Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

Sometimes that happens. What I've done is either tape it up with masking tape or duct tape. Or do the same with the tape, if it's a bad Split, use clonex too. Mine healed up nice without infection.

420-magazine-mobile1267986952.jpg

I defoiled mine over the course of a couple of weeks in three stages one week after I put them into flower

Sometimes that happens. What I've done is either tape it up with masking tape or duct tape. Or do the same with the tape, if it's a bad Split, use clonex too. Mine healed up nice without infection.

Four foot floresent direct hit. Three days ago. Lost one branch its in my nursery.
420-magazine-mobile367577499.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1037348062.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1745256745.jpg

It was bad, I grabbed the tape and pieced em back together fast no wet paper towel no nothin. Wish I had pics but I was movin fast to get em. It was a learnin experience.

Anyone who's grows exclusively in soil wanna help me out? I wanted to make a list of supplies I definitely need for a successful grow. Don't care the price, I just need an idea of what I should get because so far I just been half-assing my grow and I don't feel to confident about my knowledge. So anyone who wouldn't mind going back and forth with me on this topic? Is really appreciate it!

Thanks. Is there anything else besides clonex? I dont have any and it would be 3 days to order it.
If it's not too serious, I wouldn't worry. If it can't stand on it's own or being to, after a few hours, then I'd use clonex. But then again I beat my plants up like no other to see what they can take. I find duct tape leaves goo on the stem.

What usually works is any rooting compound, non-MG of course. But only if it's that bad. Wish I kept some pics to show you what I'm talking about... let me see if I have some.

420-magazine-mobile1842750785.jpg

Those joints are where they grew back. I broke em so bad they were barely be held on by the skin of the stalk. The growth is how it healed with the clonex. Hope this helps bro.

Anyone who's grows exclusively in soil wanna help me out? I wanted to make a list of supplies I definitely need for a successful grow. Don't care the price, I just need an idea of what I should get because so far I just been half-assing my grow and I don't feel to confident about my knowledge. So anyone who wouldn't mind going back and forth with me on this topic? Is really appreciate it!
I would be happy to, I have alot of pics that can help. Step one in what I did was order femenized seeds. These are green crack from crop king seeds.
420-magazine-mobile1317756302.jpg
420-magazine-mobile507150945.jpg

This is my first grow, I made a few mistakes you wont have to deal with

I would be happy to, I have alot of pics that can help. Step one in what I did was order femenized seeds. These are green crack from crop king seeds.
420-magazine-mobile1317756302.jpg
420-magazine-mobile507150945.jpg

This is my first grow, I made a few mistakes you wont have to deal with

I ordered over the phone paid with card. I paid the extra guarantee charge.

Cant see em without magnification and hard to get a pic this way. My little white cotton balls are growin amber tips, the leaf stems and leaves are changin too and my whole house smells real good.
420-magazine-mobile667929614.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1064900657.jpg

I do have a question, I fed nutes yesterday I gallon per plant. It had been eight days since they got anything no water no nothin. I got no runoff. I got big pots. My thought is they could use more water but they look good. I dont want to wash out nutes. Think I will be ok waitin two or three days and givin em a gallon each of water? I feel like I would be ok if I wait then water.

Cant see em without magnification and hard to get a pic this way. My little white cotton balls are growin amber tips, the leaf stems and leaves are changin too and my whole house smells real good.

I do have a question, I fed nutes yesterday I gallon per plant. It had been eight days since they got anything no water no nothin. I got no runoff. I got big pots. My thought is they could use more water but they look good. I dont want to wash out nutes. Think I will be ok waitin two or three days and givin em a gallon each of water? I feel like I would be ok if I wait then water.

I gave em bud candy and the aroma they are creating now is out of this world

I have a question forum where I do my grow, you mind looking it up and making a little basic supplies list for me? It would really help learning from somebody with more experience than myself. I'm just working with 4 100w cfls, a couple seeds and a dream lol..

Hey all, first timer here and I have some concerns about the germination method I used. I think I may have messed up somewhere. So on the 14thAM I planted 2 auto fem seeds in 3 gal fabric pots with kindsoil on the bottom and coco loco on top. I did forget to scuff the outside of the seeds before planting and I also read how I should have saturated the soil before planting. The seeds are under one Mars II 400 hanging about 25" above the top of the pots. After planting I lightly watered the seed areas with roughly 2oz of water each. The next day on the 15th my wife watered them again with around 2oz bottled water. The temps seem to hang around 80-86F with 40-45% RH. They have not shown any signs of sprouting yet. Should I be doing anything else to help speed up this process or do I just need to give them more time? Thank you in advance!

Less is more with watering imho. Let those roots search for it!! They'll tell you when they're thirsty.

Hey all, first timer here and I have some concerns about the germination method I used. I think I may have messed up somewhere. So on the 14thAM I planted 2 auto fem seeds in 3 gal fabric pots with kindsoil on the bottom and coco loco on top. I did forget to scuff the outside of the seeds before planting and I also read how I should have saturated the soil before planting. The seeds are under one Mars II 400 hanging about 25" above the top of the pots. After planting I lightly watered the seed areas with roughly 2oz of water each. The next day on the 15th my wife watered them again with around 2oz bottled water. The temps seem to hang around 80-86F with 40-45% RH. They have not shown any signs of sprouting yet. Should I be doing anything else to help speed up this process or do I just need to give them more time? Thank you in advance!

Seeds need three things to germinate. 1. Moisture 2 Air. 3. Darkness.
Some guys soak em in water for 12-18 hours, and then sink them. I've had good results this way as well.
I like the Paper towel method these days. I soak them for 12 hours, and then put them in a paper towel on a plate. I spray water on the paper towel 2 or 3, sometimes 4 times a day and a good one to last all night, and keep the plate in the warm dark place. Top shelf in my laundry room by my garden usually works quite well I almost always have roots within 2 to 3 days. I like to keep the towel good and wet, but not totally swimming. Remember, they need air too. I let it dry till the towel is still moist, but I don't see any water on the plate when I tip it, and then spray it again. Check em every morning and plant when the taproot is about a half an inch long. Make sure you plant it with the tap 'upward'. Yes...upward.

Hey 420'ers! Would anyone more experienced than me know what my problem is here??

CKS white widow planted directly into soil on March 18 . It is being grown in a mixture of pro mix hp triple H compost mixture and perilite. Temps range from 17-25 Celcius and humidity stays between 42-50. Light is a Mars ll 400. And it hasn't been given anything other than Calimajic and water up to this point...also I don't own a pH Meter .

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!!

420-magazine-mobile1821338672.jpg

Hey there ChronikP, I would have personally germinate them in a damp paper towel before I planted them. Not to say it won't work what you did thow. Once they germinate or sprout then put them in your soil about 1/4 in down with the tap root facing down. They will germinate faster in a damp paper towel. Since it's only a couple of days you could still do this. Hope this helps and someone here will also help you. Good Luck!!

Hey there ChronikP, I would have personally germinate them in a damp paper towel before I planted them. Not to say it won't work what you did thow. Once they germinate or sprout then put them in your soil about 1/4 in down with the tap root facing down. They will germinate faster in a damp paper towel. Since it's only a couple of days you could still do this. Hope this helps and someone here will also help you. Good Luck!!

It's my understanding that the tap should be up. This promotes heartier rooting. Although it is true that it will grow either way, believe it or not it will take longer and not be as hearty if you plant it with the taproot down. It will try to go up before it finally ends up going down
420-magazine-mobile1430584288.jpg

I do agree that it's probably not too late for the paper towel though.

well..as i said before..my grow space is 1.5sq foot and 1.7m height..i just upgraded my lights from 2160 lm to 5400 lm and i am gonna put another 2600 lumens.. TOTALLY i am gonna have 8000 lumens for 1.5 sq foot grow space..is that good enough finally?..:D

and i forgot to tell you that i grow 1-2 plants..so is this amount of lumens good for this grow space and this number of plants?

I'm probably about 2 weeks into flowering and have a lot of buds on my topped auto was wondering if I cut some lower ones off that won't amount to much will she put more energy into growing bigger main buds? Any1 up?
420-magazine-mobile400643350.jpg

Back
Top Bottom