Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

Pm anytime, or post on my journal. Always peeps around to help.

Thanks for all the info I wasn't able to get any 3 gallon pots from anywhere in my town so I highered the light put a few more fans in and started using nutrients and testing ph, put them onto budding stage 12 hours on and 12 off and there looking 10x better, but on one plant some of the stalks are purple any ideas?

Pm anytime, or post on my journal. Always peeps around to help.

420-magazine-mobile6757389.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1048897313.jpg
420-magazine-mobile455151085.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1452382585.jpg

Thanks for all the info I wasn't able to get any 3 gallon pots from anywhere in my town so I highered the light put a few more fans in and started using nutrients and testing ph, put them onto budding stage 12 hours on and 12 off and there looking 10x better, but on one plant some of the stalks are purple any ideas?

Could be genetics or possibly needs more phosphorus.

I cannot determine if this is male or female, I've looked at 100 pics to compare but I'm uncertain. What do you think?

IMO, it's gonna be male, but wait and see while you collect other opinions.

Time is no longer a factor to me. I just do whatever my plants tell me to do and enjoy the show.

that is a very cannabis friendly attitude ... so many ppl are stressed about flowertimes and panic bigtime on the slightest spot on a leaf ... i have never seen a plant drop dead on the spot within lets say a minute ;) take your time asses the situation load this forum and wait for second opinions (very important) let us help you prevent the mistakes that we made (be)for(e) you ;) ...

anyway i drift off topic ... what i mean is ... take - your - time

Hello there I grew an autoflower gsc about 3-4 months ago but it died. As summer approached something has started to grow back. Im not experienced and this is my first grow. if so can you guys confirm to me if it is a cannabis plant.

420-magazine-mobile1105314679.jpg
Thankyou

Hello there I grew an autoflower gsc about 3-4 months ago but it died. As summer approached something has started to grow back. Im not experienced and this is my first grow. if so can you guys confirm to me if it is a cannabis plant.

420-magazine-mobile1105314679.jpg
Thankyou
No its not cannabis, not sure what ir is though.✌

Back
Top Bottom