Aussie Blues - Grow Journal - 2016

I might run the leds in the warmer months. Ive had 100% clone rate with 3 lots so thats a plus. :)

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Aussie Blues - LED - Scrog

New cloners and potted up two in soil for a 100% organic run. They will have two more weeks veg maybe.

420-magazine-mobile608265663.jpg

420-magazine-mobile219774447.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1383335228.jpg

420-magazine-mobile603419276.jpg

As a note: soil is Hortico certified organic, 20 grams of dynamic lifter mixed in the top inch of soil. And watering with a light Seasol brew. I have some organic bloom nutes and organic PK nutes if needed. Oh and 1 1/2 gallon pots. Just as a reference for success/failure... ;)

Plan as of now is too use some of my grow height and focus on some big top colas. 6 plants flowering harvesting 2 a month. Trying to work out my grow/clone schedule based on that is doing my head in. It will all depend on how big they get in grow.
Im thinking a month in cloner, month grow, but there may be a need to have the cloners empty for a week of two. Pot size should keep them under control a bit in soil tho. I will find the balance.

:rofl: :thumb:

Another week. Flowering plants just hanging in barely.
Cloned at 400ppm instead of 200ppm accidentally and little burn but doing fine

420-magazine-mobile1197785812.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1836412954.jpg

420-magazine-mobile183702093.jpg

I will take these another 10 days or another 17 days depending on how its looking and then let the monthly cycle begin.

I just ordered some seeds to play with off them early in the week. Ill give the comp a go too.
A 100% Sativa should be interesting.

420-magazine-mobile1508192820.jpg

5 days till my first soil babies go into flowering department... Will be interested to see how they respond from 45w cfl to 400w hps. They have to be wanting some more light.

Got two nice healthy clones lined up off their bottom branches for the bubble units too...

Working on rigging up my lights. Gonna have the 400 hps hung vertically in the middle and a 180w LED either side. Over about 7 sq ft should be some intense light. I hold zero hope for my current plants, but thats ok cause i am excited about the future... Happy to cut my losses.

My next trick is how to get 3 different strains rotating for some personal variety... I figure if i can take bottom clones off plants a month into flower it may be possible. Seeing they will have 2 months to clone and revert to veg...
Just a thought

Back
Top Bottom