my heart. Been going my whole life for surf and any kine action. Haven’t been to Big I since I was a little Haole grom. But anywhere I go I stay getting kamaaina love from all the beautiful people ova dea.
One love braddah

Aloha All!

I hope everyone is having a blessed weekend so far! Had my after dinner toke session and messing with the plants.
:yummy:

The G14 from Fastbuds is almost finished. I’m thinking another week and she will be ready to chop at 9 weeks from germination. Her fade is coming on quick last couple days with just water and carb load. She certainly packs on the resin! Some macros for your enjoyment ;)

Her shorty sister Strawberry Cheesecake is prolly at least another 2 to 3 weeks away from harvest. She is packing on the resin too in the later part of flower. @SeedsMan Mahalos these are awesome freebies!
:yummy:

Yeah you legend I have friends that were up there standing strong holding firm. I hold your land close to my heart. Been going my whole life for surf and any kine action. Haven’t been to Big I since I was a little Haole grom. But anywhere I go I stay getting kamaaina love from all the beautiful people ova dea.
One love braddah

Chee! Solid words my Braddah. If you ever catch a bird down here we go burn!

Aloha All!!

I hope everyone has a blessed and wonderful Monday!! My view driving down the mountain this morning.. chilly 48 degrees lol

G14 is at 58 days from germination. A lot of her pistols are turning and her Trichomes are looking foggy. Maybe Saturday I think she will come down as she continues to flush and fade. I’d be surprised if her buds will swell anymore.. she is pretty chunky already lol

Sending you all nothing but positive thoughts and vibrations from Hawaii!!

:passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft: :meditate: :green_heart:

Aloha All!!

I hope everyone has a blessed and wonderful Monday!! My view driving down the mountain this morning.. chilly 48 degrees lol

G14 is at 58 days from germination. A lot of her pistols are turning and her Trichomes are looking foggy. Maybe Saturday I think she will come down as she continues to flush and fade. I’d be surprised if her buds will swell anymore.. she is pretty chunky already lol

Sending you all nothing but positive thoughts and vibrations from Hawaii!!

:passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft: :meditate: :green_heart:
So good my braddah. Fade looking perfect

G14 looking on point!

Aloha Penny!

Mahalo for stoppin in! I’m stoked with her speed/ease of growth, buds and resin. Just a hammer of plant. For my first autos I couldn’t be happier.

So good my braddah. Fade looking perfect

Chee! Thank you my Braddah! I’m enjoying these autos right now. So easy to grow.

I get inspired by your pheno hunt. One day when space and time allow I’d like to hunt through some seeds in the freezer and find a solid male plant to work with.

Early day from work so took my lady and kids up to Mauna Kea to see the snow. Trippy to live on a island that has 11 of the 13 climate zones lol..

I’m excited to try out this strawberry cheesecake!! Stinks so good! I mean just reeks! If a bud brushes up against you you smell of it for awhile. I think the new word I heard from some of the young generation is “terrrpy brah” :laugh: As long as terps my brain.

Strawberry Cheesecake is filling in. If you smell the buds up close I can smell fresh strawberries then a skunks ass. Le weird yeah Sending everyone positive thoughts and vibes from Hawaii

:passitleft::passitleft:

Aloha All!

I hope everyone is having a blessed Wednesday so far! G14 is continuing her fade before the chop. Gave her One last little bit of water last night and nothing else til Saturday.

Sending you all nothing but positive thoughts and vibes and hope you all have a wonderful day/night ahead!!

:passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft:

Thanks guys! @Pennywise @Preston9mm She truly is just a beautiful plant to look at. Just a frost monster to boot. Looking forward to getting her in my lungs haha

Back
Top Bottom