Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

My plant has the same on one of the white cookies I think it's too much nitrogen bud

This is the photo from growery I was referring to but I've seen it before and it didn't cause any problems, so I doubt it is the tobacco mosaic, at last we hope not. Cheers King .
420-magazine-mobile315392781.jpg

I am a first time grower, growing from bag seed. I used for farm nutes and cfl's. I'm On day 32 of flower and was just wondering how she looks to everyone? Any suggestion??
420-magazine-mobile1855531309.jpg
420-magazine-mobile71940220.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1003459723.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1847472761.jpg

Yea man I agree with skybound dnt set a date this early just let her go a few more weeks and get fat as hell lol great job dnt do it in to soon now wen it can get even better lol great job tho

Awesome thread! I wondered if you could help? I'm having trouble working out what has effected just one of my leaves on just one plant.

3 weeks old (about, I'm not good at keeping track of time) Mexican Sativa, organic topsoil and compost mix, 600 hps, fed on formulex/calmag/katana (at a reduced rate so far due to age)

I suspected it was a root problem as due to life commitments I had to delay transplanting them to larger pots and they stayed a little too long in the small pots. However the transplant went well with zero shock, had to untangle a few roots but they took well to the new pots. The plants look healthy with 1-2cm or less node distances. One plant however, had gotten a little yellow on its bottom leaves when I'd waited too long to transplant, the yellowing began to disappear but then the leaf became patchy, and to be honest it really looks to me like something has taken a few bites out of it. I've checked everything for pests with a magnifying glass, and given a foliar spray to be sure. The leaf I removed also had two small secretions on the underside, both an amber colour and resembling jelly.

Check the photos and any help would be really appreciated. I can't work out why just one leaf on one plant had this issue, it's removed now but I don't want to let my guard down yet.

Cheers :love:

20170710_203933.jpg
20170710_203924.jpg
20170710_202620.jpg
20170710_202627.jpg

This is the photo from growery I was referring to but I've seen it before and it didn't cause any problems, so I doubt it is the tobacco mosaic, at last we hope not. Cheers King .
420-magazine-mobile315392781.jpg

So is that from stem
Rot now I'm freaking out

After harvest why do the buds go from smelling so good to smelling like hay?

Bad cure or once cut down dried out to fast . Check out dr ziggys slow cure method in fridge for a week or two in jars or paper bags moisture 40-45% cool allows terpenes to stay in bud. Giving better taste aroma and better high. Shake and burp few times a day Then i need to buy a hydrometer I think it's called. Which test humidity in jars . Once it's around 55% I think take out then jar and burp as normal for two weeks then enjoy. Something like that I've got to really read it soon so I can know what I'm talking about. Feel like an idiot now. Anyways hope that helps some bud ...best of luck pm always here sir.

I checked trichs only a wee bit amber. Thanks for date range have been seeking that input for a while. Appreciate the help guys!

I know, I'm subbed to your journal, but a lot of folks know it's not good to give anyone due dates because most likely those timelines won't hold to be accurate. So in 3 weeks, don't be like, "WTF Skybound, you said 3 weeks?" Because then my answer will be, "sorry bud, it should be done in 3 more weeks", haha. In truth though, it's mostly about achieving 3 goals;
1) all pistils amber
2) buds fatten noticeably
3) trichomes get cloudy and amber. I personally mostly aim for mostly cloudy, little to no clear and about 10% amber, but I'm a softy when it comes to Indica smoke. Some like it strong as opium, not me though.

Bad cure or once cut down dried out to fast . Check out dr ziggys slow cure method in fridge for a week or two in jars or paper bags moisture 40-45% cool allows terpenes to stay in bud. Giving better taste aroma and better high. Shake and burp few times a day Then i need to buy a hydrometer I think it's called. Which test humidity in jars . Once it's around 55% I think take out then jar and burp as normal for two weeks then enjoy. Something like that I've got to really read it soon so I can know what I'm talking about. Feel like an idiot now. Anyways hope that helps some bud ...best of luck pm always here sir.

I have them in a dry room that is a consistent 67/70 degrees and between 48 and 55% humidity. They are almost on there fourth day of drying. Steams still don't crack. But they have the hay smell. Guessing it will go away after cured??

I have them in a dry room that is a consistent 67/70 degrees and between 48 and 55% humidity. They are almost on there fourth day of drying. Steams still don't crack. But they have the hay smell. Guessing it will go away after cured??

Can someone drop a link to his method!

Yes it will

I know, I'm subbed to your journal, but a lot of folks know it's not good to give anyone due dates because most likely those timelines won't hold to be accurate. So in 3 weeks, don't be like, "WTF Skybound, you said 3 weeks?" Because then my answer will be, "sorry bud, it should be done in 3 more weeks", haha. In truth though, it's mostly about achieving 3 goals;
1) all pistils amber
2) buds fatten noticeably
3) trichomes get cloudy and amber. I personally mostly aim for mostly cloudy, little to no clear and about 10% amber, but I'm a softy when it comes to Indica smoke. Some like it strong as opium, not me though.

Opium is the old standard. I want Fentanyl like effects. Lol

Back
Top Bottom