Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

That's awesome Coyo .
I'd wait and top harvest anything that does end up growing and let it go another season, it'll be crazy bud heavy if it doesn't Hermie up real bad. Could clone the tits outta it, but with a full room that's probably no good..
I actually had to laugh at your comment. Clone the tits out of her that's some funny shit right there! I'm also going to clone soon but I don't really have the space for it, I'm a pretty unexperienced grower and especially when it come to little cuttings. One thing I did notice in my grow experience is that cannabis plants really love insane people. It's almost like they're shocked with how crazy you are: "Oy lads! look ad this fella here! He is a big crazy bastard now isn't he! Let's drink some of the good stuff noe lads!" I don't know why but my plants seem to like Ireland. Probably because the love to drink.

Sour diesel
Day 51 of flower
Nuted them yesterday

Do you guys think they're ready yet?

420-magazine-mobile450926030.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2068331376.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2073248804.jpg
Depends on how you like your medicine. When the pistils start turning color & growing back into the bud, iis a good time to start checking the tricomes . Another 2 weeks for me ?:surf:

420-magazine-mobile583772685.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1595806715.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1766216263.jpg
so long story short, ran out of room in cabinet 3 weeks into flower and ended up planting this outside. It has since went back to veg but all sorts of crazy growth with leaves and stems. Should I go about defoliating this plant to promote better and more clean growth or should I let it go. I wouldn't even know what to remove there are so many smaller branches now...

You can open it up still but you need to be a bit more gentile or you can go all out and supercrop the branches. Enjoy the wild growth!

Here's a Jack Herer I cloned off a flowering branch.
Before spreading
20170702_165943.jpg

After spreading
20170709_122918.jpg

You can see a huge difference. Now the plant is more bushy and I can keep spreading branches outward if I need to. If a branch snaps I leave it bent in half and it'll repair itself.

Enjoy your smoke!

You can open it up still but you need to be a bit more gentile or you can go all out and supercrop the branches. Enjoy the wild growth!

Here's a Jack Herer I cloned off a flowering branch.
Before spreading
20170702_165943.jpg

After spreading
20170709_122918.jpg

You can see a huge difference. Now the plant is more bushy and I can keep spreading branches outward if I need to. If a branch snaps I leave it bent in half and it'll repair itself.

Enjoy your smoke!
Dayum, I like the results. I will go down there with the scissors today and maybe do some supercropping as well. It has blown up since being planted outside and the main stem is nice and fat. Just have to worry about plant getting too busy bc mold is an issue here come oct/nov

Dayum, I like the results. I will go down there with the scissors today and maybe do some supercropping as well. It has blown up since being planted outside and the main stem is nice and fat. Just have to worry about plant getting too busy bc mold is an issue here come oct/nov

I'll pull my plant out today and take a couple new photos. I trimmed off all the single one bladed leaves and the lower branches that would only compete with the top for nutrients. I'll show you some branches that broke and how the plant healed itself. I thought one was going to die, but nope, it's still alive and the buds are growing upwards to the light.

I'm on day 19 or 20 from seeds. They started out great. I'm growing white widow in a 5x5 Gorilla grow tent with the K51000 lights and a carbon filters. The came out of the soil looking great. I was worried because my temperature would get hotter at night. My grow room is in the basement were it's always cool. My temps go up to 85 to 86 and the humidity about 44%. I called kind LED they claim that's ok. They seem at the time to be doing well. But now they're dropping over some. I had a few say over watering but I only water once every 3 to 4 days,and that's only if the soil is really dry. So far I've only given them worm casting tea. I tried everything to lower the temps. At one point I had 2 clip on fans that would stay in place. So I added a Honeywell fan. So there were 3 fans going to control the temp. I figured I need to raise the humidity so I brought a humidifier to bring the humidity up. Now my temp is 78 to 80 the humidity is around 50 to 52. My last watering I did some Mammoth p 0.6ml. Mind you they were droopy then. So I'm not sure if I should still use the humidifier. Someone help please.

I'm on day 19 or 20 from seeds. They started out great. I'm growing white widow in a 5x5 Gorilla grow tent with the K51000 lights and a carbon filters. The came out of the soil looking great. I was worried because my temperature would get hotter at night. My grow room is in the basement were it's always cool. My temps go up to 85 to 86 and the humidity about 44%. I called kind LED they claim that's ok. They seem at the time to be doing well. But now they're dropping over some. I had a few say over watering but I only water once every 3 to 4 days,and that's only if the soil is really dry. So far I've only given them worm casting tea. I tried everything to lower the temps. At one point I had 2 clip on fans that would stay in place. So I added a Honeywell fan. So there were 3 fans going to control the temp. I figured I need to raise the humidity so I brought a humidifier to bring the humidity up. Now my temp is 78 to 80 the humidity is around 50 to 52. My last watering I did some Mammoth p 0.6ml. Mind you they were droopy then. So I'm not sure if I should still use the humidifier. Someone help please.

What's the ph of your soil and water?

I'll pull my plant out today and take a couple new photos. I trimmed off all the single one bladed leaves and the lower branches that would only compete with the top for nutrients. I'll show you some branches that broke and how the plant healed itself. I thought one was going to die, but nope, it's still alive and the buds are growing upwards to the light.
420-magazine-mobile1537455862.jpg
420-magazine-mobile463931701.jpg
after shots. Let's see how well and how quick she bounces back

Your roots look fine Hootel.

is it safe to hang a damprid scented bag in the tent to help absorb moisture because my dehumidifier is not doing very well . its been rainy most of the summer here and really humid.
im.starting week 5 flower and the humidity gets up to 65 percent at night , days its usually 45 to 55 .

Raining all summer eh? Me too!! Must be in Ontario!

420-magazine-mobile1778163923.jpg

How you guys think they look ?
They just started to ice up the last 3 or so days
They are almost there 4 th week in so very close to being done
Going to try and get a pic of the roots really hoping to not have pot bound plants in this stage

420-magazine-mobile508192481.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2116385894.jpg
420-magazine-mobile652903146.jpg

Why is the fan leaf purpling on the actual fingers?
And what are those single spots on the other fan leaves?
420-magazine-mobile777567424.jpg

Week 2 day 6 of flowering about to go into week 3

Back
Top Bottom