Aussie Blues - Grow Journal - 2016

My mate just informed me he has a variety of new strain samples for me for Xmas. Sweet, can't wait to see what there is.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Just purchased 2x each of these. Will be a late next year thing but happy I will have secured some fine genetics for the future of man kind...

Sour diesel AJ cut x kosher kush.

420-magazine-mobile949570928.jpg

Tangie x kosher kush.

420-magazine-mobile1858187482.jpg

All set now for about three years.

Omg been away for 2 days. Left the cupboard open but my bedroom door closed. Was about 150% humidity when I got home tonight... bloody hell. Bit hot around here for growing indoors the last few days.

Don't think the heat this last week has done my plants any favours. It's been a struggle. Think it may have stalled things a little.

Shitty little buds, not healthy again. Give to the end of the month and that's it. Going to reasses everything and start fresh.

d150c9a7b76f0e639a58597b9becf661.jpg
d150c9a7b76f0e639a58597b9becf661.jpg

They still got a few weeks left, haven't they? They should fatten up now..

Hope so. I'll still get a 4oz I reckon of really sticky but fluffy bud. Going to put my other clone outside and it should get 4oz. That will get me through. I'll start a pineapple chunk off and give it a whirl inside over winter but going to focus on 1-2 outside from now on. My garden has grown enough lately I have some good hiding places.

Happy New Years all too!! I've been on holidays and trying to get back into work so been quite. Bit of catching up to do.

Back
Top Bottom