Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

I know I have a lot of questions haha, but I had a idea last night while I was laying In bed and looking at my closet that I hardly use. Instead of buying a grow tent I actually have this space that could very well be used
I have a window right next to it where I usually put air conditioner in the summer. Only thing is I have no door on the closet so would have to do something about that .
Back too. Of the apartment and very discreet. It's a option , could mylar the walls, put my carbon filter in there . Lots of room for lights, . Any thoughts??
420-magazine-mobile2108724025.jpg
420-magazine-mobile905071308.jpg

I did the same thing but used panda film on the walls and for the "door" and used a shower curtain rod to hold up the "door" I've ran 3 grows in my closet I just added a tent to the closet kinda like a upgrade only issue I had was the smell I could smell the garden from the front door so keep that in mind good luck

Its possible, theres some burn going on for sure, a light nute solution with ph'd water and be careful not to get any on the leaves should fix things.

Ok tis the season to get ready for outdoor growing an I have a question. As many know I've switched to coco indoors an love it now my question is... has anyone tried mixing coco with soil outdoors in the ground no pots ? The thinking behind it is it holds more oxygen then soil an would help keep medium fluffier I would think. Just wondering if it's been tried an what issues have arisen
I have and it worked beautifully however you have to keep in mind the climate varies from person to person. My question is do you get lots of rain where you are inn the summer months?

I'm not confident on when to harvest.
I have 4 auto white LSD @70 days now and they are big and beautiful.
I'm sure in the past I have harvested to early.
Any help or guidance would be appreciated.
I have followed your water pattern and that has made a whale of a difference.
Have you been checking your tricombs? If you start to see Amber start your flush for a week to two weeks. Once they are at about 20-25 percent Amber you should be any day. Depends on how you like you cannabis? Couch lock or energetic?

If you are anything like I was my first grow I just harvested when I got to impatient to wait any longer. but seriously just check tube trichromes. Milky/cloudy is the strongest its gonna get in terms of psychoactive high. When the trichromes start turning amber they are actually degrading and lose some of the psychoactive properties and starts to create more of a narcotic/sedative type of effect. Ultimately the choice is yours. Experiment and enjoy

my tents are in my utility room which was full of spiders and webs before i cleaned it out i was just wondering if being an an unfinished basement would make me any more susceptible to grow pests

Fellow growers how long do you keep your girls in veg for? I read flower time is @8-9 weeks, so how long for veg? Thanks guys

Depends on how big you want your plants to be at flip, also if you plan on training them it will take longer but im guessing 4-6 weeks on average.

Depends on how big you want your plants to be at flip, also if you plan on training them it will take longer but im guessing 4-6 weeks on average.
I just put my scrog net on today. I have 35 inches between net and light. light is 600 watt mh. plant is indica. Indian Kush. think I'm gonna run out of room?
420-magazine-mobile1721692262.jpg

Need help ive got brown spots on my bluberry #2 anybody recognize what it is?

What kind of media is that, soil? Which brand? Are you using nutrients, or just water?

I will be doing 4 plants outside in a 5 foot by 14 inch wide by 16 inch deep planter with 4 inch big o self watering system. I'm making a scrog 14 inches wide by 6 feet long. Will this scrog be big enough for these 4 plants in a row? Thanx

Back
Top Bottom