Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

Anything but miracle grow, it makes me nervous! Poke some holes in your plastic cup so it can drain and pull in oxygen. Make holes in the sides of it. High and low.

just wondering if anyone knows if roots organics elemental cal mag can or should be used as a foliar spray for deficient plants. i know it water soluble but im nervous about leaving residue on my plant that has the deficiency. i just fed her 3 days ago and her soil is still too wet to feed her cal mag . any other ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.

Need help! Fast! I have a dark cloud hanging over me lately, if someone knows how to remove demons I could use you. It's not karma because I haven't done anything wrong in a long time, even donated to a couple charities lately.
I'm a fighter so it has not defeated me yet, but it keeps trying.

Suntana, you can get a bundle of white sage, a large feather and abalone shell then do a smudge ritual in your main domicile and around yourself to rid negative energy and demons in your presence; then invite peace, harmony, and ease within. Good luck to you, brother.

just wondering if anyone knows if roots organics elemental cal mag can or should be used as a foliar spray for deficient plants. i know it water soluble but im nervous about leaving residue on my plant that has the deficiency. i just fed her 3 days ago and her soil is still too wet to feed her cal mag . any other ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.
Im pretty sure it can

You wanna top autos between days 14-21 and you wannna top at the third node

I topped this one at day 20
Day 39 now
420-magazine-mobile1620554751.jpg

Im pretty sure it can

...It's not recommended by Roots to do so. Doesn't mean you can't- but also doesn't mean you should. It's recommended application is into the medium through liquid application because it is a dry nutrient. Elemental calcium and magnesium supp. was specifically created to augment cal/mag levels and prevent deficiencies that can occur with fast-growing plants and this is why best consumption is through the roots. :Namaste:

Yes thanks for the advice it's got like a little click to the first setting to let you know you turned it on and even on the smallest setting it steams up the whole room. I will try this trick next time. However I have another question. I just purchased this
420-magazine-mobile1674685304.jpg
I seem to have a little confusion with the inline fans and exhaust fans can someone tell me what this fan will do when setup? Also I was going to get a carbon filter but I don't think I'll need that until flowering time so would you recommend that I get another fan but one that does the opposite which one would that be and should it be smaller then 6 in since the "inline fan" I got is 6 in? Also what's the best way that you would recommend to hang it
420-magazine-mobile679109586.jpg
this is what the top of the tent looks like just one bar going vertical and the other bar going horizontal

I'm new so I am offering only an if it was me opinion, think of a fan as a way to move air, thats all, in my opinion bigger is better when it come ro removing heat and moisture. If I was in your shoes and already had that fan, not having seen your set up, I would use a piece of dryer vent hose inserted at the top of your tent somewhere, then you could run it to your fan wherever you want to mount it outside your tent then the other end wherever you plan to exhaust the air. It really doesnt matter where the fan is located since its inline. Run the dryer vent hose from the top of the tent to a window, find a place in the vent hose close to an outlet, cut the hose and install the fan there. Its actually the option I would use in a tent setup. Hope it gives you ideas. Have fun!!!!!

So one of my plants is drooping and i'm assuming it's from overwatering so i let it dry out for about 3-4 days and then lightly watered, will it be looking better tomorrow or do you think there is another issue?

420-magazine-mobile727340925.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1911474097.jpg

any tips are very helpful!

Looked at my pics, my girls got put in larger pots around that size the roots had filled the cups

Looked at my pics, my girls got put in larger pots around that size the roots had filled the cups

Use sissors and snip drains on the bottom of the solo cups next time to avoid over/ under watering. I wouldnt do it to those for fear of damaging the roots treat those roots as gently as possible these plants dont like stress I am discovering and everything you do from seed to mason jar is important.

...It's not recommended by Roots to do so. Doesn't mean you can't- but also doesn't mean you should. It's recommended application is into the medium through liquid application because it is a dry nutrient. Elemental calcium and magnesium supp. was specifically created to augment cal/mag levels and prevent deficiencies that can occur with fast-growing plants and this is why best consumption is through the roots. :Namaste:
so should i let her suffer until next feeding and then pump her full of cal mag since my medium is still wet ?

I see flowers starting to form, but I don't know what you mean by "letters begin curling". As stated in your other thread, I think you should increase pot size. Also, what are you using for light? They all seem a bit stretchy.

I'm at the stage now where doin some lst is in order. Since I am a mechanic with lots of time on my hands I love to tinker I look at what the experts do on here, I glance at their plants and study the equipment and techniques. I put my spin on things with the goal of easy, effective and least stress on the plant.
420-magazine-mobile329125273.jpg
420-magazine-mobile926974820.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1906316758.jpg
420-magazine-mobile361368379.jpg

I'm at the stage now where doin some lst is in order. Since I am a mechanic with lots of time on my hands I love to tinker I look at what the experts do on here, I glance at their plants and study the equipment and techniques. I put my spin on things with the goal of easy, effective and least stress on the plant.
420-magazine-mobile329125273.jpg
420-magazine-mobile926974820.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1906316758.jpg
420-magazine-mobile361368379.jpg

Thats a hunk of steel layin in the corner I fastened a loop to for an anchor point, my next grow will have the command hooks around the perimeter upside down

Hey guys, I am wondering what is gonna happen if I start 12/12 cycle on my 40 days old plant? It is not too bushy, but will it still form 2 or 3 buds? Will it still start flowering even though being young?

Being able to reach through a jungle you dont want to damage with one hand, pullin that wire through the hole in the rim of the pot an inch or so and just bendin it up made it a lot easier to gently coax them with several readjustments.
420-magazine-mobile1172142041.jpg

Back
Top Bottom