Aussie Blues - Grow Journal - 2016

It's probably doubled in leave mass in the last week so maybe I haven't been keeping up with its needs. If it's progressed tomorrow maybe I'll flush the crap out of it

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yellow tips? Is she burning up? Have you added a k to your feed? Love to see a pic in natural light, see what's going on.. I've got tips burnt on a blue cheese, new growths cool, just couple waters instead of feed and she'll be right.

This will give you an idea.

420-magazine-mobile689931610.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1057429382.jpg

Give her some Epsom salt.. I think mag..

Only shown up in the last 3 days. Doesn't seem to be getting worse yet...
I have some Cal/mag/iron/micro stuff so I might give it a more generous dose of that with just water and see.

It's not all bad yet... hopefully it will chill out. Oh this is 2 weeks 12/12 too btw.

420-magazine-mobile499318168.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1852053405.jpg

It's Bly thing different was I put a cap full of milk in my myco feed last thursday, stopped foliar feeding last thursday, it's just started puffing out buds. The milk as little as it was may have been to alkaline and screwed ph. They could have been surviving on the daily foliar sprays. It just needs more nutrients now it's hit flower production. Figuring out which is the problem. Anyway gave it a 2 litre feed of the cal/mag/iron. Will check it daily and see where we go...

Was that leaf in the dark/shade sneaky?

Best way to clear that up is rip the leaf off.. was never there..

I'm so stoned I've been standing under the sprinklers looking at a frog for way more than a normal time. Nice and refreshing tho.

I haven't seen a frog for years..I did notice heaps of taddies this year though..

Anyone bought seeds from bonza? Liking their prices with 25% off ATM. Just wondering if anyone has had experience with them.

Back
Top Bottom