Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

Ok how far away is the light? What is your ph in and out? How often do you water? And last but not least nutes? If you are giving nutes could you please tell me doseage? Thanks ill try and figure this out for you TT
420-magazine-mobile1793992605.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1209180335.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1633476505.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1680357930.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1802554452.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1121582640.jpg

Well DemonicAngel, I took your advice. I moved my light farther away, wrapped my tote in reflective insulation, added R7 to my nutrient schedule, added a 700+cfm extraction fan and switched to R/O water. I have managed to keep my temps and humidity to manageable levels and water temps have decreased significantly. With the R7 I am no longer having foul smelling rez water every three days and with the switch to R/O I am no longer dealing with nute lockout. I had mentioned that I would let you know how it turned out with your recommendations. So here is the update....these are in there first week of flower. I would have liked to veg more but as it is summer here in central cali..with temps outside at 110 degrees today and with all the cooling trouble I was having I figured 24day veg will be enough for my first grow. Please let me know what you think. And sorry about the lights on pics...will try and get better ones another day.

How much longer would you say this Mother of Berries has? I think a couple weeks but would like community feedback as you guys are smart and know what you are doing (two heads are better than one).

Week 6 Day 6

420-magazine-mobile1193389019.jpg

420-magazine-mobile488239545.jpg

How much longer would you say this Mother of Berries has? I think a couple weeks but would like community feedback as you guys are smart and know what you are doing (two heads are better than one).

Week 6 Day 6

420-magazine-mobile1193389019.jpg

420-magazine-mobile488239545.jpg
Just get a magnifier for a few bucks. There are plenty of them at the zon or the Bay. Get one with at least 60 Times. Otherwise its just a gamble and No one of us can tell.

Beauty lookin nug! Even if you zoom in tight on the photo you can see that the trichomes are all clear. Still got some time. I'm with Croc. ...buy a loupe and stare through it til they're ready, lol......nice job!

MOB Strain Info

I know what I'm buying on my next order! A catchy name, very colorful and an uppercut like Mike Tyson!

Curious thoughts on this...
Clones of a clone... just did for fun.
They are a bit low from the light- about 24-30 inches- they are on tables in front of my flowering big girls.. want to move them directly under light but will be about a week or so before that happens- all depending on harvest of current girls.
My question is- notice the small folded and misshaped leaves that seem like sugar leaves as they are all gathered close to bud sites.
Curious if this is caused by not enough light or too much water or something else? - I use basic gh 3 part plus calmag. Not going crazy with nutes but have over watered a couple times. I'm trying to let them dry out a bit to see how that may help. Oh also, until this week temps and rh have been too high- mid 80's during lights on with rh up to 75+... added ac to room which has temp and rh in range now.
420-magazine-mobile67598317.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1905474488.jpg

Also curious thoughts on bud sites- seems airy to me- just more airy than I'm used to. I will say though, since the addition of added ac- they are filling in more- wonder if they look airy to others too... I know it's early flower but I can still see the stretch in the flowers..
420-magazine-mobile236851847.jpg

Thanks all.

Curious thoughts on this...
Clones of a clone... just did for fun.
They are a bit low from the light- about 24-30 inches- they are on tables in front of my flowering big girls.. want to move them directly under light but will be about a week or so before that happens- all depending on harvest of current girls.
My question is- notice the small folded and misshaped leaves that seem like sugar leaves as they are all gathered close to bud sites.
Curious if this is caused by not enough light or too much water or something else? - I use basic gh 3 part plus calmag. Not going crazy with nutes but have over watered a couple times. I'm trying to let them dry out a bit to see how that may help. Oh also, until this week temps and rh have been too high- mid 80's during lights on with rh up to 75+... added ac to room which has temp and rh in range now.
420-magazine-mobile67598317.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1905474488.jpg

Also curious thoughts on bud sites- seems airy to me- just more airy than I'm used to. I will say though, since the addition of added ac- they are filling in more- wonder if they look airy to others too... I know it's early flower but I can still see the stretch in the flowers..
420-magazine-mobile236851847.jpg

Thanks all.

If you took the clone from a flowering female that will explain the weird leaves, it will actually be normal growth. The flowers just look really young from the pics.

If you took the clone from a flowering female that will explain the weird leaves, it will actually be normal growth. The flowers just look really young from the pics.

No, clones were taken during veg. Didn't get these types of leaves until it went into flower and started pushing pistils.
During veg- temps and rh were also higher but didn't seem to have a problem in veg- that said- I also didn't leave them in veg very long. But all in all- this issue started when I put them in with the flowering girls and in the conditions listed in my previous email. I really figured it had to do with heat or moisture.

No, clones were taken during veg. Didn't get these types of leaves until it went into flower and started pushing pistils.
During veg- temps and rh were also higher but didn't seem to have a problem in veg- that said- I also didn't leave them in veg very long. But all in all- this issue started when I put them in with the flowering girls and in the conditions listed in my previous email. I really figured it had to do with heat or moisture.

Could very well be heat stress

Here is a close up of trichs for MOB. Thoughts and opinions please. I know I need a loupe, didn't know if this was helpful to anyone.
420-magazine-mobile1788605319.jpg
Totally clear. I'd say minimum 2-3 weeks.

Looks like she is developing nicely! Lots of trichs! Yeah a loupe would help, the pics I took above are taken with a pocket microscope which seems to make it pretty clear but I find it difficult to use on the actual plant. Much easier to get clear photos with a clipping anyway. Looks like clear trichs and white pistils at this point.

So I decided I better go ahead and check her neighbors trich's as well...this is what I found on a small clipping off of her top bud...

Same as the other girl, 75 days of flower, just a different strain

20170623_114745_2_.jpg
20170623_114755_2_.jpg
20170623_114907_2_.jpg
20170623_114934_2_.jpg
20170623_114946_2_.jpg
20170623_115210_2_.jpg
20170623_115214_2_.jpg
20170623_115246_2_.jpg
20170623_115322_2_.jpg
20170623_115326_2_.jpg
20170623_115341_2_.jpg
20170623_115346_2_.jpg

I thought she was going to be at least a week behind but I think she is ready now. She through me off because her trichs seem to have went from clear to amber. Maybe I just didn't watch close enough to see them go cloudy but either way, it looks like she ready for the flush too, doesn't it?

I'm really sorry if I am blowing up the thread, this is the last one for a while I promise :cheesygrinsmiley:

Good day all i need some help please my two ladies have been growing great until this week i flipped to 12 12 ... Today is day 5 and i have some lower leaves turning color .They were last fed on monday with the same nutes i have been using through veg .Its a soil perlite grow watering them by hand when pots get lite

Can some one tell me if this is a deficiency or excess of nutes ? I know its normal for this to happen later in flower .My feed schedule might be a little light as i use non canna spacific nutes i was to scared to try a full feed with it

420-magazine-mobile840504449.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1373057531.jpg

This is a top shot of one they are both healthy all over its just 3 to 5 of the lower leaves

420-magazine-mobile863788309.jpg

Thanks for any advice

Good day all i need some help please my two ladies have been growing great until this week i flipped to 12 12 ... Today is day 5 and i have some lower leaves turning color .They were last fed on monday with the same nutes i have been using through veg .Its a soil perlite grow watering them by hand when pots get lite

Can some one tell me if this is a deficiency or excess of nutes ? I know its normal for this to happen later in flower .My feed schedule might be a little light as i use non canna spacific nutes i was to scared to try a full feed with it

420-magazine-mobile840504449.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1373057531.jpg

This is a top shot of one they are both healthy all over its just 3 to 5 of the lower leaves

420-magazine-mobile863788309.jpg

Thanks for any advice
Normal for a couple of the older leaves to die off during transition phase.
Give them a good flower booster nutes during trans to relieve some of the stress.

Back
Top Bottom