Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

sat here at this late hour in Wales.. pondering.. ask anything you say, ok.. the meaning of life please.. excuse me if it's been asked before.. I've heard it's 42.. LOL

Sent from my SM-G920F using 420

from what I see America has more to offer a grower.. LOL and some have the weather as well.. and it's legal...here it's illegal still..

can you buy them from the European seed market or do you have to buy in the US only

I don't know what the law says on online orders, but I'm talking about buying them within this state. They come from centennial seed co. Co. ? But I'm sure they''ll be other seed cos. coming to Ma. soon, and seeds will be readily available in a few months.

Hey stinky, how do you use the AN Overdrive on a 9 to 10 week strain? Solo in the last 3 weeks or with other nutes? I have flipped 1/28 on a ~9,5 weeker and want to let it go until 4/20... That will be ~83 days from the flip and round 70 days from first buds forming. What do you think about how i should be using OD and flawless finish? I thought about using flawless 10 days before i chop and i want the 3 days of darkness during that last days too...if i go that way there may be only 2 more feeds. Dont want to screw things up and end with harsh tasting bud after all this struggle this round...

Current Mess

Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2'x3' Flower - 420W DIY COB - Harvest On 4/20
Push

Current Mess

Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2'x3' Flower - 420W DIY COB - Harvest On 4/20

Hey guys new to growing just need an update on my babygirl well not really an update just some input

Sent from my SM-T560NU using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile266587485.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2075977109.jpg

All I'm wondering is if she looks OK, it is day 20 from seed and I transplanted her from a pot that had basically no aeration, kinda worried I think it stunted her growth, she seems to be doing ok being that she has new growth but her stem is really thin, I've been giving about a tea spoon of this fertilizer I made every other day, I cut up a banana peel let it soak in a jar of water over night and then took the banana peels out of the water and just use the water. Just basically looking for any insight if anything can be improved or if she is just fine how she is,

Thanks!

She looks extremely healthy, what type of soil and lights are you running? It will pay in the long run to start a journal and start it with as much info as you can give. Youll get some followers who can follow along and help you if run into issues and its nice to have a few people you can share the journey with.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine

Could be a few different kinds of pests. Fungus gnats, root aphids, or maybe thrips. Way too blurry to really tell, but I would recommend doing a drench with neem oil.

Use a 100% cold-pressed neem oil like Einstein or Dyna Grow
Mix 3 tsp neem in with 1 tablespoon soap ( regular soap from animal fats, like Palmolive, Castille, etc. Not dawn, nothing anti-bacterial. )
**Optional and better mix it in 1 tablespoon insecticidal soap.

Stir it up until it makes a milky white mix. Water carefully so that you don't miss any of the soil with the solution, you're treating the soil, not the roots of your plant. Neem is a strong anti-fungal mix and insecticide, and the soap will also kill a lot of insects.

That will take care of quite a few pests, but you may also need to adjust growing environment and practices--humidity, watering frequency, etc. There's also some blue/green/yellow sticky traps you can pick up that they're attracted to and get stuck on. If it was fungus gnats you'd probably have noticed them flying around by now though so I'm thinking it's something else.

Don't use Neem on plants you are getting ready to harvest. You won't have enough time to flush it out. I can taste neem oil in plants after harvest. Especially in concentrates.

You should be fine if you are harvesting in a week.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

All I'm wondering is if she looks OK, it is day 20 from seed and I transplanted her from a pot that had basically no aeration, kinda worried I think it stunted her growth, she seems to be doing ok being that she has new growth but her stem is really thin, I've been giving about a tea spoon of this fertilizer I made every other day, I cut up a banana peel let it soak in a jar of water over night and then took the banana peels out of the water and just use the water. Just basically looking for any insight if anything can be improved or if she is just fine how she is,

Thanks!

get a fan on them to create a gentle breeze, helps keep pests away and strengthen the stem at same time

Quick question does anyone know where to get Gorilla Glue #4 seeds from? My supplier can't find them and I seen that none of them carry it on our list here, thanks for any help,
Happy Growing

NaYaWorries

Thank you! Found me some GG #4 seeds just ordered up a dozen!

NaYaWorries

We'll be waiting for you to journal the GG .

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom