Aussie Blues - Grow Journal - 2016

BC seeds have genetically modified seeds that supposedly live forever and just keep flowering. Anyone know if this is true? At $200,000 don't think I'll be rushing to find out... funny shit...

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

F bc seeds if that's the case.. f Gm..

All I know is they use a puck divider for their seeds and everybodies gets mixed up..

Don't think it's getting any worse. Water only for a week then re-evaluate.

420-magazine-mobile870379421.jpg

BC seeds have genetically modified seeds that supposedly live forever and just keep flowering. Anyone know if this is true? At $200,000 don't think I'll be rushing to find out... funny shit...

This is bull. Monsanto is only people to work on GM of a cannabis plant. BC states on their webpage that none of the stuff they say is true. They have claims some of their strains have 52% THC which is ridiculous. Careful with them.

I got burned by Bonza, they refused to resend, but heaps of others in AUS have had luck with em but I wont try again.

Nearly put an order in with Seedsman. 10th day of Xmas had 3 female power Africa seeds... should have done it. Waiting for the 12th day as that's got to be the best deal right... lol.

That theory didn't work. Just another "facebook" competition on the 12th day. Looks like I'll just wait till next year.

The little $5 fans keep dying on me, so brought in the big gun. Works a treat from underneath...

I have been looking at the DNA strains. Looking at the 24k Gold.
Also Viper Cookies from Moxie looks good too. I don't want ten packs and stuff. 2 seeds of any strain is enough.

Think all the stretch is in weeks 3-4 on this one. I know she will do another run as soon as I pump the water in tonight.

Looking good mate.. is that yellowing, stoped or spreading?

It's stopped.wont go away where affected but buds seem to be forming ok. There is a whole carpet of buds under the tops that will happily fill anything that dies off.

It won't be a perfect run but it'll be ok. (Touch wood).

Is a hell of a lot better than 6 long weeks ago.

I wonder how old this plant is? I must read back and do the math. Feels like 3 years.

Back
Top Bottom