Another Hello from Toronto

NorbzWorld

420 Member
Great resource.

I'm an artist in Toronto (music, multimedia, video, content..), done ok for myself, now doing random passion projects one of which includes a couple tent runs with some potent buds :). I also run a mid sized and growing fast (pun intended) youtube channel where I'm documenting this all and doing random experiments with the grow like magnetizing the water, adding magnets to the soil, using my knowledge in creating solfeggio/432/natures frequencies etc. and I'm here to share the experience as well as engage with the community.

Bless up!

Welcome to 420 Magazine @NorbzWorld

I'm documenting this all and doing random experiments with the grow like magnetizing the water, adding magnets to the soil, using my knowledge in creating solfeggio/432/natures frequencies etc. and I'm here to share the experience as well as engage with the community.
Do tell more.

Will you be doing a grow journal? Just incase here's the link.

Also, after you have over 50 posts you can vote or enter our contests to win free grow stuff.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Great resource.

I'm an artist in Toronto (music, multimedia, video, content..), done ok for myself, now doing random passion projects one of which includes a couple tent runs with some potent buds :). I also run a mid sized and growing fast (pun intended) youtube channel where I'm documenting this all and doing random experiments with the grow like magnetizing the water, adding magnets to the soil, using my knowledge in creating solfeggio/432/natures frequencies etc. and I'm here to share the experience as well as engage with the community.

Bless up!
Welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome:
Stay safe.
Bill

Hello! I feel outnumbered by all you fabulous Canadians! Welcome! New Jersey indoor grower here happy to help if I can!
I'm originally from Jersey, and I miss the place. I can't get a decent pizza anywhere in my area, its all doughy fluffy garbage.

I'm originally from Jersey, and I miss the place. I can't get a decent pizza anywhere in my area, its all doughy fluffy garbage.
I moved to Indiana for 8 years when I was married years ago. I missed the food the most. That and the beach. Mostly the food. The bread. The pizza. The Italian food. The fresh seafood. All food lmao

Back
Top Bottom