Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

Help is this browni g from heat or light burn? Browning

In led pro mix cal mag daily..

Thougtd?
420-magazine-mobile522276226.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2088012595.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1975131118.jpg

Starting to doubt the accuracy of this "Dr. Meter" Ph meter. It has an auto calibrate feature, and you can calibrate it via three different points. So I calibrate it to 6.86, then to 4.01, but today when I test some tap water it reads 10. I know that's way high, so I figure I have to calibrate it again, so I just stick with the 6.86. Well, later, making some cloning solution, I poured some distilled water in a bowl and measured the pH, and it was already at 5.5 right out of the bottle. Ummm isn't distilled water supposed to be neutral?

This thing seems like a piece of garbage. It never seems to actually stop changing numbers. I mean, if I stick it in a solution, and wait the 15s for the backlight to go off, it will still be steadily dropping. I've waited a full minute before and it will still end up dropping, and it seems like minutes before it gets to a point before it just starts jumping back and forth between two numbers... And then... It will still keep dropping further.

I had the previous generation model of this before, it was a screw-set calibration model, only 1 decimal point readout, but it never gave me problems like this. Has anyone else used one of these newer ones? I think maybe I got a lemon.

Whats your temps running?
They spiked for half a day to 90 in tent i unplugged a 300 watt that seems to be keeping humity lower now and temps around 78. 80 81 highest in last 24 hrs. Tonight it was at 75 hunity at 46

I bought one but it was so slow i stopped using it. Went back to the screw type.

Yeah, this is nuts. I calibrated it with 4 ph buffer powder after letting it "stabilize" which took like, 5 minutes at least. Then I turned it back on, filled a cup with the same 4 ph buffer powder, and it's sitting at 4.4 for like three minutes now.

This thing is a piece of junk. *sigh* Need to order the old model

Can anyone provide a reliable seed bank to purchase "emperor cookie dough" (I know it's expensive). Looking for fastest and most reliable seed bank available.

Hi all, I'm looking for some more advice, again. My two amnesia xxl auto have developed like a second set of pistils. They are on day 97 since seedling and I'm just itching to harvest but it like she's playing games with me. Nearly all the pistils were brown the other day and these! Anybody got any info.
420-magazine-mobile2133254694.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1969653765.jpg

Hi all, I'm looking for some more advice, again. My two amnesia xxl auto have developed like a second set of pistils. They are on day 97 since seedling and I'm just itching to harvest but it like she's playing games with me. Nearly all the pistils were brown the other day and these! Anybody got any info.
420-magazine-mobile2133254694.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1969653765.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1003746856.jpg

Thought that looked kinda cool.

Back
Top Bottom