Pineapple Express Run With Heavy Magnet & Frequency Treatments

NorbzWorld

420 Member
Hi,

Happy to share my weirdo experiment, and first grow in a good 20yrs.

WOW HAS THE INDUSTRY CHANGED!

As I'm absorbing and binging all the new breeds of growers, and seeing how capitalism has driven this niche into a huge array of marketers coming out with more and more blah products, and growers just killing their first couple attempts by over sciencing and under-fundamentaling their babies (water, light, air, good soil), I'm often baffled as I watch vids or read journals as a grower introduces their 32nd product he/she is adding to their plant - I'm noping out and onto the next grower-see grower do-grower teach - repeat. Wayyyy too overcomplicated imo but also really cool to see how far/deep the science has gone now with those that do know how to max out with precision/experience.

Ok so now that I sound like a pompous dik, I'll admit I'm also coming at this as a noob as it's been 20yrs and I don't know my plants or my knowledge/tricks/etc like I used to.

I'm currently 5'ish weeks in, have documented the journey on my youtube channel, and am running a rather taboo array of experiments on one of them as it coorelates to my original reason to grow (how magnets and magnetizing/ionizing water and soil affect plants)... and because I love my bud and some free ounces is a cool bonus.

I've been producing music for 25yrs and going down a 'truther' path for just as long, so I've dove deep into frequency manipulation and am well versed with producing solfeggio/432/alpha/beta/delta/theta/other frequencies and harmonics that have affects on the human body/mind/soul, and I'm now transferring that into plant world.

I have no bias, I want both plants to grow huge and yield big buds but I'm also prepared to see the magnets kill the plant, however if it does have more than a marginal difference, maybe it will help you guys mess around and implement my tests into your grows for better yields and or some of you might have already tried some of this..

So, here we go - welcome to my MAGestic two new family members, MAGgy, and Mary :)

Day one (they went without a light or proper setup for 24hrs :()

day-1.jpg

Some TLC, light arrived, hot dose of calcium/epsom/budjuice - and we back but colors are still fukt.

2.jpg

Tent arrived, 7 gal pots transition went well, added some reflectors (they are acrylic not glass)

3.jpg

Color and overall health starting to kick ass, this is MAGgy (the one with the magnets)

6.jpg

4.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

How the magnets are setup

10.jpg

My BiggerBuds album that's launching soon :)

11.jpg

Thanks for joining me on this and I look forward to engaging with you all :).
N.

what are you running for nutes / lights / media etc ? they look a touch hungry and maybe in need of a bit better light.

i predict rusty magnets.

Thanks for tapping in. And oops I forgot my rig setup specs - can't edit my OP so here's the shortlist:

- 2x4x6 Mars tent
- BloomPlus 1000 & 2500 (pleasantly surprised by these)
- 7 Gal fabric pots
- HappyFrog soil
- Two honeywell fans not the little tiny ones but not huge
- Humidifier
- Keeping it very light on nutes etc. Only using some BudJuice & CalMag when needed.
- 16x10mm and 30x10mm magnets
- Radially magnetized ring to magnetize the water
- Silver/Copper lenz law treatment to water to ionize it
- Solfeggio Frequencies/432hz tones to lock in frequencies

That's about it - I have PHup/down but haven't needed it yet - tap water in Toronto sitting overnight in a closet gets it to 6.4-6.7. I used a bit of actual Epsom Salt, and an actual calcium tablet crushed up into water to get them back to normal from sickly before the budjuice/calmag arrived. I topped one, and the other either was topped very young, or has just chosen to grow odd vs even nodes and split many times..

I'm also picking up two more baby clones later today, not sure what strain it is but they will be my taboo trials where I'll run the above experiments and more, but extreme versions.

To answer the above questions: No I haven't tried this before but have been on a magnet discovery journey for a while now and the claims are rather wild for what I'm doing, don't want to overhype it though so we'll see - I used to grow (not with magnets) many many years ago though and we tried some funky stuff in my day.

I predict rusty magnets too :) - I was going to somehow wrap them in plastic or something but that introduces other variables/changes so letting them rust, they weren't too expensive but if you do this make sure they are neodymium N-48 to N-52 vs the ferrite ones. I'm not sure if it will affect the iron but so far she seems to like them as Maggy (the one with magnets) is growing bigger faster (for now).

Cheers,
N.

I predict rusty magnets too - I was going to somehow wrap them in plastic or something but that introduces other variables/changes so letting them rust, they weren't too expensive but if you do this make sure they are neodymium N-48 to N-52 vs the ferrite ones. I'm not sure if it will affect the iron but so far she seems to like them as Maggy (the one with magnets) is growing bigger faster (for now).

Cheers,
N.

the iron leaching from the magnets will cause a tox in the plants.

spray them with few coats of plastidip. that will provide a coating to protect them. i don't see it being a product that will break down in to toxic elements once dried and cured.

Bro this is awsome for the fact that if if doesn't work some bozo out will probably market it and it will join the list of things you don't need to buy to grow good weed. And the irony is huge. Or if it works you are a genius. Also magnets are fun. Good luck. BTW is there something about the wavelengths that make pink Floyd so good to listen to when altered in the mind.

the iron leaching from the magnets will cause a tox in the plants.

spray them with few coats of plastidip. that will provide a coating to protect them. i don't see it being a product that will break down in to toxic elements once dried and cured.

Hey thanks for the input I'll do some research on it/other ways to insulate them safely. Kinda wish I did a better job at this now, as I picture myself smoking magnetized iron buds and becoming more attractive. Wait, that might be brill....

Bro this is awsome for the fact that if if doesn't work some bozo out will probably market it and it will join the list of things you don't need to buy to grow good weed. And the irony is huge. Or if it works you are a genius. Also magnets are fun. Good luck. BTW is there something about the wavelengths that make pink Floyd so good to listen to when altered in the mind.

LMAO! I'm surprised polarity hasn't been exploited already but you're right, This is probably making a few salivate with new prototype ideas, damn, I'm contributing to said sh!te I'm complaining about ahaha I can't win today. IRONy! You should look up what hz Floyd recorded in, it may not say anywhere or may be masked anyway but yes many of the greats used organic frequencies (i.e. Bob Marley, Hendrix, Mozart all used 432hz, it's a softer fluid sine wave and sound, and is pitched just a bit lower than 440/the current standard).

** I have a few questions:

1. EDIT: Nevermind, I got the PM.. I noticed my videos have been removed from my original post, is that a no-no around here? It's just my journal videos and they're on youtube (/norbzworld).. before I add any more videos, I'd like to know the etiquette, someone please put me on?

2. Got my two new clones, they're huge and the leaves are already bigger than my other plants. These are White Wedding, I'm going to be experimenting on them as well and not sure if I should start a separate journal nor am I sure I can juggle both, is it cool to just include highlights in here?

white-wedding.jpg

Interesting start up and sure to have lots following along, I will be one of them. You have already explained why having a puff and listening to Marley go so well together. Much ado has been given to playing music (especially classical) to your house plants. Not sure if anyone has tried different frequencies but makes sense so far. As for the magnets, I would think rust but who knows, hence the experiment. lol It's your journal so adding any highlights is your prerogative. The vid's may have a promotional conflict, not sure. Keep up the good work. :lot-o-toke:

Hi Norbz,

made an account to reply and show you my babies, (Slippery from youtube )
theres a mix of 4 in here, white widow, bruce banger, strawberry/grape/banana and a new one cream and cheese a near enough 50/50 cbd/thc.

they currently have approx 5 - 7 weeks to go

running x2 lights
6 inch inlet and 2 x 4 inch extraction fans (Black Orchid)
1 mtr x 1mtr x 2 mtr Hydrolab tent
9 inch fan

I use Plagtron Batmix soil and bio bizz grow/bloom and top max. i hardly ever have to add nutrients to them.

one of the pics is of what should have been 2 separate buds but the stem never separated and i cant wait to see how it pans out.

i play a mix of
and some of this

take it easy and good luck with your plants.

48a68770-b898-4a39-bdd6-7cc4a4cf5784.jpg

c041f946-438c-474b-9acd-b70748f0530f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom