Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

I haven't seen too many photos of clones in water, so could you let me know if this is actually a successful start to a clone?

E5F90369-322C-434C-9B2A-89CA1D15851E.jpeg

:420::thumb::420::thanks:
That is good. Keep the light off them and letting them get a little more pronounced before they go in soil

It's been 24 hours so far

Fuck.....

The attic will be warmer than the outside temps (I hope) so perhaps they'll survive. But I am feeling very very sorry for you right now BB. Hope they'll be fine

One grow takes 3 months. So one grow, demount, wait for inspection, mount and grow

Or move the grow to the attic

or move

God damn landlord and his random inspections every 4 months

One grow takes 3 months. So one grow, demount, wait for inspection, mount and grow

Or move the grow to the attic

or move

where i live landlords have no rights to enter the house untill specifically invited by the renter... and inspections wtf is that all about ...? they ever heard of protection of privacy ? you aint living in a jail so whats the deal with those inspections ...

where i live landlords have no rights to enter the house untill specifically invited by the renter... and inspections wtf is that all about ...? they ever heard of protection of privacy ? you aint living in a jail so whats the deal with those inspections ...
That's what I'm saying? What about your renters rights?
What are they inspecting for? Lol

It all depends what's in your lease. Read your lease! They normally need to supply a minimum of 48 hours notice before entering the residence unless you request their immediate presence.

ive been looking at that to but couldnt pinpoint the problem ... what i was thinking is almost definately PH ... the plagron light mix holds more then 3 weeks nutrients so adding grow on that makes the soil even hotter ... i suggest flush hard untill ph coming out is what ye put in .... i predict your runoff will be very acidic (below 5)... also what size container is it in ??

a wise man once said: "when in doubt flush it out"

hope this helps :allgood:

Yup I would flush. that burning could be ph scars from unstable ph too.

One more thing.. After you flush take it nice and slow.. Something I have learned is just because you see a problem dont panic.. Sometimes they will just do some weird shit. And fix it themselves and when you start trying to fix it you are creating more problems ..its a circle..lol

know your plants.. If she is strong and healthy and then starts acting funny.. Trust in her (but watch her).. If she is really weak and starts having problems show a little more initiative..ya know

Ok I am using PH Down to lower the PH .. Should i Flush them with PH´d Water? Thanks for the help!

Edit: Im using 7liter Containers.

Interesting training...
I think have a couple problems at once here.. What is your ph like? How close are your lights? What nutes did you give them amd how much?how often are you watering? On a blind guess they look like they have an iron deficiency tied with a nitrogen toxicity. They look like boron def. too but that is so rare unless the rh is below 30% and your not watering very often..but I dont think so because they look over watered..ok lemme break it down.
Iron- is the yellowing of new leaves..
The claw- too much nitrogen
The droop-I believe overwatering
The burn parts- light to close or its boron. I thought phosferus but that effects old growth first..

Thanks! I feed them with PHd Water between 6,0 and 6.5.
My Light is at the Top of the Tent so that shouldnt be a problem.
I give them Plagron Grow Nutrient. 1ml in 1liter of water. started with 0.5ml on 1liter.
I am watering them like every 2 Days.

What is boron? sorry English is not my primary language!
Thanks for your help!

hold on ... in soil ph should be 6.5-6.8 if im not mistaken .... you said you gave it 6.2-6.5 ... dont lower it even further ... what i meant was that soil tends to drift downwards alot so what you need to do is flush with water at 6.5 ...whilst flushing you regularly check the ph of the water streaming out from the bottom ... it should go from brown to yellow to almost clear when the ph is the same coming out the bottom as you poor in from the top being 6.5 and your runoff is clear or almost clear you finish the flush with a very mild feed ... like 25-33% mild always phed...after that she will needs a few more days to dry out and prevent overwater ... you do that she should recover rather fast

Thanks! I feed them with PHd Water between 6,0 and 6.5.
My Light is at the Top of the Tent so that shouldnt be a problem.
I give them Plagron Grow Nutrient. 1ml in 1liter of water. started with 0.5ml on 1liter.
I am watering them like every 2 Days.

What is boron? sorry English is not my primary language!
Thanks for your help!

plagron alga or terra ?

Hey all. Mr paranoid here again. Had to chop my plants early because I was getting bud rot outdoors. Thought I chopped all the rot out, washed the plants in h202 mix, then water, then lemon juice and baking soda water mix, then water again. They've been I jars for about a week now, and just today I noticed this
420-magazine-mobile1116328751.jpg

It looks like brand new white trichomes, but I'm wondering if it's mild growing in my jars. I've been opening them for about an hour everyday in a 40% humidity room. I don't know what the actual humidity is in the jars.

Can't hurt to give it a shot. If it's going to die or be really stunted you should see it fairly quickly. Keep your seed in reserve until you know it's dead. Good luck.

Ok I am using PH Down to lower the PH .. Should i Flush them with PH´d Water? Thanks for the help!

Wasn't following this completely, but if the fellas are suggesting flushing because they think your soil is acidic, pH down is going to hurt...it's just a type of acid.

What does your water test at straight from the tap?

Are you using a pen and is it calibrated properly?

yes flush em then dry them out. You should PH the mix. I might go 6.8 though. But if your tap is 7.5 run it. Id PH if any higher. My tap runs 7.5-8.5 and I PH'd the yard grows waterings and no need. They do just fine with the strait tap. I do PH the yards nute feed but not theyre waterings after this year. My tent I PH all.
Tried and tested.....PH down- Lemon Juice or vinager. PH up- Baking soda

hold on ... in soil ph should be 6.5-6.8 if im not mistaken .... you said you gave it 6.2-6.5 ... dont lower it even further ... what i meant was that soil tends to drift downwards alot so what you need to do is flush with water at 6.5 ...whilst flushing you regularly check the ph of the water streaming out from the bottom ... it should go from brown to yellow to almost clear when the ph is the same coming out the bottom as you poor in from the top being 6.5 and your runoff is clear or almost clear you finish the flush with a very mild feed ... like 25-33% mild always phed...after that she will needs a few more days to dry out and prevent overwater ... you do that she should recover rather fast

I understand it as 6.2-6.5. But the range to stay in is 6.0-7.0. You want it to fluctuate not always be 6.5 every time. So if Im 6.6 thats close enough and so is 6.1.

Back
Top Bottom