Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

I wonder if you guys could educated me on the application of colloidal silver of a re-vegged plant. I'm nearing harvest in a few weeks and would like to know how sustainable a practice this might be and whether the seeds would be result in duds or not as the plant is significantly weaker at this point.

I need help guys this supper sour Berry is killin me!
420-magazine-mobile1296081214.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1789456548.jpg

How far alongs the plant too mate you barely have any info to go on someone will step in but they get a better idea knowing your growing conditions how you feed how much you feed lights how long the plants been flowering have you been spraying it with nutrients if so how much I got some leaves that look like that at the bottom which I'm leaving to do it's thing as they eat em selves from the bottom up I've noticed and also nute deficancies happen at the bottom so as much detail and I may be able to help or someone else buddy

I'm about 6 weeks into flower I have two 400 watts hps lights and a supplemental mh 200 watt. I flushed two weeks ago and I follow the fox farm feeding schedule. My last feeding was a one gallon mix of 3 teaspoons of big bloom 2 teaspoons of tiger bloom and a quarter teaspoon of cha Ching with a teaspoon of molasses.

It'll be eating the last of the nutes in the leaves thru the flush am guessing and at that stage it should be low on nitrogen which is why they start going yellow thru flower in the first place get a pic of the full think and bud sites to see how far she is from that if you look thru journals that are near harvest they have yellow leaves eating them selves or just falling off and shrivelling they shrivel because there's no juice in that part I'm assuming but don't worry for now just get pics up if someone thinks am wrong they'll tell you anyway but I'd leave it as it is and do what your doing until someone else has different ideas

No bugs in my tent either
Am only 4 weeks
420-magazine-mobile166624183.jpg

looked about and I'm 99% sure there healthy girls, does anybody know what these are why they form and what they do

Green crack auto

420-magazine-mobile71170597.jpg
420-magazine-mobile757412584.jpg
Thats the calyx, it is were they show sex, the the hairs coming out of it is pistils, its how you tell if it is female, looks good.✌

Seeds are much more fun to grow though. More unpredictable. But clones are cool too for the opposite reason. They are very predictable. So I like to do both. I have one room now where I do seeds and one where I do clones. Not sure what the future may bring, but I will always keep getting new seeds to try out new strains. So it will never be a clone only operation

I germinated 24k gold and it didn't sprout in a couple days so I threw it back in the bag with paper towel and water and put it in soil last night. How long should I wait before it should sprout
420-magazine-mobile115353153.jpg

Hey I'm on the start of the 7th week of Chemdawg from msnl seeds. When should I harvest this and stop giving it nutrients? The tops have the brown hairs but the lower stuff is still white here is a top bud
420-magazine-mobile2132253059.jpg

I'd stop giving nutes when all pistils have turned or if you got a scope when the trichs form baubles and become milky is when i will start my flush for 2 weeks then I will be snipping if the bottoms are still going and the tops are good to go cut the tops and leave the bottoms with white pistils as there still growing ..

Yeah I gave them some
Big bloom a heavy feeding yesterday but I think I'm going to start my flush just because I think I'm about 1/2 weeks out based on the hairs I have a good amount of brown ones but there is still a rather large amount of white as well on the tops. I will have a better idea when I hit them with the magnifying scope tonight. .

I had seeds that would take over a week to sprout, so be patient. Some times they do surprise you. Always plant a few seeds extra in case one or more never sprouts. I planted 10 for my 8 plant grow. 9 sprouted

Back
Top Bottom