Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

This looks weird possible hermie? First time seeing it 2wks into flower had issues with her from the start so i wouldn't be surprised

420-magazine-mobile1353996889.jpg

420-magazine-mobile178342335.jpg
420-magazine-mobile851942524.jpg

So just curious what happened. I thought It may be root related because it's a amended soil test and really slow to dry but roots look good. However it doesn't look like the roots have spread past the solocups original form.

Is it because of two different soils? Creating like a dry/water barrier and the roots can't support the plant?

BONUS ???

420-magazine-mobile1556514649.jpg

Wyd going on w mr. Roma. The basil planted next to em is doing great..

420-magazine-mobile942973186.jpg
420-magazine-mobile734430311.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1623716717.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1077487632.jpg
420-magazine-mobile48408572.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1448236724.jpg
420-magazine-mobile352897370.jpg

Week 8 flower halfway into week 9, week 9 starts on Saturday. My first grow and am nervous because to me it looks like crap compared to a lot of others I see here, almost harvested the second plant, the shorter one with more colas, because it looked terrible in the LED but once I shut it off for a sec to take the picture it looked better. I have a jewelers loupe to watch trichromes and they still seem to be like shiny glass so it is a bit early still but was hoping on some feedback please and thank you. And let me say to you all in the community, you guys rock

That late in flower it's just genetics and showing is deficiency.

Are you currently flushing ?

Do you see any amber on the trichromes yet?

That late in flower it's just genetics and showing is deficiency.

Are you currently flushing ?

Do you see any amber on the trichromes yet?
Yeah started flushing around week 7, no nutrients anymore. The deficiency may be due to overwater but I am not sure went on vacation for three days and watered them good and when I came back the soil was still wet. I will look again quick but I don't believe there is Amber yet

Yeah started flushing around week 7, no nutrients anymore. The deficiency may be due to overwater but I am not sure went on vacation for three days and watered them good and when I came back the soil was still wet. I will look again quick but I don't believe there is Amber yet

Okay you in soil too I assume?

Has anyone heard of The Strain Lodi Dodi and if so can you point me in the right direction for seeds for her?

Back
Top Bottom