Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

420-magazine-mobile1567083636.jpg
what's happening to her ? Should I feed half strength nutes ? I flushed with 2 1/2 gallons before I put them into flower.
(Today they got 12 hours of dark now 12 hours of light. 1200watt LED coming in July 6 it says but should come earlier.)
Also!
420-magazine-mobile1680951018.jpg

Is everything looking good ?
Should i prune?
420-magazine-mobile977929833.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1598030845.jpg
420-magazine-mobile127644741.jpg
420-magazine-mobile177236573.jpg
420-magazine-mobile307956098.jpg

Biggest plant was 61 days from
Seed and is blue dream
The other is cherry aK and it is 66 days from seed
And the other little one is 63 days from seed 3rd is unknown strain but I kept in a little pot to focus on better strains

Your sprouts. From seed on 12/12 schedule will veg for 20days to maybe 30days and pistols will appear. Makes for small dense tabletop plants.
Good luck
Then I'll LST the crap out of them and make them a conversation piece lol. I think what I'm going to do, on the advice combination of everybody that has chined in from my other grow posts; I'm going to continue everything on 12/12 hopefully Induce flowering on my "autos". I am also going to use a foliar spray to help with the induction of flower on the advice of another member Crocodoc . Worst case scenario after 30 days or so, I can always flip my table top plants back into veg for some mass if needed. Sound like a plan? Thanks tricam!

Your sprouts. From seed on 12/12 schedule will veg for 20days to maybe 30days and pistols will appear. Makes for small dense tabletop plants.
Good luck.

It still won't go buy seed site dates though my indices are already looking like there going way over just in flower alone you got a journal tricam am interested in what girls you got

Then I'll LST the crap out of them and make them a conversation piece lol. I think what I'm going to do, on the advice combination of everybody that has chined in from my other grow posts; I'm going to continue everything on 12/12 hopefully Induce flowering on my "autos". I am also going to use a foliar spray to help with the induction of flower on the advice of another member Crocodoc . Worst case scenario after 30 days or so, I can always flip my table top plants back into veg for some mass if needed. Sound like a plan? Thanks tricam!
You can leave them on 18/6 if its after me. Autoflowers usually dont react to 12/12. And you already tried Out 12/12 for a few weeks when i remember right. This would Not Put unnecessary Stress on your other Ladys. Just my opinion ;)

Shit, I had a plan LOL. I have a feeling that these are not Autos, somehow ended up with them when shipped from cks to me. As much as I love the seedling stage, I'd love to keep them alive as well but these Autos are big and they could put at least 3 to 4 oz in a baggie for me easily...... if they ever flower that is lol.

Good plan, still don't know how the autos will react with 12/12 since they havnt done what is expected. Foiler spray is a great idea also. Keep us posted.

It still won't go buy seed site dates though my indices are already looking like there going way over just in flower alone you got a journal tricam am interested in what girls you got
Not yet, couple of weeks most before I start one. Ill journal the finish of this epic fail (lol) WW clones in a SOG and start an Alien and Barney Kush for clones into an SOG.
Just raised the support beams for the lights in my flower room by 45cm. Put my Veg room back together. Have to finish drying harvest and into jars. Than start again or continue with. SMOKE TIME.

Not yet, couple of weeks most before I start one. Ill journal the finish of this epic fail (lol) WW clones in a SOG and start an Alien and Barney Kush for clones into an SOG.
Just raised the support beams for the lights in my flower room by 45cm. Put my Veg room back together. Have to finish drying harvest and into jars. Than start again or continue with. SMOKE TIME.

Hit me up with that journal when your up n running il hopefully be smoking mine while watching yours .

Hi guys, I might have an emergency! Is this a pollen sac? It doesn't have a pistil coming out of it. It showed up after lollipopping a few days ago. She (hopefully still) is just finished stretch. I haven't changed to bloom nutes. I mainlined this plant so I don't think a little defoliation would hurt tbat much. Strain is Dark Angel fem seeds from CKS.
420-magazine-mobile570216228.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1359892777.jpg

Personally I think it's a female pre flower who's pistils haven't emerged yet. The shape of that preflower is female and nothing about it makes me think it's a male. I could be wrong but I think it's a female.

Back
Top Bottom