Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

Yes they r tru leaves
420-magazine-mobile1254022723.jpg

Can some one please answer a few q for me
Pic one the damn plant can't keep happy either she pretty n green or she is dying I'm at a loss nute burn? Light burn help....
Pic 2 bag seed this what I got does really look like true leaves
420-magazine-mobile192331675.jpg
420-magazine-mobile977245750.jpg
number 2 looks a lil stretched out... how far away are your lights?

I keep getting mixed answers about this... but am a ask here when i wanna switch to flower is it okay to switch from 18/6 to 12/12.. from one day to another????

Hey everyone, I am planning my next grow and would like some insight on where to get the best feminized autoflower seeds. I'm thinking of blueberry and northern lights.
Where do you get yours?

I keep getting mixed answers about this... but am a ask here when i wanna switch to flower is it okay to switch from 18/6 to 12/12.. from one day to another????

Yes, you can switch from 24/0 to 12/12 if you want. The only reason you would want to cut down the light slowly is to transition a plant to outdoors without shocking it into flowering and reveg when you set inside clones outside. In that case you want to slowly lower the light time to set them outside.

Yes, you can switch from 24/0 to 12/12 if you want. The only reason you would want to cut down the light slowly is to transition a plant to outdoors without shocking it into flowering and reveg when you set inside clones outside. In that case you want to slowly lower the light time to set them outside.
Okay so if i keeping her indoors i could switch her today in 12/12 when lights come on... ?

I'm planning on moving my seedlings out of their dome tomorrow. Is it okay to put them under my 1000 W? Or will this hurt/stunt the seedlings? And also should the lights be on 24 hours a day, or 18/6? Any input appreciated :) thanks guys

What is the size of your growspace that's plays a big role I only use 1000wt lights my self and there's a lot of heat is your light air cooled 4" or 6" and how many cfms on your inline and finally how you ran the duct work pulling from the room through the light out of the room or from out of the room through the light in the room

High out put t5 .. Yes its foil I grow out doors just mingling here dont know where to start but very interested
Foil could cause hot spots which could burn your plants... so becareful while using it... and i never used those type of lights but it seems like your plants are trying to reach out for the light so u might wanna put it a bit closer.... but if u have any question let me know see if i could help...

Question about PH run off;

Medium is 50% pro mix HP, 25% P+V, tap water is about 8-8.2, add my nutes and use white vinegar to bring ph down to 5.7-5.9, test the run off its way up around 6.9
This is the 2nd time straight same result. Plants seem to be doing well so not too worried yet, but what should I start doing to bring it down slowly?

Hi everyone

I don't really have a problem as far as I know, just a bit curious..

I'm growing an unknown bagseed photo (pretty sure it was sativa).

It's 36 days since Germination and only about 4 inches total stem length with internodal spacing being about half an inch...

Any thoughts regarding this? I'm not sure why the spacing is so little.

420-magazine-mobile149625775.jpg

Hi everyone

It's 36 days since Germination and only about 4 inches total stem length with internodal spacing being about half an inch...

She is getting good light and staying nice and tight, that's good imo, I like to keep spacing tight cause when you flip to flower they will stretch up some anyway and it will give fat buds.

If you want your spacing to be further apart you can raise your light some and she will stretch more.✌️

Hi everyone

Nice job on the lst also.✌️

Question about PH run off;

Medium is 50% pro mix HP, 25% P+V, tap water is about 8-8.2, add my nutes and use white vinegar to bring ph down to 5.7-5.9, test the run off its way up around 6.9
This is the 2nd time straight same result. Plants seem to be doing well so not too worried yet, but what should I start doing to bring it down slowly?

Powdered lime.

Back
Top Bottom