Are these cloudy or clear trichomes

Nice man congrats on the upcoming harvest may your endeavors be fruitful lol and that's a good idea with the magnifying glass I don't have one tho I wonder if I could you a 60x hunting scope from my 30-06 lol I'm looking forward to seeing them thru the microscope and posting photos as well :)
Hmmm that's sounds like a dope idea even if it doesn't get close/clear I'm sure you'd be able to get some cool looking photos

Hey lonerandstoner,
I like at Least 9 weeks 12/12 or 63 days. Im not much of a "couchlock" stone kinda guy. Depending on strains,clone,from seed that pretty much gets you in the "harvest window" imo. Terps really start to get loud, high usually longer and think the flowers cure better.
Cheers and congrats on the upcoming harvest

Update got the microscope in a few days ago got these close ups on a few nugs I'm not harvesting yet but it sure is cool looking unless any kook ready to harvest to you guys may chop a few top colas let the rest mature sorry of the pictures aren't good ill try again later wish I knew how to attach videos

Screenshot_20220216-084847.png

Screenshot_20220216-084842.png

Screenshot_20220216-084833.png

Screenshot_20220216-084825.png

Screenshot_20220216-084812.png

Hey lonerandstoner,
I like at Least 9 weeks 12/12 or 63 days. Im not much of a "couchlock" stone kinda guy. Depending on strains,clone,from seed that pretty much gets you in the "harvest window" imo. Terps really start to get loud, high usually longer and think the flowers cure better.
Cheers and congrats on the upcoming harvest
Same here I don't like couch lock makes me lazy and gain unnecessary weight lol I'm 54 days in so I'm closing in!!! Yehaaaaaa!

The scope or loupe will not get you max potency. They help in figuring out the best time to harvest for max effect.;)

Max potency comes from the best growing with the best procedure you can be capable of.:)
It sure will get me more potency in terms of not harvesting to late to the point the light just degrades the thc I've done that before and now I will not my point stands lol

I would proceed as if the plant will take 65+ - 79 days of flower minimum to become quality medicine. With only clear and cloudy trichomes visible in your photographs the plant will take 2-3 week of flower for the trichomes to begin to change to amber.

It is when amber trichomes form which indicates the cannabinoids at their peek potency and begin degrading. Cloudy trichomes alone are not representative of cannabis potency.

Back
Top Bottom