Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

For the love of god please someone tell me what the matter is?
420-magazine-mobile1230292695.jpg
this plant is making me go to hell and back the bottom leaf is the problem they all look fine when the first shoot out and then they slowly turn yellow with brown spots and then the outsides turn white and start to get dry and crumbly
420-magazine-mobile2053680300.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1454429267.jpg

May I add that I recently started using cal mag along with the tiger trio and that fan leaf is the biggest fan leaf I've ever seen on this plant so I would assume that I'm doing something right but I just want to make sure that this new growth won't be turning yellow in about a week or so

Keep an eye on that espoma potting soil. I used that once and had fungas gnats bad so after a little research I found that espoma is pretty well known to have fungas gnat larvae in their soil. I believe the larvae affected my yield but who knows. Just a heads up if you let your soil dry out before watering it will help

Plants were doing great before is espoma wen I switched that was when all the issues came.
And I have gnats but I've been spraying them down with neem oil and diatomaceous earth is sprinkled all over top soil with perlite on top also. And extra perlite mixed into the soil.
She was also root bound when I flipped her upside down to get her out she was wrapping at the bottom circling the pot i added rooting hormone to the hole where I re planted her to help out

420-magazine-mobile1075259167.jpg

I want to set up a SCROG on these three plants before flower and spread them out before the photoperiod is flipped is this a good idea or should I have done this earlier pls help
They have just got there first feeding of bloom nutes and I'm flipping the light cycle in 7-10 days

I planted these clones outside May 8th and they grew great! For some reason they started to flower by end of May! Are these girls going to reveg and flower again in the fall? Anyone ever have this happen?
420-magazine-mobile429207994.jpg
420-magazine-mobile339590264.jpg
420-magazine-mobile701458334.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1075259167.jpg

I want to set up a SCROG on these three plants before flower and spread them out before the photoperiod is flipped is this a good idea or should I have done this earlier pls help
They have just got there first feeding of bloom nutes and I'm flipping the light cycle in 7-10 days

Scrog is always a good idea .
Those plants will double in height a few weeks into flower, still plenty of vertical growth left to make a nice wide canopy.
Make the SCROG as large as possible and work the plants in opposite directions, pretty much right on top of the plants as they are now. Keep tucking till they stop growing, they'll eventually stop growing up, then you'll know the buds are coming.
I stopped tucking my arms under the SCROG to soon, and lost some of the full effect a SCROG can give, try to avoid missing a day tucking, nearly everyday you'll be moving the arms to the next grid square on the net.
Hope this helps! Good luck . plants look good. Could even top them before setting up SCROG, but you'd want to do it pretty soon.

Those plants will double in height a few weeks into flower, still plenty of vertical growth left to make a nice wide canopy.
Make the SCROG as large as possible and work the plants in opposite directions, pretty much right on top of the plants as they are now. Keep tucking till they stop growing, they'll eventually stop growing up, then you'll know the buds are coming.
I stopped tucking my arms under the SCROG to soon, and lost some of the full effect a SCROG can give, try to avoid missing a day tucking, nearly everyday you'll be moving the arms to the next grid square on the net.
Hope this helps! Good luck . plants look good. Could even top them before setting up SCROG, but you'd want to do it pretty soon.

I will definitely be setting up a SCROG ASAP this week before flipping the light cycle.
I've never grown this strain and I was going to top but I decided not to just so I can get a feel of how the plant operates when left to do its thing.
This will be my first SCROG many photos to come I will keep you updated Thxs for the tips.

I may have to come up with a scrog of sorts, for now lst to spread things out. Be prepared to do some work everyday tweakin things. I am kinda stunned by my grow its my first real attempt and I have been really movin to keep up they are really growin fast.
420-magazine-mobile10109934.jpg

Spreading them out will improve your yield. Just don't start breaking branches and shit if it's far out in bloom

I will definitely be setting up a SCROG ASAP this week before flipping the light cycle.
I've never grown this strain and I was going to top but I decided not to just so I can get a feel of how the plant operates when left to do its thing.
This will be my first SCROG many photos to come I will keep you updated Thxs for the tips.

I've heard good things about smart pots, but other than that, use what ya got, they all work equally well.

Depend on what you're looking for. If you're lazy and don't like to water I would get myself an autopot system with a tank. Or if you prefer to hand water or are planning to do drip irrigation, airpots are fantastic. I use them for mother-plants for long term healthy roots and I recently also used them in a very experimental cloning method.

Can anyone recommend a pot.. 10 gallon for one plant one tent. Plastic? Smart pot? Bags? Really lost

Back
Top Bottom