Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

Guys I've got 5 fem Buddha Kush vegging (2 weeks)

And I popped a free seed a few weeks before that.. (Fire Kush)

It's storming along under 600w MH

Was wondering when will it start to show it's sex as I'm getting nervous with my Cheese ladies rubbing against it..

Do I have to take a cutting and put it under 12/12 or will it show?

they can show sex as early as 21 days from seed...
just know that they can be as small as pinpricks like 1/2 mm

edit: oh and no use to take a cutting at 2 weeks ... they will show sex at the same time as both organisms are the same age

Hey guys sorry for blowing it up today lots of question. I read on the slow and low dry. My fridge is 43% humidity and 40 degrees will this work for my slow cure?

Sour diesel
Day 51 of flower
Nuted them yesterday

Do you guys think they're ready yet?

420-magazine-mobile450926030.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2068331376.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2073248804.jpg

My plants have been in 3 gals for 79 days now with nothing but beautiful growth.
I am 21 days since my light flip and am beginning to worry weather a transplant will be needed.
I've heard to add a gallon of soil for every month of life and I'm approaching 90 days in 3 gals quite soon should I transplant or will I be ok ?
420-magazine-mobile794269555.jpg

This is the plants at about 15 days I will upload more recent pictures when I next stop by the grow room

Urgent bug help needed! I'm at 24F. Pics of my plants are in my sig.

I have a problem with bugs. I only noticed it tonight, and it appears it has already taken hold somewhat. I have not been able to identify the bugs, so I have no idea what the impact is or how to fix it.

They are tiny, white bugs. Only a millimetre or so long each. Thin, pill-shaped body. 2 white antennae in a v-shape. Not super fast moving. No sign of wings or jumping.

If I move the soil on top, I can spot them moving around. They are almost entirely in my LA2, but I was able to find them in 24K2 when I looked closely, although it is far less pronounced. I had to look hard. Whereas once I knew what I was looking for in LA2 I spotted them easily.

They appear to be living only in the soil / roots. I couldn't find any sign of any of them on the leaves. Many of them washed into the LA2 runoff tonight when I watered. I watered with plain water, with 1.5ml of H2O2 added to the 4L of water I used.

I can't help but think they're munching on my roots, and that's why I noticed the sulfur smell a few days ago.

Anyone?

Urgent bug help needed! I'm at 24F. Pics of my plants are in my sig.

I have a problem with bugs. I only noticed it tonight, and it appears it has already taken hold somewhat. I have not been able to identify the bugs, so I have no idea what the impact is or how to fix it.

They are tiny, white bugs. Only a millimetre or so long each. Thin, pill-shaped body. 2 white antennae in a v-shape. Not super fast moving. No sign of wings or jumping.

If I move the soil on top, I can spot them moving around. They are almost entirely in my LA2, but I was able to find them in 24K2 when I looked closely, although it is far less pronounced. I had to look hard. Whereas once I knew what I was looking for in LA2 I spotted them easily.

They appear to be living only in the soil / roots. I couldn't find any sign of any of them on the leaves. Many of them washed into the LA2 runoff tonight when I watered. I watered with plain water, with 1.5ml of H2O2 added to the 4L of water I used.

I can't help but think they're munching on my roots, and that's why I noticed the sulfur smell a few days ago.

Anyone?

Pretty sure you've got a case of springtails there, DobeWan. They do little harm and you can coexist with them. Many growers choose to do so.

Perhaps another grower can suggest treatment options in their experience?

(Given that I answered my own question, do I win the prize? :laughtwo:)

My plants have been in 3 gals for 79 days now with nothing but beautiful growth.
I am 21 days since my light flip and am beginning to worry weather a transplant will be needed.
I've heard to add a gallon of soil for every month of life and I'm approaching 90 days in 3 gals quite soon should I transplant or will I be ok ?
420-magazine-mobile794269555.jpg

This is the plants at about 15 days I will upload more recent pictures when I next stop by the grow room

Any input at all will b helpful .

420-magazine-mobile583772685.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1595806715.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1766216263.jpg
so long story short, ran out of room in cabinet 3 weeks into flower and ended up planting this outside. It has since went back to veg but all sorts of crazy growth with leaves and stems. Should I go about defoliating this plant to promote better and more clean growth or should I let it go. I wouldn't even know what to remove there are so many smaller branches now...

That's awesome Coyo .
I'd wait and top harvest anything that does end up growing and let it go another season, it'll be crazy bud heavy if it doesn't Hermie up real bad. Could clone the tits outta it, but with a full room that's probably no good..

Back
Top Bottom