Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

I had a guy tell me that if you snip the top buds on your plant around the 3/4 week of bloom it's gets much bigger I feel like it's a load of bs.

its called BackBuilding and it kinda works like topping a plant which cause a plant to grow in with then in height, it has a similar effect on your buds.
its just snipping of the top end of your buds not the complete top bud ...

Need Help! What's causing this on my leaves around my buds? I'm on week 5 of flower.
420-magazine-mobile1104487384.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1569374796.jpg
The small rust looking spots.
420-magazine-mobile88539046.jpg

calcium deficiency

Update on the purpling of
Leaves, after starting new bloom nutes and proper ph'd the purpling on the new growth is improving, and about the same on the old growth, also starting to see pistils all over!

Original leaf shown before with purpling

420-magazine-mobile1736684051.jpg

New growth

420-magazine-mobile224669094.jpg

Her beautiful preflowers

420-magazine-mobile1251714173.jpg

Update on the purpling of
Leaves, after starting new bloom nutes and proper ph'd the purpling on the new growth is improving, and about the same on the old growth, also starting to see pistils all over!

Original leaf shown before with purpling

420-magazine-mobile1736684051.jpg

New growth

420-magazine-mobile224669094.jpg

Her beautiful preflowers

420-magazine-mobile1251714173.jpg

hard to judge purpling of leaves when they are under purple lights

flush it out ... like a similar case yesterday id advice to flush it and reapply your nutes after.

looking at the twisty leaves it may be ph related

My previous nute combo was a bad ph, I fucked it up lol, however I did flush w just normal tap water ph'd and then just yesterday started new nutes with a proper ph so they're improving a lot

My previous nute combo was a bad ph, I fucked it up lol, however I did flush w just normal tap water ph'd and then just yesterday started new nutes with a proper ph so they're improving a lot

like some member here tought me : when in doubt flush it out
it worked wonders on my previous grow my runoff came out the soil like 4 ph and after flush my deficiency just stopped ;)

That was mainly just a shot of the preflowers, I took specific photos where you can see the purpling and it shows well because I can tell it looks about the same to me right now and in the picture

i was reffering to first pic with deficiency ... its hard for me to see the contrast between healthy, affected and purpled parts
sry ... didnt want to come over as mean... ;)
but since the new growth are fine i asume you are reasured :)

I had to transfer two Seedsman Photoperiod Blueberries outside. They are on day 83 however they were in a tent with auto flowers. This is my first grow. The Pineapple Express is being harvested. What I am interested in learning is when do the Photos start to flower? Is it when the nights grow to be twelve hours long (sometime in September) or will they start flowering sooner? Any information is much appreciated. Blueberries are mostly Indica according to website.
Since posting this in a Massachusetts thread I believe I found my answer using the search function on this great site however I could be wrong. I believe I can induce flowering by placing these plants in for example twelve hours of complete darkness for a period of two weeks and putting them back out into sunlight for the other twelve. Assuming this is correct once this two week period is over can I just leave them outside after that or would they revert into a vegetative state. Let me know. I am at 42 degrees North Latitude. Thanks to one and all for whatever information you can offer.

i was reffering to first pic with deficiency ... its hard for me to see the contrast between healthy, affected and purpled parts
sry ... didnt want to come over as mean... ;)
but since the new growth are fine i asume you are reasured :)

Yes I am, I'm definatly going to flush it out again when given the chance and hope for the best!

hi guys again. 20th day of my auto and one girl's lower leaves still look unhappy.. they are curling inwards, pennywise told me yesterday that it might be heat stress from the lights so i moved further away the lights, placed the fan in a bettter position but still i think its not heat stress, the temp is 77F (MAX) and the ventilation is working properly. only one of my girls has these leaves syptoms.. what could it be? i noticed that the last days the HR is a bit low (40%) do you think the leaves are like this because of low humidity? PLS HELP -soil, 900w LED spectrum 34" above top of the plants -
IMG_20170519_230325.jpg

I had to transfer two Seedsman Photoperiod Blueberries outside. They are on day 83 however they were in a tent with auto flowers. This is my first grow. The Pineapple Express is being harvested. What I am interested in learning is when do the Photos start to flower? Is it when the nights grow to be twelve hours long (sometime in September) or will they start flowering sooner? Any information is much appreciated. Blueberries are mostly Indica according to website.
Since posting this in a Massachusetts thread I believe I found my answer using the search function on this great site however I could be wrong. I believe I can induce flowering by placing these plants in for example twelve hours of complete darkness for a period of two weeks and putting them back out into sunlight for the other twelve. Assuming this is correct once this two week period is over can I just leave them outside after that or would they revert into a vegetative state. Let me know. I am at 42 degrees North Latitude. Thanks to one and all for whatever information you can offer.

Outdoors plants begin flowering when they sense more dark than light. That begins at the solstice, you can look it up to see the exact date in your part of the world. Remember that they go through the induction phase (stretch) before you'll see pistils.

Outdoors plants begin flowering when they sense more dark than light. That begins at the solstice, you can look it up to see the exact date in your part of the world. Remember that they go through the induction phase (stretch) before you'll see pistils.

allow me to elaborate ... actually plants will start flowering when they sence the nights getting longer and that will start somewhere around june 21st ... now at first the differences will be small and almost unnoticable but the speed at wich the days will shorten will pickup abit toards half way autumn equinox thats when night and day are at 12/12 so expect a outdoor plant to start flowering somwhere halfway between june 21 and september 22 lets see ... thatll be around beginning of august
Now the closer to the equator the less precise this will become as day and night length dont differ all that much and the climate allows for all year round growing

Back
Top Bottom