Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

They spiked for half a day to 90 in tent i unplugged a 300 watt that seems to be keeping humity lower now and temps around 78. 80 81 highest in last 24 hrs. Tonight it was at 75 hunity at 46

Joe, your pH needs to be above 6.2 to 6.5 in promix/soil amended with peat moss to absorb calcium effectively. the spike in temp most likely caused the issue. probably have a buildup of excess potassium also. A flush will take better part of a week to show improvement. you can also foliar spray with a Fulvic Acid mix will show improvements in a couple of days. Get yourself a Silicon Root Beneficial's for heat and stress prevention / protection.

Joe, your pH needs to be above 6.2 to 6.5 in promix/soil amended with peat moss to absorb calcium effectively. the spike in temp most likely caused the issue. probably have a buildup of excess potassium also. A flush will take better part of a week to show improvement. you can also foliar spray with a Fulvic Acid mix will show improvements in a couple of days. Get yourself a Silicon Root Beneficial's for heat and stress prevention / protection.
I addedn b 52 in today as well.as nirvana big bud andn grow micro bloom little like penny said. Perfect thanks man.

Hi all. So I'm doing this round in 6" square hydroton pots on an ebb and flo table. Scrog. I'm noticing that a lot more roots than I expected are escaping the bottoms of the pots. No doubt they will eventually cover the whole bottoms of the tables. Do I need to cover these up? How should I deal with them?
420-magazine-mobile1592917168.jpg

There'll be a lot more space between pots in the big room.

I addedn b 52 in today as well.as nirvana big bud andn grow micro bloom little like penny said. Perfect thanks man.

Listen to me Joe. From experience. The Dolomite Limestone in your soil has quit working. It is no longer buffering the soil. It is still adding a minute amount of Calcium still.
You can either add a powdered limestone or PH at 6.5.
How many weeks left to harvest?

Listen to me Joe. From experience. The Dolomite Limestone in your soil has quit working. It is no longer buffering the soil. It is still adding a minute amount of Calcium still.
You can either add a powdered limestone or PH at 6.5.
How many weeks left to harvest?
But im using ph perfect trio so it iss supposed to buffer it to plants needs?

But im using ph perfect trio so it iss supposed to buffer it to plants needs?
Yes, we all are or have. pH perfect works great to hold pH and allow it to regulate in grow media. Only if the media and environmental parameters are within tolerance.
Don't expect it to work miracle' s if you don't control the environment your putting it into.

Yes, we all are or have. pH perfect works great to hold pH and allow it to regulate in grow media. Only if the media and environmental parameters are within tolerance.
Don't expect it to work miracle' s if you don't control the environment your putting it into.
I am tryong really hard to control the environment it's in i swear.

I am tryong really hard to control the environment it's in i swear.
Joe, I know you are. A lot of us have been. Believe me that!
I spent 1.45 hours on the phone with AN rep. Discussing ALL grow media and there products.
Your in peat moss. AN will only do what peat moss tells it to do. In terms of pH movement.
What have you done so far?
When did you water last?
When do you think you will begin to flush?

Joe, I know you are. A lot of us have been. Believe me that!
I spent 1.45 hours on the phone with AN rep. Discussing ALL grow media and there products.
Your in peat moss. AN will only do what peat moss tells it to do. In terms of pH movement.
What have you done so far?
When did you water last?
When do you think you will begin to flush?
Ill be feeding today all of them. As told to treat it like coco. Ill.keep you posted they way up in few hours. See how they took new trave elememts.

Ok so here is a better picture of what's going on. It's not on all the plants but it is on 2 different strains. I'm growing in coco. Water every day. Watering with R.O. feeding cal mag ,novabloom, sweet n dandy. Is this a deficiency or lockout? Should I flush with R.O water?
420-magazine-mobile695309469.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1931142827.jpg
420-magazine-mobile81570075.jpg

Ok so here is a better picture of what's going on. It's not on all the plants but it is on 2 different strains. I'm growing in coco. Water every day. Watering with R.O. feeding cal mag ,novabloom, sweet n dandy. Is this a deficiency or lockout? Should I flush with R.O water?
420-magazine-mobile695309469.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1931142827.jpg
420-magazine-mobile81570075.jpg

Looks like Calcium deficiency, whats your ph?

Back
Top Bottom