Aussie Blues - Grow Journal - 2016

Still got to trim up the rest of the bud. Hopefully about the same amount as already. Estimate about 4 ounces total. May weigh it once finished just out of curiosity.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

The bud I snapped off about a week and a half ago is in the pipe tonight and just as good as the commercial NL #5 I have been smoking. Could do with a cure time but strong caramel taste. Just like toffee. So might be ok for smoko for a bit.

That sounds freaking delicious!

I'll be trimming up the rest of this candy tomorrow night, dry it and final trim, post some pics and that's all folks for this post. You will find ne primarily at my next candy post and welcome the vist. Thanks for the support and comments and well, just everything guys. Really appreciate it.

Journal #2 - Delicious Candy #2

Temporary aid for ColorBlindness?

Ok guys last lot of Candy dried and trimmed. Ok buds on the right and the smaller stuff on the left. I'd say I ended up with about 5oz from sight. If I can find my scales I'll give you some definite answers.

This journal can be shifted to completed (how ever that is done).

Been fun and thanks again to all.
420-magazine-mobile1719541679.jpg

Well done mate..

Thanks Grizz, don't forget to drop by and say high to my new baby. Haven't seen you over there yet...
It's so hard getting time to read all the posts I want to read. So much good info on here.

You got another journal going? I'll be over once I find it, lol

Haha. Think I posted a link a few posts back. Never change address without letting my beasties know. Lmao

On my phone the link says "temporary aid for color blindness?" But there are def gremlins in this iPhone app.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us. :nicethread:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom